Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Royal Rumble 2019 *Spoilers* (No betting odds)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 39,682 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

Would he have time to get the paint on him tho

From a documentary on the network it takes a bit of time but it's not four hours.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,843 ✭✭✭GSPfan

lycan238 wrote: »
    lana injured possibly out of women's rumble?

enjoyed that match to be honest.

That was a good shout early in the night. Good thing you spoilered it cause it came true.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,661 ✭✭✭Deeper Blue

How anticlimactic would it be now if Becky picked Asuka?:pac:

Great PPV so far

• Registered Users Posts: 23,135 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Think the crowd will be wrecked for this match.

Actually, I don't care what they do. I just am amazed that for all I give out about the booking, I actually care about women's wrestling.

If you had told me 2 or 3 years ago that I was more invested in women's wrestling than I was the men's , I would have said you were mental. The fact that aj Vs Bryan is the piss break match says it all

• Advertisement

Lads is JoJo gone from WWE ? I've not seen her all night.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,689 ✭✭✭sky88

Itssoeasy wrote: »

Yea noticed that on Monday haven't heard anything.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,244 ✭✭✭lycan238

GSPfan wrote: »
    That was a good shout early in the night. Good thing you spoilered it cause it came true.

I don't post often but I still learned a while back to put speculation in spoiler tags just in case.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,725 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

Anyone else crashing after the Becky win?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 6,773 Mod ✭✭✭✭connemara man

Really good women's rumble, just a shame WWE can't use the talent well enough to get the most out of the good roster.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,725 ✭✭✭bigron2109

Is this going to be a 4.30 finish or later do we reckon?

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭d00mk1n

bigron2109 wrote: »
    Is this going to be a 4.30 finish or later do we reckon?

Later

Hugely. My taxi to the airport is in an hour so **** all use going to bed. Not interested in this match at all

• Registered Users Posts: 8,689 ✭✭✭sky88

This match isn't grabbing me so far

I think I’ll tag out now and finish it tomorrow. This match is too slow.

Itssoeasy wrote: »

There was a news story on Reddit a few days ago saying she has time off for personal reasons.

Not Crashing but kind of lost interest slightly. BTW Kacy Catanzaro is a legend and from other videos I've seen she comes across as a really nice person which makes me support them more.

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭d00mk1n

J. Marston wrote: »
    There was a news story on Reddit a few days ago saying she has time off for personal reasons.

Oh ****e. I hope it's not that serious. I don't watch raw regularly but as the PPV has gone on I was wondering where she was.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,229 ✭✭✭Cotts72

I wonder if bray wyatt is still banging her

• Advertisement

Really good women's rumble, just a shame WWE can't use the talent well enough to get the most out of the good roster.

Enjoy the good bits while we can so, there’ll be plenty of time for analysing all thats wrong with WWE, it’s been mostly very good all night

• Registered Users Posts: 2,830 ✭✭✭shineon23

She will pick Asuka imo. Flair vs Ronda

That would make no sense.

Rumble win is logical way to get her to Raw to face Ronda.

Charlotte is also on Smackdown.

But it is WWE and logic isn't a given.

I'd prefer to see Becky choose Lesnar than Asuka :P

• Registered Users Posts: 8,392 ✭✭✭Riddle101

d00mk1n wrote: »

Just read some of the comments. Someone is speculating that she could be pregnant with Bray's baby and that's why they're both off tv. Obviously just speculation though.

Hugely. My taxi to the airport is in an hour so **** all use going to bed. Not interested in this match at all

Hope you have a decent phone if you want to see the end of the mens Rumble, this show aint ending til well after 4.30, prob closer to 5

• Registered Users Posts: 2,023 ✭✭✭seandotcomm

WWE security making a fan at ringside take off his AEW tshirt earlier....

https://www.reddit.com/r/SquaredCircle/comments/akh93e/wwe_security_making_fan_take_off_aew_shirt_at/

Last year they rolled out Trish, Lita, Molly Holly, Jaqueline, the Bellas, to pad out the Rumble.

This year they done the best thing and brought in future talent which worked brilliantly.

Hope you have a decent phone if you want to see the end of the mens Rumble, this show aint ending til well after 4.30, prob closer to 5

What's left the WWE title match which is on now and the universal title and the mens rumble match ? Yeah that's pushing 5am if they are lucky.

WWE security making a fan at ringside take off his AEW tshirt earlier....

https://www.reddit.com/r/SquaredCircle/comments/akh93e/wwe_security_making_fan_take_off_aew_shirt_at/

Tool. What did he think was gonna happen at ringside?

This match has ruined it for me. Sick of seeing these two fight.

• Advertisement

I'm completety checked out of this match even though it's DB and AJ styles.

Advertisement