Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

VtM Part Three - City in Motion

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,043 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Fourier wrote: »
    "A lot...like Primogen level. Though five or six regulars might do..." she pulls a nervous expression "...emphasis on might"

Lysander thinks for a moment.

'Jacqueline - have we any prisoners taken during this war? Interrogation by someone of my.... unique talents... may prove beneficial.'

• Registered Users Posts: 10,558 ✭✭✭✭Fourier

Necro wrote: »
    Lysander thinks for a moment.

'Jacqueline - have we any prisoners taken during this war? Interrogation by someone of my.... unique talents... may prove beneficial.'
    "Two yes, they're in a chamber a good deal away from here..." she points out a tunnel leading West "...we didn't want to be susceptible to any tricks they might have so we had them secluded till Cock Robin regrew.

Seeing as how he hasn't in the past ten months, we've just let rats into them every now and then to eat until we figure out what to do with them"

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,043 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

"Two yes, they're in a chamber a good deal away from here..." she points out a tunnel leading West "...we didn't want to be susceptible to any tricks they might have so we had them secluded till Cock Robin regrew.

Seeing as how he hasn't in the past ten months, we've just let rats into them every now and then to eat until we figure out what to do with them"

'Ok, I and Clarissa will interrogate them. Just in case of any issues, send four others to contain them... should I not be able.

I'm not concerned - but I don't want to take any risks.'

Jacqueline communicates with some vampires in the other chamber via her Vitae.

"Four neonates will accompany you. Be careful...oh and Lysander we need to replenish out numbers. You've got permission to sire three more"

Jacqueline communicates with some vampires in the other chamber via her Vitae.

"Four neonates will accompany you. Be careful...oh and Lysander we need to replenish out numbers. You've got permission to sire three more"

'Thank you my prince. Clarissa, come with me. Nostro - in case I do not return - thank you for your loyalty.'

Lysander makes his way to where the prisoners are being held and waits for the arrival of the neonates.

• Advertisement

'Thank you my prince. Clarissa, come with me. Nostro - in case I do not return - thank you for your loyalty.'

Lysander makes his way to where the prisoners are being held and waits for the arrival of the neonates.
    Clarissa and Lysander reach a large sewerage vault door after about a half hour of walking. The four neonates had joined them half way. Lysander could sense their strength. Very little, he could probably kill them with a thought.

"This is it Primogen Karpov" one of them says "We only have to release the lock..." he points to a large valve wheel "...they're a Tzimisce and Malkavian. The first is an excellent flesh crafter. The other is mad like all Malks, talks in riddles, but he killed about a third of the Ancillae here in LA and in San Francisco and San Diego"

OOC: Ancillae hasn't come up much. It means a Vampire around 100-200 years of age that has proven themselves of some worth and is mid ranking in their clan

Clarissa and Lysander reach a large sewerage vault door after about a half hour of walking. The four neonates had joined them half way. Lysander could sense their strength. Very little, he could probably kill them with a thought.

"This is it Primogen Karpov" one of them says "We only have to release the lock..." he points to a large valve wheel "...they're a Tzimisce and Malkavian. The first is an excellent flesh crafter. The other is mad like all Malks, talks in riddles, but he killed about a third of the Ancillae here in LA and in San Francisco and San Diego"

OOC: Ancillae hasn't come up much. It means a Vampire around 100-200 years of age that has proven themselves of some worth and is mid ranking in their clan

'Do it.'

Lysander looks to Clarissa and nods.

He begins to draw in the shadows from the sewers.

OOC: Arms of the Abyss on both when the door opens.

As the doors open two monstrous screams erupts.

"KARPOV!" they shouts as two figures move with blinding speed from the chamber behind the vault.

But muscle is slower than shadow. Lysander's shadow arms lash out and slam them back into the chamber's wall.

Lysander enters the room and smiles.

'You were looking for me I presume? Well, here I am. Come in Clarissa.'

Once Clarissa enters the room, Lysander motions to the neonates to close the door.

Lysander enters the room and smiles.

'You were looking for me I presume? Well, here I am. Come in Clarissa.'

Once Clarissa enters the room, Lysander motions to the neonates to close the door.
    The neonates seal the door as quick as they can, terrified for their lives.

The Tzimisce and Malkavian are pinned to the wall. The former has the typical "alien" look the Tzimisce often go for, elongated head and green skin. He wears something that looks halfway between a medieval gown and a modern trench coat, it's a deep red. The Malkavian seemingly has no eyes and lines of incomprehensible poetry are etched on his skin. He wears fairly normal clothes, jeans and a t-shirt.

The Tzimisce growls back.

"Karpov...so you live"

• Advertisement

The neonates seal the door as quick as they can, terrified for their lives.

The Tzimisce and Malkavian are pinned to the wall. The former has the typical "alien" look the Tzimisce often go for, elongated head and green skin. He wears something that looks halfway between a medieval gown and a modern trench coat, it's a deep red. The Malkavian seemingly has no eyes and lines of incomprehensible poetry are etched on his skin. He wears fairly normal clothes, jeans and a t-shirt.

The Tzimisce growls back.

"Karpov...so you live"

'Here and in the flesh.... I didn't catch the name. Tell me, just how much do you all want me dead, to bring Giovanni here for my head?'

He tightens the tentacles on the Malkavian and looks at Clarissa.

'Which would you like first?'

'Here and in the flesh.... I didn't catch the name. Tell me, just how much do you all want me dead, to bring Giovanni here for my head?'

He tightens the tentacles on the Malkavian and looks at Clarissa.

'Which would you like first?'
    Clarissa laughs.

"Not the best pickings. The Malkavian blood is less foul, but the visions and prophecies. I drank from one before wasn't nice...the Tzimisce please Ly"

The Tzimisce grinds his teeth.

"You're fúcked Karpov when the boss man gets a hold of you. Doesn't matter how much strength you have. You're going to pay for crippling the Sabbat in the west.

The old man wants you for that and the prophecy. He said you'd know what that meant"

Clarissa laughs.

"Not the best pickings. The Malkavian blood is less foul, but the visions and prophecies. I drank from one before wasn't nice...the Tzimisce please Ly"

The Tzimisce grinds his teeth.

"You're fúcked Karpov when the boss man gets a hold of you. Doesn't matter how much strength you have. You're going to pay for crippling the Sabbat in the west.

The old man wants you for that and the prophecy. He said you'd know what that meant"

Lysander shrugs.

'He might. Then again, I might kill him. Because...hmmm.. still no name. Let's call you James...

James I don't know what level you are in the Sabbat, and frankly I don't care.

But I'm going to let you in on a little secret before my friend here eats you.

Giovanni lies. His whole world is about to come crumbling down around him, whether I live... or not.'

He motions to Clarissa.

'Have at him then, my dear.'

Lysander shrugs.

'He might. Then again, I might kill him. Because...hmmm.. still no name. Let's call you James...

James I don't know what level you are in the Sabbat, and frankly I don't care.

But I'm going to let you in on a little secret before my friend here eats you.

Giovanni lies. His whole world is about to come crumbling down around him, whether I live... or not.'

He motions to Clarissa.

'Have at him then, my dear.'
    Clarissa gestures her hand out and the Tzimisce's head twists off his shoulders and the hearts blood flies out. Clarissa draws the blood into her mouth. Her eyes momentarily glow white, then she shakes her head.

"He would have been no threat, heh the neonates might have been able to handle him"

Then the Malkavian laughs.

"He dances, he dances all about, but who can dance with the shadow?"

Clarissa gestures her hand out and the Tzimisce's head twists off his shoulders and the hearts blood flies out. Clarissa draws the blood into her mouth. Her eyes momentarily glow white, then she shakes her head.

"He would have been no threat, heh the neonates might have been able to handle him"

Then the Malkavian laughs.

"He dances, he dances all about, but who can dance with the shadow?"

'Not enough then I presume... I'm sorry Clarissa but I've got four neonates outside here and this guy. All I could get short notice without bringing another fight down on top of us.'

He turns to the Malkavian.

'I AM the shadow. Can he dance with me?'

He motions again.

'Not enough then I presume... I'm sorry Clarissa but I've got four neonates outside here and this guy. All I could get short notice without bringing another fight down on top of us.'

He turns to the Malkavian.

'I AM the shadow. Can he dance with me?'

He motions again.
    "Wait!" The Malkavian says flatly.

"I'm going to die, but I'd like to share a little secret with you both first. One each, but don't tell each other. Or do. Heh, not like I can tell you when you off me"

He bursts out laughing.

"Wait!" The Malkavian says flatly.

"I'm going to die, but I'd like to share a little secret with you both first. One each, but don't tell each other. Or do. Heh, not like I can tell you when you off me"

He bursts out laughing.

Lysander looks at Clarissa.

'Up to you my dear. Tempting and all as these secrets may be, they could also be the ravings of a dying lunatic.'

Lysander looks at Clarissa.

'Up to you my dear. Tempting and all as these secrets may be, they could also be the ravings of a dying lunatic.'
    Clarissa twists his neck and consumes him as well.

"Nah, probably just some garbage. I'm feeling good now Ly. Thanks"

Clarissa twists his neck and consumes him as well.

"Nah, probably just some garbage. I'm feeling good now Ly. Thanks"

'I agree. And that is good, I was hoping the neo nates would not have to be sacrificed. They are but children after all.'

Lysander bangs on the door.

'You can open up, the danger has passed.'

'I agree. And that is good, I was hoping the neo nates would not have to be sacrificed. They are but children after all.'

Lysander bangs on the door.

'You can open up, the danger has passed.'
    The neonates open the door to see the crumbling corpses of the two Sabbat members.

"Wow! What happened sir?" one of them asks Lysander.

• Advertisement

The neonates open the door to see the crumbling corpses of the two Sabbat members.

"Wow! What happened sir?" one of them asks Lysander.

'My.... interrogation tactics were a little robust. They resisted, I killed them.

Do remember that in the future... if you misbehave that it might be me that doles out your punishment. We wouldn't want that, would we now?'

'My.... interrogation tactics were a little robust. They resisted, I killed them.

Do remember that in the future... if you misbehave that it might be me that doles out your punishment. We wouldn't want that, would we now?'
    "No sir" the neonate says terrified. He backs out of Lysander's way, as do the others.

"No sir" the neonate says terrified. He backs out of Lysander's way, as do the others.

Lysander makes his way back to the main chamber with Jacqueline and the others.

'No good unfortunately, things got violent... I suppose the good thing is that you don't need any guards for them anymore, no?

So... Dracula and Beckett - what did they say when asked?'

Lysander makes his way back to the main chamber with Jacqueline and the others.

'No good unfortunately, things got violent... I suppose the good thing is that you don't need any guards for them anymore, no?

So... Dracula and Beckett - what did they say when asked?'
    "Why am I not surprised?" Jacqueline says.

"Beckett says he came back because he had some crucial bit of information for you. Dracula says that his 'master', whoever that is, told him to help us. This master doesn't want to see the Sabbat succeed and strangely enough doesn't want you to die"

"Why am I not surprised?" Jacqueline says.

"Beckett says he came back because he had some crucial bit of information for you. Dracula says that his 'master', whoever that is, told him to help us. This master doesn't want to see the Sabbat succeed and strangely enough doesn't want you to die"

'So... Beckett out - Drac in. I can make that work. I suppose I should speak with Beckett now, given my plan there may not be a tomorrow... for me at least.'

'So... Beckett out - Drac in. I can make that work. I suppose I should speak with Beckett now, given my plan there may not be a tomorrow... for me at least.'
    "Don't be so gloomy Lysander, I've a feeling things will work out" Jacqueline says with a smile.

"Go speak to the others, if you need me before you go I'll be here. Just tell me who you need and what to do when you get back"

"Don't be so gloomy Lysander, I've a feeling things will work out" Jacqueline says with a smile.

"Go speak to the others, if you need me before you go I'll be here. Just tell me who you need and what to do when you get back"

'Thank you my prince. It does seem that violence follows me like a... well... a dark shadow - but it is truly not my intention. Thank you for keeping my people safe in my absence.

Is there anything I can do to help Cock Robin where I am going... or is this his fate now?'

'Thank you my prince. It does seem that violence follows me like a... well... a dark shadow - but it is truly not my intention. Thank you for keeping my people safe in my absence.

Is there anything I can do to help Cock Robin where I am going... or is this his fate now?'
    "Cock Robin what did you say you needed to heal?"

He struggles as he opens his eyes.

"Little bit of the infection left in me, I'd need to get some pretty good human blood finely tuned to me, but that's rare now. I was a silversmith in my mortal life, so that's what I need. There's one in North Hollywood, owns a shop, but the Sabbat control that area. Pretty heavy patrols"

"Cock Robin what did you say you needed to heal?"

He struggles as he opens his eyes.

"Little bit of the infection left in me, I'd need to get some pretty good human blood finely tuned to me, but that's rare now. I was a silversmith in my mortal life, so that's what I need. There's one in North Hollywood, owns a shop, but the Sabbat control that area. Pretty heavy patrols"

'Well then, I'll just have to cut off the head of the snake.'

He winks at Cock Robin.

'If I am successful, send someone for the silversmith. I'd prefer Rob in in one full piece, not just a talking head. Would that be doable do you think my prince? I will let you discuss the finer details.'

Lysander waits for a response then makes his way to the room with Beckett and Dracula.

• Advertisement

"Should be no problem, if you get rid of the big guy, I'm sure the small fries will leave"

Lysander heads to the other chamber. A much larger gathering of vampires here. He recognises a few faces from back in San Diego. Though he doesn't see Tara or Helena.

He quickly sees both Beckett and Dracula. Beckett is in conversation with a neonate. Her vitae is extremely weak as far as Lysander can sense. Dracula sits reading a book.

Advertisement