Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Ray D'Arcy Show - 1st. December 2018

Options
1234568»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

For anybody who's interested, Gemma O'doherty was interviewing John Waters last night while the Toy Show was going on. They had a right go at RTE as well.

That's a great clip. Thanks for putting it up. They both say it as it is. !

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

You can say that again.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

sligojoek wrote: »
    You can say that again.
    Ha. Just noticed it came up twice. Very very interesting.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

Ha. Just noticed it came up twice. Very very interesting.

I'm a bit tired and emotional now. Might give it a listen in the car tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,669 ✭✭✭Brian Scan

The ballet-dancing forensic pathologist.

She has seen TUTU much crime.

*gets coat*

*pirouettes out of door*

I think your joke is very much en pointe.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,022 ✭✭✭anthonyjmaher

That's a great clip. Thanks for putting it up. They both say it as it is. !

There's a couple of other good interviews up there as well. She did one on the death of Father Niall Molloy two weeks ago, and an hour with Frank Buttimer and Jools (ignore the urge to say Holland) Thomas about the Sophie Toscan Du Plantier case. She reckons that a high ranked Garda actually carried out that crime - but tbh the evidence is not there to convince me right now.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,022 ✭✭✭anthonyjmaher

sligojoek wrote: »
    I'm a bit tired and emotional now. Might give it a listen in the car tomorrow.

Well that's the humblest "I have a fancy yoke in me car that plays the You Choob videos" brag I've ever heard Joe. :pac:

Advertisement