Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheltenham Antepost

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,775 ✭✭✭✭Slattsy

That's a ****ing time saver and a half. What a time to be alive.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,205 ✭✭✭Gringo180

Slattsy wrote: »
    That's a ****ing time saver and a half. What a time to be alive.

Beautiful work

• Registered Users Posts: 3,376 ✭✭✭Shemale

At the risk of blowing your minds, you can search for a horse on B365 desktop for at least 2 years now..

Shemale wrote: »
    At the risk of blowing your minds, you can search for a horse on B365 desktop for at least 2 years now..

Never even seen the search function or even thought of looking for one.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,376 ✭✭✭Shemale

Gringo180 wrote: »
    Never even seen the search function or even thought of looking for one.

Click Horse Racing on the left hand panel, when racing opens there is a magnifying glass on the right hand side in the black bar just below balance / the time.

I used it a lot when ante post betting and when I saw the horse in 5 races thought **** that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 809 ✭✭✭Earendil

ASOT wrote: »
    If you use your phone you can enter the horses name in the new search function and it brings up all it's race entries and prices which I think is fairly handy. You can click directly into the race also.

Life changing!

That's going to cost me a fortune :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,641 ✭✭✭Luap

Its a simple swipe of the bet365 logo on the main page to one side to open up the search option.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,022 ✭✭✭madmoose

Been topping up the 33/1 for Coo Star Sivola for the Ultima which he won last season and has been gradually been slipping down to the same mark. Doubt he will be that price if he makes the race i’d assume 12/1 or less.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,775 ✭✭✭✭Slattsy

Luap wrote: »
    Its a simple swipe of the bet365 logo on the main page to one side to open up the search option.

Another game changer. Technology these days.

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭Massimo Tara

City island at 25/1 seems like a big price for the supreme to me. Nothing shouting out at me looking at the horses ahead of him in the market

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,750 ✭✭✭Motivator

Anyone have an opinion on the Supreme? I like Quick Grabim and the form stacks up with Aramon. One whose form ties in with both of them is Triplicate. He went off Fav for that Novice Hurdle at Christmas and ran stink. Forgive that run and he’s no 66/1 shot for the Supreme. I think a big field and a fast pace in March would suit him down to the ground. If he runs in Leopardstown in 3 weeks and goes well then his price will tumble big time, if he runs badly again then chances are he won’t go to the Festival and at 66/1 I’ll be taking a chance on him.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,172 ✭✭✭NaiveMelodies

I think Espoir D'allen in the Champion Hurdle at 25s NRNB could be pretty good value.
    Won't run unless they really fancy him to handle the step up and if he does his chances surely aren't too far off Laurinas on all known form.
    If you're looking for an unexposed angle into the race, Espoir D surely represents better value.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,194 ✭✭✭FatRat

Un temps pour tout - The 3-time Ultima winner after this year's festival. What a feat.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,022 ✭✭✭madmoose

I think Espoir D'allen in the Champion Hurdle at 25s NRNB could be pretty good value.
    Won't run unless they really fancy him to handle the step up and if he does his chances surely aren't too far off Laurinas on all known form.
    If you're looking for an unexposed angle into the race, Espoir D surely represents better value.

They said next year but he’s got to be given a go in a muddling year surely?

Motivator wrote: »
    Anyone have an opinion on the Supreme? I like Quick Grabim and the form stacks up with Aramon. One whose form ties in with both of them is Triplicate. He went off Fav for that Novice Hurdle at Christmas and ran stink. Forgive that run and he’s no 66/1 shot for the Supreme. I think a big field and a fast pace in March would suit him down to the ground. If he runs in Leopardstown in 3 weeks and goes well then his price will tumble big time, if he runs badly again then chances are he won’t go to the Festival and at 66/1 I’ll be taking a chance on him.

I was at that meeting Triplicate didnt look right in the run in.

• Registered Users Posts: 34 JagoMoon

No strong opinion at the moment but I actually backed one yesterday. Purely from a price point of view Itchy Feet should not be 40s based on his form with Elixir De Nutz and Grand Saucy. Olly Murphy has recently said that the Supreme is the aim.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭RivetingRoger

Love espoir and his run in limerick over christmas showed a turn of foot I didn't think he had, but cant have him for the CH....cant see him running in it anyways
    Cant see that one atall

Da Nutz has to come into thinking here. People almost scoff at the idea but the horse knows how to win, and its hardly an exciting crop this year is it!
    Jumps like a stag, makes ground at each hurdle, just his cruising speed probably isn't that of others. However, in cheltenham, in a novice race like this, gimme a horse than CAN jump anyday over a horse with speed and suspect jumping.
    He refuses to be headed and the last furlong could be right up his street. If he jumps the last in front I cant see him bet

PP went NRNB on all races on 1/10/18
    Anyone any idea when they plan to do same this year?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,107 ✭✭✭HarshOstrich

Really like him but need to see him beat a decent seasoned hurdler to really know where he stands, beating last years triumph horses doesn’t tell us enough as they are usually rubbish the following year, I think he’s ready for the step up myself.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,172 ✭✭✭NaiveMelodies

Really like him but need to see him beat a decent seasoned hurdler to really know where he stands, beating last years triumph horses doesn’t tell us enough as they are usually rubbish the following year, I think he’s ready for the step up myself.

Yeah for sure and tis very unlikely they'd give him that first shot in open company at the festival, but maybe he'll go Leop in Feb.

Satoshi currently 66s for the Pertemps which I'm pretty sure he's qualified for. I can't see him not being targetted for that so worth backing before he potentially hoses up today.

Did me nuts on the nutz in the supreme just now........
    well...not really.

fiver at 12/1 :)

• Registered Users Posts: 627 ✭✭✭zpehtsfd

Ok Corral very impressive. Natural jumper, lots of pace and stamina to boot. Everyone saying National Hunt Chase but can't rule out RSA on that showing. Lump on job if he turns up in the former. imo

zpehtsfd wrote: »
    Ok Corral very impressive. Natural jumper, lots of pace and stamina to boot. Everyone saying National Hunt Chase but can't rule out RSA on that showing. Lump on job if he turns up in the former. imo

3/1 atm

• Registered Users Posts: 627 ✭✭✭zpehtsfd

3/1 atm

Bookies running for cover already.

Not a big fan of backing short priced novices (especially over fences for 4 miles) but if he's 3/1 on the day i'll be lumping on. Probably be 2/1 or less though. He'll be close to being the highest rated horse to run in it, in recent times, if my memory serves me correctly. Thinking 153+ after today.

3/1 seems very short when you consider impulsive star is 12/1 and NM has said thats its race......very impressive today

• Registered Users Posts: 976 ✭✭✭supremenovice

I really liked how Black Corton stayed on in Top Notches race at Kempton this afternoon. I was thinking Nicholls will stick with Clan des Obeaux for the Gold Cup and might drop Black Corton into the Ryanair but surprisingly he's not entered.
    Any idea what will his plan be going forward?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,005 ✭✭✭EICVD

Yeah for sure and tis very unlikely they'd give him that first shot in open company at the festival, but maybe he'll go Leop in Feb.

Satoshi currently 66s for the Pertemps which I'm pretty sure he's qualified for. I can't see him not being targetted for that so worth backing before he potentially hoses up today.

If Espoir D’Alen does go to Leopardstown he’ll need to be supplemented as he wasn’t initially entered in the Champion. Think a race at Naas was mentioned next for him

I really liked how Black Corton stayed on in Top Notches race at Kempton this afternoon. I was thinking Nicholls will stick with Clan des Obeaux for the Gold Cup and might drop Black Corton into the Ryanair but surprisingly he's not entered.
    Any idea what will his plan be going forward?

He was only out for a spin today imo and still ran on extremely well. Could go well in one of the big handicap chases off a lofty weight. Hes a game horse.

• Advertisement

Charlie Swan on rte saying he expects Le Richbourg in Arkle and Defil in JLT.

Advertisement