Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Worst lyrics contained in a song?

Options
1234568»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,231 ✭✭✭Hercule Poirot

"Don't be fooled by the rocks that I got, I'm still,I'm still Jenny from the block"

Did J-LO just admit to having rock on her.

J-Lo has a pair of stones on her.

The rocks are referring to bling, she's saying that despite her fame she's still the same person she was before - which is bollix because she's apparently a right diva - so in her defence the lyric makes sense - still a sh1t song though

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,106 ✭✭✭PlaneSpeeking

The rocks are referring to bling, she's saying that despite her fame she's still the same person she was before - which is bollix because she's apparently a right diva - so in her defence the lyric makes sense - still a sh1t song though

Even after he f**ked up Batman, i still feel sorry for Ben Affleck after being in that video!

• Registered Users Posts: 280 ✭✭NCS

Well you only need the light when it's burning low
    Only miss the sun when it starts to snow
    Only know you love her when you let her go
    Only know you've been high when you're feeling low
    Only hate the road when you're missing home
    Only know you love her when you let her go
    And you let her go...

:mad:

Oozes self-pity like a Tesco turkey abscess. For one thing, I need the light before it's burning low. Otherwise it wouldn't be burning. And for another, snow >> sun every time. Tw@.

Advertisement