Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Royal Rumble 2019 *Spoilers* (No betting odds)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,906 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

So if Finn loses to Lesnar we wont be seeing him in the Rumble (they cant do the same thing twice ha)

• Registered Users Posts: 23,141 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

YOOOOOOO!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,394 ✭✭✭Riddle101

Well deserved victory for Becky. Now I wonder if Balor can do the same with Brock.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,843 ✭✭✭GSPfan

Tippex wrote: »
    Really? The fact when she went dow it was her right knee then it became her left?

Posted that seconds before you launched herself into the ring and kept tge injury so I was wrong.

Becky wins it. Expected but the most satisfying result now. Does anyone care she tapped?

• Registered Users Posts: 39,690 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

ha nice call by Corey graves using the tear in her eye line from the 1992 royal rumble.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 60,474 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

So if Finn loses to Lesnar we wont be seeing him in the Rumble (they cant do the same thing twice ha)

We won’t see Finn we’ll see the Demon.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,725 ✭✭✭bigron2109

It’s not Often Wrestling makes me smile, but Becky Lynch winning that has made me smile.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,726 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

But i heard nobody cares about the women?

Becky M’’’’fing Lynch

• Registered Users Posts: 10,012 ✭✭✭✭Alfred Borden

She will pick Asuka imo. Flair vs Ronda

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 6,773 Mod ✭✭✭✭connemara man

If you wanted Flair to go heel now is the time.

Take out the leg lock in the figure 8

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 38,074 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Does is not take hours too put on the paint

Ah there is a mania sign but it's a big LCD screen

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

****ing delighted.

They are giving Becky her moment as well.

Would he have time to get the paint on him tho

• Registered Users Posts: 7,726 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

Great way of putting Becky in the Rumble too, if they’re going for the triple threat with Rousey and Charlotte, now Charlotte will have a reason to be pissed at Becky even being in the Rumble let alone winning it

• Registered Users Posts: 1,006 ✭✭✭xpletiv

If he doesnt do Demon, then that just F**kin stupid and pointless and makes it a pointless match.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,689 ✭✭✭sky88

If they not putting that on last I feel like something big will happen at the men's rumble

• Registered Users Posts: 2,244 ✭✭✭Cotts72

Its amazing how a lass from dublin is thr most over wrestler on the wwe roster... What an awesome moment

Don’t rule out Charlotte being in a Ronda v Becky v Charlotte Wrestlemania main event.

It would all depend on Asuka and Charlottes interactions over the next few weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,380 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

Really good show so far, only weak point was a lot of that women’s Rumble but the winner more than made up for it. :)

• Advertisement

Would he have time to get the paint on him tho

25 minute Bryan vs AJ and number 29 in the Rumble would be plenty of time.

Ok that won’t happen now.

That match is next

• Registered Users Posts: 38,074 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Bryan vs AJ is next

Maybe Finn vs Brock is the main event ?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,141 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Lana was robbed though.

Cotts72 wrote: »
    Its amazing how a lass from dublin is thr most over wrestler on the wwe roster... What an awesome moment

I said the same about a lad from Dublin being the most famous combat sportsman on the planet only a few years ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,006 ✭✭✭xpletiv

surprisingly, i dont care about this fight. heel bryan has done nothing for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,012 ✭✭✭✭Alfred Borden

Must be a squash match coming up surely? A Rumble and two title matches in a little over an hour?

• Registered Users Posts: 39,690 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

Cotts72 wrote: »

It's not even a dublin thing. It's nuts that a girl from Ireland has won a Royal Rumble. I think it's amazing that irish female wrestlers now can see that NOTHING is impossible and there is a path to WWE that there wasn't in the past.

Must be a squash match coming up surely? A Rumble and two title matches in a little over an hour?

It’s on the Network this could go 5 hours.

• Advertisement

I can see Charlotte Vs asuaka for smack down and Becky using this to be transferred to raw now

Advertisement