Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

All Weather Winter Warmer

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,192 ✭✭✭Mostly Harmless

Two places yesterday keeps things more or less as they were.

+0.2pts on the day.

Totals
    Staked 372.00
    Returned 492.37
    P/L 120.37
    ROI 32.36%

Running late today but do have a couple of bets, will be posting shortly.

2.40 Lingfield: Merhoob (9/2 Generally) 1.5pts EW
    5.45 Kempton: Dono Di Dio (20/1 Generally) 1pt EW
    8.15 Kempton: Majorette (13/2 365, BV, PP, Boyles) 1.5pts EW

Raining 2nds at the moment

Two places again and more marginal gains.

+0.85pts on the day

Totals
    Staked 380.00
    Returned 501.22
    P/L 121.22
    ROI 31.90%

• Advertisement

Cannot be bothered today.

Two bets today, will be posting in a bit.

6.00 Wolverhampton: Madrinho (11/1 Boyles paying 4 places 1/5) 1.5pts EW
    7.00 Wolverhampton: Mr Frankie (18/1 Boyles, Betfred paying 4 places 1/5) 2pts EW

• Registered Users Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭RivetingRoger

6.00 Agueroo 7/1

• Registered Users Posts: 3,133 ✭✭✭akelly02

6.00 Agueroo 7/1

ill be honest i find it annoying when people do this, its MH log/thread

other peoples selections can go elsewhere

• Advertisement

Agree, same craic in the Del Roy thread. Start your own thread

Jayzis
    Sorry
    I didn't realise it was just for the one man's tips
    A genuine mistake

My bad

• Registered Users Posts: 4,470 ✭✭✭The Rooster

Jayzis
    Sorry
    I didn't realise it was just for the one man's tips
    A genuine mistake

My bad
    Easy mistake to make especially with the thread title and it’s invariably beside or close to the Jumpers thread, which is open to everyone.
    Of course, when you read the first post it’s obviously the MH log/thread, but we don’t always do that, like we should, on threads this big!
    Very interesting thread though, keep it up!

The "etiquette" of this particular forum can be a bit OTT at times for me, but, hey, as I said, if the OP is pissed off then its his thread so I apologise

The "etiquette" of this particular forum can be a bit OTT at times for me, but, hey, as I said, if the OP is pissed off then its his thread so I apologise
    "Etiquette"? Keeping threads on topic is central to more or less any internet forum, and as far as I can see there is zero active mods on this forum at the moment. I am not pissed off about anything but if people could manage the enormous task of reading the first post they would see that I did create this thread for my selections, and unsurprisingly I do want to keep the thread on track and uncluttered. No issue if people want to chip in with comments on this thread but I fail to see what posting a selection without any comments (and one that has already been posted in the daily thread) adds to the discussion, other than to get some thanks/compliments in the event that your selection won a race in which I had put up a selection. This forum has really gone to sh1te these days and it is a shame imo.

Ah look fine, whatever, keep your feckin flat thread so
    I will leave it to you

twas an honest mistake like
    Christ almighty

You're welcome to it

(ps - AW racing is ****e compared to real racing!!)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,627 ✭✭✭themandan6611

6.00 Wolverhampton: Madrinho (11/1 Boyles paying 4 places 1/5) 1.5pts EW
    7.00 Wolverhampton: Mr Frankie (18/1 Boyles, Betfred paying 4 places 1/5) 2pts EW

2nditis again, ul

Mr Frankie did not get a clear run, bit f luck would have placed, one for the tracker

• Registered Users Posts: 3,172 ✭✭✭NaiveMelodies

Two fairly unlucky picks - that ride on Mr Frankie:confused:

Annoying stuff alright, from the last 11 bets 7 have finished in the places and none have won, could've made hay with slightly better luck but that's the way it goes. Less said about ride on Mr Frankie the better

-1.9pts on the day

Totals
    Staked 387.00
    Returned 506.32
    P/L 119.32
    ROI 30.83%

6.00 Wolverhampton: Yasir (20/1 Paddy paying 4 places 1/5) 1pt EW
    7.00 Wolverhampton: Mont Kinabalu (9/1 Boyles paying 4 places 1/5) 1.5pts EW
    8.00 Wolverhampton: Bell Heather (10/1 Generally) 1pt EW

Was thinking about this thread and will be stopping at the end of February as I simply cannot be bothered any more and is a bit pointless if I am just sticking up selections without any reasoning, hopefully can end it with a few winners.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,133 ✭✭✭akelly02

Was thinking about this thread and will be stopping at the end of February as I simply cannot be bothered any more and is a bit pointless if I am just sticking up selections without any reasoning, hopefully can end it with a few winners.

Thats a serious pity

followed your selections with great interest, didnt back many mind but always looked forward to your selections

• Registered Users Posts: 3,570 ✭✭✭2ndcoming

Will see so, maybe I can limp through to the Lincoln at the end of March.

Was going to double down on Yasir after Paddy pushed it out to 33/1 but that has now gone before I could get myself to a shop.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,107 ✭✭✭HarshOstrich

Have to say your selections have been excellent, especially your e/w bets, they always seem to be in the places, I rarely back them but watched this thread with interest.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,925 ✭✭✭Cherry_Cola

Lovely drift on Yasir for some decent place money! Thanks.

Super! Well done!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,627 ✭✭✭themandan6611

No, please don't - follow religiously and best thread in here in a long time

Will try to keep going till the turf starts so.

Nice place at big price for Yasir today but slightly frustrating as got stopped in run at least twice down the striaght, given way he picked up when finally getting a run you would have to think was up to going very close today but 8/1 for a 4th place in a 10 runner handicap is no bad deal. Things tending to swing back and forth at the moment, hopefully can kick on with Southwell tomorrow.

+2pts on the day

Totals
    Staked 394.00
    Returned 515.32
    P/L 121.32
    ROI 30.79%

• Registered Users Posts: 634 ✭✭✭pugw

Please keep thread going, I’m not a fan of the all weather myself but really enjoy a small each way on your selections or throwing one of them into a lucky 15 as a 4th horse! Check the picks and results most days

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭mohican22

I'm very glad to see so many say please keep it going really enjoying it i understand the research and write ups take time.
    Whenever you put up a 2pts EW or stronger I'm always on if I've seen it.

Advertisement