Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 17 Transfers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,651 ✭✭✭Pete_Cavan

Only way to get Salah in is to sell Auba or Kane and on review I dont want to losee either over the next few weeks. So its Martial to Son or Alli. Son looking more dangerous recently but think Alli will get more gametime over the medium term and will score more, thoughts?
    The starting 11 for tomorrow night should give an indication of who will start next weekend. Alli got a rest for the mid week game last week, Kane and Eriksen last weekend, I'd imagine either Son or Lucas won't start tomorrow. As a Son owner I'm hoping he is on the bench tomorrow in which case I'd seriously consider captaining him, if he plays the majority of the game tomorrow, I'll be worrying he won't start against Burnley.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,195 ✭✭✭✭gammygils

Might swap out Ricky after tonight for Anderson (the poor man's Salah) Ricky has some tough fixtures.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭Dubh Geannain

Did Morata to Lacazette last week. Whatever I decide to do this week won't have to try too hard to gazump that.

• Registered Users Posts: 42,078 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

gammygils wrote: »
    Might swap out Ricky after tonight for Anderson (the poor man's Salah) Ricky has some tough fixtures.

Don’t dump Ricky. He’s the best value midfielder in the game.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,633 ✭✭✭sheroman01

Fcuk it. -4 and brought in Chicarito for Wilson. His fixtures are just too good. I know he might get benched but he can still score coming on, and worst Billing has good fixtures to come in if needed.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭Chesty08

Brought in Zanka for Bennett. Will hope Wilson plays

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭ Madden Big Vein

Sane and Zaba to Digne and Son I think

Leno Hamer
    Digne Bennet AWB Robertson Laporte
    Sterling Son Richarlison Townsend Hojbjerg
    Kane PEA Jimenez

Any thoughts on this one lads?
    2 x Arsenal
    2 x Wolves
    2 x Palace
    2 x City
    And perhaps
    2 x Everton
    2 x Spurs
    Is that too small of a spread players wise?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

MrMac84 wrote: »
    Sane and Zaba to Digne and Son I think

Leno Hamer
    Digne Bennet AWB Robertson Laporte
    Sterling Son Richarlison Townsend Hojbjerg
    Kane PEA Jimenez

Any thoughts on this one lads?
    2 x Arsenal
    2 x Wolves
    2 x Palace
    2 x City
    And perhaps
    2 x Everton
    2 x Spurs
    Is that too small of a spread players wise?

As much at it pains me to say it. You have no cover for the team that's top of the league which seems madness.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,294 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Yedlin and Vokes out, but who in?

2FTs, and 0.2 in bank.

Any suggestions.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,199 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Mint Sauce wrote: »

2FTs, and 0.2 in bank.

Any suggestions.

Would you have enough for Schindler and Rondón?

• Advertisement

As much at it pains me to say it. You have no cover for the team that's top of the league which seems madness.

Robertson

• Registered Users Posts: 42,078 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Fabianski
    Doherty Wan-B TAA Alonso
    Sterling Eriksen Ricky Sané
    Wilson Auba

Hamer - Billing Digne Arnie*

1 FT, 2.2 itb

The past 7 gameweeks have produced red arrows for me so really have to stop the slide now. I'm getting the fear with no Kane in my team and with Burnley at home up next he could run riot.

Thinking Arnie + Eriksen to Kane (c) and Snodgrass for a hit. Any feedback is welcome.

Fabianski
    Doherty Wan-B TAA Alonso
    Sterling Eriksen Ricky Sané
    Wilson Auba

Hamer - Billing Digne Arnie*

1 FT, 2.2 itb

The past 7 gameweeks have produced red arrows for me so really have to stop the slide now. I'm getting the fear with no Kane in my team and with Burnley at home up next he could run riot.

Thinking Arnie + Eriksen to Kane (c) and Snodgrass for a hit. Any feedback is welcome.

Arnie is injured and Lucas and Chico both look on form in his absence with Snodgrass pulling the strings behind them. Hopefully anything Eriksen can do Kane will be involved in also so both move look great

• Registered Users Posts: 35,852 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

won't do anything until i know more about Wilson.

would like Coleman and Yedlin out, but I can't afford to keep Wilson if it's a bad one. may take my first -4 of the season in fact.

Yedlin is actually less concerning to me than Coleman. he'll have a 1 game ban, and Newcastle can be stubborn at home. Everton are just abysmal defensively though, and Coleman is doing nothing at all, even before his OG.

Fabianski
    Alonso Coleman Yedlin AWB Bennett
    D Silva Sane Salah Ricky Kayal
    Kane Jimenez Wilson

It's amazing how a team that was doing so well can all of a sudden look so awful.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,608 ✭✭✭dr.kenneth noisewater

Mint Sauce wrote: »

2FTs, and 0.2 in bank.

Any suggestions.
    Bennett and Rondon? hard to pick without knowing the team and whether you want either to start

• Registered Users Posts: 1,691 ✭✭✭Taxuser1

go Fabianski in. But considering Felipe and Rbertson in for Richarlinson and Alonso for -8 - is it worth it? City's defence has been shaky enough but Rich fixtures compared to Felipe.... will make the call after the matches tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,017 ✭✭✭COH

Taxuser1 wrote: »
    go Fabianski in. But considering Felipe and Rbertson in for Richarlinson and Alonso for -8 - is it worth it? City's defence has been shaky enough but Rich fixtures compared to Felipe.... will make the call after the matches tonight.

I would 100% not do those transfers... not for free and certainly not for a -8!

Robertsons fixtures arent great - Alonso has more points and a better run from now until mid Jan.

Ricky is probably the best value mid of the season so far!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,778 ✭✭✭Benimar

Not a chance that is worth it.

Look at Richarlisons fixtures after this weekend. Spurs at home isn't easy but they aren't exactly a fortress, followed by 8 games against non-top 6 teams. No way I'd be selling him for free, never mind a hit.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,129 ✭✭✭✭km79

GOD NO

• Registered Users Posts: 27,636 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

Thoughts on Kun to Kane? I'll have to move Deulofeu to Billing to free up funds.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

MrMac84 wrote: »
    Robertson

Apologies I just read the X2. Carry on

TitianGerm wrote: »
    Thoughts on Kun to Kane? I'll have to move Deulofeu to Billing to free up funds.
    Pep said Kun might be back at weekend. would wait till after the Spurs game later anyway, any other spurs players?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,262 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

With Silva out i'll probably get Son in for him. Will wait 'til after Spurs' game tonight obviously

• Registered Users Posts: 29,294 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Would you have enough for Schindler and Rondón?

Last transfer was actually Wan-Bissaka for Schindler

:D
    Bennett and Rondon? hard to pick without knowing the team and whether you want either to start

They dont nessesarly have to be a starter, especially the defender.

Current squad.

Ryan Hamer
    Robertson Wan-Bissaka Doherty Bellerín Yedlin
    Salah Fraser Fernandinho Hazard Richarlison
    Mitrovic Agüero Vokes

• Registered Users Posts: 27,636 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

Pep said Kun might be back at weekend. would wait till after the Spurs game later anyway, any other spurs players?

Got Son in for Hazard last week.

Apologies I just read the X2. Carry on

Would ya go for it now?

TitianGerm wrote: »

Got Son in for Hazard last week.
    If Kun was confirmed as back for weekend I think I'd keep him so

• Registered Users Posts: 4,881 ✭✭✭TimeToShine

What's the latest on David Silva? If he's out of the CL tie he is surely a dead cert for the weekend. Really fancy him & Aguero vs Everton.

They dont nessesarly have to be a starter, especially the defender.

Current squad.

Ryan Hamer
    Robertson Wan-Bissaka Doherty Bellerín Yedlin
    Salah Fraser Fernandinho Hazard Richarlison
    Mitrovic Agüero Vokes

Femenia then maybe? I reckon Rondon or Ings when back are best strikers in that range. Unless you went non-playing 3.9 Def (Bedernak started last weekend) and Jimenez up front but his fixtures turn after this weekend.

• Advertisement

What's the latest on David Silva? If he's out of the CL tie he is surely a dead cert for the weekend. Really fancy him & Aguero vs Everton.
    Taken from the injuries and suspensions thread 

https://twitter.com/sistoney67/status/1072472401974345729?s=19

Advertisement