Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Immigrant Caravan's WTF?!

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,495 ✭✭✭✭Billy86

Total BS from a typical libtard, you should seriously consider moving to commifornia
    Maybe you could save all the kids from CNN

Again, the multiple links stating it are direct quotes and not even from CNN, but you feel free carry on wilfully ignoring reality in order to prove your loyalty. In no way is it the exact expected reaction from a member of a cult of personality.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,165 ✭✭✭Captain Obvious

Total BS from a typical libtard, you should seriously consider moving to commifornia

The sad thing is about 35% of people in the US seem to think like this. It's a real indictment on their education system.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,192 ✭✭✭TeaBagMania

Yes, to have doubt and not blindly believe everything you see or read, guess that makes us all right wing wacko's

A picture speaks a thousand words. If a news organization posts a picture of a boarder agent taking a child from their mothers arms, how do you really know whats happening without being there?
    Maybe the mothers back is tired and needs a break, maybe the mother needs to attend to another child, maybe the border agent is taking the child to get medical attention, or food, or how the libtards like to portray it... boarder guard rips child from crying mothers arms to sell on the black market.

Yes, to have doubt and not blindly believe everything you see or read, guess that makes us all right wing wacko's

A picture speaks a thousand words. If a news organization posts a picture of a boarder agent taking a child from their mothers arms, how do you really know whats happening without being there?
    Maybe the mothers back is tired and needs a break, maybe the mother needs to attend to another child, maybe the border agent is taking the child to get medical attention, or food, or how the libtards like to portray it... boarder guard rips child from crying mothers arms to sell on the black market.

If you are going to call someone some kind of "tard" you should probably be able to spell simple words like "border". You might even have a point if we only had one picture to go by but that would be very much understating the evidence.

yes because you cant make a similar fake news story with more than one picture

sry bout my gramr mistakes, its ma merican edumacation and allz. hope you can find it your hart to furgive me

• Advertisement

yes because you cant make a similar fake news story with more than one picture

sry bout my gramr mistakes, its ma merican edumacation and allz. hope you can find it your hart to furgive me

Pictures, witnesses and court cases.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,087 ✭✭✭✭jmayo

They shouldn't be bringing their kids? That's just an idiotic argument. Should they leave them behind in the country they are fleeing from? ...

Well your fellow pro migrant folks seem to pedal the line that it is too dangerous for women and kids when it comes to African, Middle Easterner and Asian young men entering Europe. :rolleyes:

They are supposedly paving the way are they not and the women and children are left at home to be brought over later.
    Why aren't the ones in Central America doing likewise ?

Or are they saying that the threat to women and children is much worse in Central And South America than say from ISIS, al-al-Shabab, Boko Haram, Jama'at Nusrat al Islam, Ansar al-Islam, etc, etc ?

Maybe if I search through your posts I might find that argument ??

Doubt over what? You appear you be trying to claim that the media made that report out of thin air and pretended it came from the federal government, despite the federal government never complaining about it because... well because the report came from the federal government themselves.

Like I said, you're willfully denying reality when it is inconvenient, in order to prove your loyalty. That is what happens in cults, and the fact that it is now the default position of Trump supporters on most things related to him, and by you here, shows why Trumpism is about as textbook a cult as one could hope to find.

I never expected you to engage in the facts, and I doubt anyone else did either. I would ask you to draw a line in the sand as to what would actually make you turn against Trump, but the fact is way too many times (including on AH) when Trump then does cross that line, I'm good as definite you would pretend you never said it, even when it was pointed out to you that you did. If drugged and tortured children, including those of US citizens as per the government themselves, "going missing" due to his decisions won't test your devotion to The Leader, then nothing will.

facts, what facts? A couple of news articles?
    Trump has done more good for this country than both those previous idiots combined (Odumbazz and Clinton)

Edit - hope i didnt make any spelling mistakes

• Registered Users Posts: 27,321 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Libtard? Commifornia?

This is a parody account, right?

• Advertisement

Damn, you guys figured me out. im actually Billy86 having an argument with one my multiple personalities

• Site Banned Posts: 9 Yikes!

Why didn't they seek asylum in Mexico? Why didn't the 'Syrian refugees' seek refuge in the first safe country instead going all the way to Germoney?

How odd.

facts, what facts? A couple of news articles>
    So you're saying Trump's federal government were lying about themselves? Either they were lying about themselves, or they admitted that children of US citizens are likely being taken, too... so which is it?

Assuming you're going to avoid answering this or try to claim 'neither' with no good reason, thanks for furthering my point about cults and the unquestioning loyalty of members to The Leader, even if it means willfully ignoring reality to do so.
    Trump has done more good for this country than both those previous idiots combined (Odumbazz and Clinton)
    So loyal, so loyal.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,737 ✭✭✭ebbsy

Trump is correct. Last thing a country needs is guys coming in and slaughtering kids at concerts or groping women at festivals, or mowing down people in trucks.

These are facts.

ebbsy wrote: »
    Trump is correct. Last thing a country needs is guys coming in and slaughtering kids at concerts or groping women at festivals, or mowing down people in trucks.

These are facts.

What is your opinion on Trump's government also admitting they have likely been taking children from US citizens too?

These are facts.

unfortunately its already too late for the US and it will be for Ireland too.

if you are fine with the likes of what you see in London and Paris by all means keep importing them

unfortunately its already too late for the US and it will be for Ireland too.

if you are fine with the likes of what you see in London and Paris by all means keep importing them

Reality check here, so ram your fingers in your ears as you please if it makes you feel Loyal, but the US has a higher percentage foreign born population than the UK or France... and all three of them are lower than Ireland - https://data.oecd.org/migration/foreign-born-population.htm

I see you've done exactly as predicted on my last post, and are avoiding answering the inconvenient truth that Trump's own government were the ones saying that children of US citizens have also likely been taken. So loyal... loyal and predictable.

Billy86 wrote: »
    Reality check here, so ram your fingers in your ears as you please if it makes you feel Loyal, but the US has a higher percentage foreign born population than the UK or France... and all three of them are lower than Ireland - https://data.oecd.org/migration/foreign-born-population.htm

I see you've done exactly as predicted on my last post, and are avoiding answering the inconvenient truth that Trump's own government were the ones saying that children of US citizens have also likely been taken. So loyal... loyal and predictable.

that graph is highly confusing even after reading the definition but it seems like its referencing the percentage of population that have left the country in questions. i.e. 16.4% of people born in Ireland have emigrated.

i see you have still failed to prove Trumps government said any of the such

that graph is highly confusing even after reading the definition but it seems like its referencing the percentage of population that have left the country in questions. i.e. 16.4% of people born in Ireland have emigrated.
    No, it is for foreign born population.

From the link: The foreign-born population covers all people who have ever migrated from their country of birth to their current country of residence. The foreign-born population data shown here include people born abroad as nationals of their current country of residence. The difference across countries between the size of the foreign-born population and that of the foreign population depends on the rules governing the acquisition of citizenship in each country. This indicator is measured as a percentage of population.

The US is higher than both France and the UK, and Ireland is higher than all three. They even give a description:
    I have repeatedly posted it. Over and over and over. You refused to click on the links "because CNN" even though the links to it were not from CNN, because confronting the reality isn't something you seem remotely interested in. Keep proving that Loyalty, I'm sure you'll get a gold star or something at the end.

Than there is no way that graph is accurate, you telling me Ireland has a higher foreign born population than the UK or France? thats total BS

you posted links to news organizations, post a youtube video of trump saying the us government steals babies and sells them on the black market, or the like

• Advertisement

jmayo wrote: »
    Well your fellow pro migrant folks seem to pedal the line that it is too dangerous for women and kids when it comes to African, Middle Easterner and Asian young men entering Europe. :rolleyes:

They are supposedly paving the way are they not and the women and children are left at home to be brought over later.
    Why aren't the ones in Central America doing likewise ?

Or are they saying that the threat to women and children is much worse in Central And South America than say from ISIS, al-al-Shabab, Boko Haram, Jama'at Nusrat al Islam, Ansar al-Islam, etc, etc ?

Maybe if I search through your posts I might find that argument ??

Have fun with the search.

facts, what facts? A couple of news articles?

Edit - hope i didnt make any spelling mistakes

That's some pretty strong denial.

Yikes! wrote: »
    Why didn't they seek asylum in Mexico? Why didn't the 'Syrian refugees' seek refuge in the first safe country instead going all the way to Germoney?

How odd.

Not really. Once they were safe they wanted the go for the place with the best opportunity for their future.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭Dannyriver

Im clearly a little older than you but us Irish were blamed by British idiots for the IRA campaigns in the UK in the 70's and 80's , every ****ing day another numbskull in the letters pages asking that we be deported or face the consequences of mass murder all over the UK.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,321 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Than there is no way that graph is accurate, you telling me Ireland has a higher foreign born population than the UK or France? thats total BS

you posted links to news organizations, post a youtube video of trump saying the us government steals babies and sells them on the black market, or the like

Go on, say fake news. You know you want to....

So now you're not only claiming that the federal government never said what it said and that it's statement I have shown you presumably doesn't exist or is a made up lie (by themselves, about themselves, that they have never taken action on)... you're also claiming the OECD is made up data and their info is wrong, with literally nothing to dispute it but the voices in your head telling you you need to prove yourself to the cult of Trumpism.

When you're calling yourself a higher authority than the OECD without even having statistics on hand, your argument is beyond a joke. It's not even an argument you have, you're more like Homer Simpson sat on a bike and unaware of the cult around him, singing "nananananana leader, Leader, LEADER!"
    I've already provided you with the links to the report. You've not even looked at them and it's clear don't even know what you are denying. Which means you are denying it out of nothing but point blank blind loyalty to The Leader.

damn you fake news Billy voices, out of my head the lot of ye

• Registered Users Posts: 6,737 ✭✭✭ebbsy

Billy86 wrote: »

These are facts.

What is your opinion on Trump's government also admitting they have likely been taking children from US citizens too?

Obama's policy. He was a good salesman, but sat back as the bodies of kids washed up on beaches as they tried to escape Syria etc.

He was the founding father of ISIS.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,378 ✭✭✭Duffy the Vampire Slayer

Of course Ireland has a higher foreign born population. How many Irish people were born in Britain, or, like me, the US? How many British people live in Ireland? (We always seem to forget them).

• Registered Users Posts: 5,378 ✭✭✭Duffy the Vampire Slayer

Yikes! wrote: »

How odd.

A few weeks ago Mexico was a lawless hellhole.

Now it's a safe country.

safe is a relative term, safe compared to Ireland No, safe compared to Honduras Yes

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,802 ✭✭✭✭suicide_circus

I just realised this thread has the word "immigrant" and "caravan" in the title

1446696283145.gif

Advertisement