Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Gremlinertia's Grotto

Options

Comments

• Moderators Posts: 51,708 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

Happy Friday, Nocts!!! 😁

If you can read this, you're too close!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,784 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

I'm a week out from surgery, and you want me to be happy?!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,721 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

More surgery Wolf??

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,784 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,721 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

All the scars for war stories jaysis you've been through the mill, how's the ticker?.

• Advertisement

he's rolling right along. I just need to have this orange sized monster pushed back in and blocked from returning

Hernia - the orange menace

Damn thing is aggravating as all get out

Luckily never had one, sounds like a pain and discomforting experience

Used to be nothing, then after the heart operation it swelled up.

• Advertisement

Typical, patch up one thing, another issue crops up

yeah, it is right along the scar from the last one. Combined with a rather rapid weight change, abdominal wall weakened and this developed.

Protesting your improving health, hah!

The universe really needs to try harder to finish me off. This latest attempt seems a bit weak comared to past effort.

I think it's given up tbh

Well, there goes my entertainment.

I'm sure good old earth has a spanner or four to throw in the works

Oh Lord, Mother Nature is tagging in?

I keep expecting something biblical

Lightning strike could be interesting

• Advertisement

A shower of frogs thrown in

They would be frogsicles about now

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 4,301 Mod ✭✭✭✭TherapyBoy

I got nothing but scars & war stories, maybe we should form a tag-team & start kicking ass Cyberwolf!

💪🏼

• Registered Users Posts: 8,269 ✭✭✭AllForIt

Wordle 245 4/6

⬜⬜⬜🟩⬜

🟩⬜⬜🟩⬜

🟩⬜🟨🟨⬜

🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

I have been successfully avoiding wordle!!

happy Friday, Nocts! 😁

What is happy about a day where I have surgery?

umm.......

post-surgery pudding? :P

(hope the surgery goes well, CW ;) )

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 4,301 Mod ✭✭✭✭TherapyBoy

You get to take the good drugs without the Guards bothering you! 👮🏻‍♂️

(🤞🏼🤞🏼)

Advertisement