Advertisement
Private Profiles - an update on how they will be changing here
We've partnered up with Nixers.com to offer a space where you can talk directly to Peter from Nixers.com and get an exclusive Boards.ie discount code for a free job listing. If you are recruiting or know anyone else who is please check out the forum here.

Gremlinertia's Grotto

Comments

• Moderators Posts: 51,121 ✭✭✭✭ Delirium

Happy Friday, Nocts!!! 😁

If you can read this, you're too close!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,727 Mod ✭✭✭✭ cyberwolf77

I'm a week out from surgery, and you want me to be happy?!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 53,936 Mod ✭✭✭✭ Gremlinertia

More surgery Wolf??

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,727 Mod ✭✭✭✭ cyberwolf77

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 53,936 Mod ✭✭✭✭ Gremlinertia

All the scars for war stories jaysis you've been through the mill, how's the ticker?.

• Advertisement

he's rolling right along. I just need to have this orange sized monster pushed back in and blocked from returning

Hernia - the orange menace

Damn thing is aggravating as all get out

Luckily never had one, sounds like a pain and discomforting experience

Used to be nothing, then after the heart operation it swelled up.

• Advertisement

Typical, patch up one thing, another issue crops up

yeah, it is right along the scar from the last one. Combined with a rather rapid weight change, abdominal wall weakened and this developed.

Protesting your improving health, hah!

The universe really needs to try harder to finish me off. This latest attempt seems a bit weak comared to past effort.

I think it's given up tbh

Well, there goes my entertainment.

I'm sure good old earth has a spanner or four to throw in the works

Oh Lord, Mother Nature is tagging in?

I keep expecting something biblical

Lightning strike could be interesting

• Advertisement

A shower of frogs thrown in

They would be frogsicles about now

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 3,750 Mod ✭✭✭✭ TherapyBoy

I got nothing but scars & war stories, maybe we should form a tag-team & start kicking ass Cyberwolf!

💪🏼

Moderator: Non Drinkers Group Grand Theft Auto

• Registered Users Posts: 7,020 ✭✭✭ AllForIt

Wordle 245 4/6

⬜⬜⬜🟩⬜

🟩⬜⬜🟩⬜

🟩⬜🟨🟨⬜

🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

I have been successfully avoiding wordle!!

happy Friday, Nocts! 😁

What is happy about a day where I have surgery?

umm.......

post-surgery pudding? :P

(hope the surgery goes well, CW ;) )

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 3,750 Mod ✭✭✭✭ TherapyBoy

You get to take the good drugs without the Guards bothering you! 👮🏻‍♂️

(🤞🏼🤞🏼)

Moderator: Non Drinkers Group Grand Theft Auto

Advertisement