Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Royal Rumble 2019 *Spoilers* (No betting odds)

Options
1242526272830»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,104 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Exclusive fan footage of Charlotte and Lacey Evans facing off.

C-658VsXoAo3ovC.jpg

:P

Think they call that a Zerks in the United thread!

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=109260006&postcount=511

• Registered Users Posts: 28,806 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Wonder if Fit Finlay will get involved in a storyline now since he gave the okay for Becky to take part and could be accused of playing favourites, being Irish

• Registered Users Posts: 18,084 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

I thought it was Pat Patterson not Finley :o

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,416 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

J. Marston wrote: »
    Think they call that a Zerks in the United thread!

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=109260006&postcount=511

Great minds :P

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Exclusive fan footage of Charlotte and Lacey Evans facing off.

C-658VsXoAo3ovC.jpg

:P

Lacry Evsns is the spit of Shirley Carter

Charlotte when angry is more like Cora.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,645 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

I feel like every PPV these days I leave with one big takeaway (often after eating one big takeaway during it too)... These PPVs are just too long!

I mean I honestly don't know if Bryan vs AJ was good as, despite trying not to, I zoned out for much of it just cos of how long the show was. The same could be said for a few matches probably.

Takeovers have great wrestling on them no doubt but the length is also making me enjoy them far more as I actually give the matches on them the attention they deserve even if I didn't watch the shows building up to them unlike the main roster PPVs.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,689 ✭✭✭sky88

i love that the takeovers are short shows in comparison but a lot of great talent are sitting back in florida when there on missing out because of the length. i think a lot of the better matches are been given more time now i mean theres very few ppv matches under the 10 minute mark.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,569 ✭✭✭2ndcoming

I don't know why WWE don't make the Big 4 two day events. Crowd would be way hotter and audience would have time to digest what they've seen and get hyped for day 2, like a music festival. Most visitors are gonna be in the city for the weekend anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,341 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

2ndcoming wrote: »
    I don't know why WWE don't make the Big 4 two day events. Crowd would be way hotter and audience would have time to digest what they've seen and get hyped for day 2, like a music festival. Most visitors are gonna be in the city for the weekend anyway.

They already are two-day events when you factor in NXT Takeover. Adding another day of wrestling on top of that is far too much, a bad idea IMO.

I like it the way it is, hell I’d like it even more if it went back to just four hours, cut out all the filler and give us a few high quality matches with a meaningful build-up.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,130 Mod ✭✭✭✭DM_7

martyos121 wrote: »
    They already are two-day events when you factor in NXT Takeover. Adding another day of wrestling on top of that is far too much, a bad idea IMO.

I like it the way it is, hell I’d like it even more if it went back to just four hours, cut out all the filler and give us a few high quality matches with a meaningful build-up.

3 hours 30 would be loads.

They also have the Raw and Smackdown so they are 4 day events for many.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,735 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

martyos121 wrote: »

4 hours for the main and 1 hour preshow more than enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,793 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Pray for me

Have too watch the rumble ppv in full again with friends who were working Sunday and avoided all spoilers til tonight

Biting my tongue about results lol

Tell them the odds for Rollins.
    Do they know you watched already? Why would they make you watch again?

You should just start getting excited near the end of Becky's match like you know she's going to win

CastorTroy wrote: »
    Tell them the odds for Rollins.
    Do they know you watched already? Why would they make you watch again?

You should just start getting excited near the end of Becky's match like you know she's going to win

Amazingly they avoided all social media and spoilers since Sunday but I watched it live and promised too keep it quite

Few pints is helping

• Closed Accounts Posts: 111 ✭✭turdball

PTH2009 wrote: »
    Amazingly they avoided all social media and spoilers since Sunday but I watched it live and promised too keep it quite

Few pints is helping

Did you text them the betting odds on Rollins like another poster did here and ruined it on everyone? :mad::mad:

turdball wrote: »
    Did you text them the betting odds on Rollins like another poster did here and ruined it on everyone? :mad::mad:

That person should be banned from all the pro wrestling forum

• Registered Users Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭shineon23

That person should be banned from all the pro wrestling forum

To protect the identity of the spoiler,

was it a certain Mr. P Power?

No that's too obvious, was it a Mr. Paddy P?

I'll get my coat

Few pints is helping

Test your memory and see if you can remember who's out next, who they eliminate and who eliminates then

CastorTroy wrote: »
    Test your memory and see if you can remember who's out next, who they eliminate and who eliminates then

Remembered a few

A few pints and tiredness made me feel like it's the first time I've seen those rumbles lol

• Registered Users Posts: 21,997 ✭✭✭✭citytillidie

I lasted 4 weeks with out knowing who won the rumble, it’s not hard if you don’t go to wrestling news sites

• Advertisement
Advertisement