Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Immigrant Caravan's WTF?!

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,480 ✭✭✭wexie

JohnMc1 wrote: »
    The fear of being called a racist.

Whereas you wear it with pride dontcha John ;)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 163 ✭✭shady acres

Jaysus you sound like your foaming at the mouth there kiddo! Have a glass of milk and be off to bed with ya, it's obviously way past your normal bedtime.

why won't you post the police results for gang rape against innocent german children for 2017
    surely your not trying to hide the facts or promote such activity

• Registered Users Posts: 25,407 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

why won't you post the police results for gang rape against innocent german children for 2017
    surely your not trying to hide the facts or promote such activity

Why wont you?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,987 ✭✭✭JohnMc1

Funny, you accuse others of trolling.

And calls for others to be banned. The NPCs are a hypocritical lot.

Odhinn wrote: »
    Ye reckon? Give a link to the posts then so.

everybody here knows , i don't need to post proof

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 63 ✭✭Hhugedick

Jesus I don't give a **** about been called a racist or a anti Semite. I hate them all equally. Black brown yellow Jews the ****ing lot. Lock up our borders quick or well pay a terrible price. Send the lot back from whence they came

That's ok, I wasn't expecting you to be able to answer me.

Asking difficult questions is 'trolling?

they are subconsciously protecting their own

Rape went up 50% in Bavaria last year. Is that what you guys mean by when you make your funny 'they takin our women jokes?'.

Where did i make that "joke" or say anything of the sort?

No arguments there. But I am interested in where the indifference comes from? What drives it?

in their sick minds rescuing 1 million refugees is worth the gang rape of a german teenage girl
    sickos
    should be dragged out in the street and shot

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,423 ✭✭✭batgoat

Rape went up 50% in Bavaria last year. Is that what you guys mean by when you make your funny 'they takin our women jokes?'.

Hey Paddy and the gang, this does not relate to South American refugees in the slightest.... So y'know, I think you're exploiting survivors of rape to propagandise based on your warped views. That's pretty atrocious.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,671 ✭✭✭dav3

if you look at the worst most unimaginable cases of gang rape pedophilia and gang rape against white girls in england on boards.ie
    odhinn and captain obvious are the top posters defending the grooming gangs

What an interesting post by some who has only been here less than 3 days. Someone with a very familiar posting style.

Keep fighting the good fight with your fairytales.

It's a joke I've heard left wing people make many times when they are trying counter opposition to mass immigration.

What makes you think i am "left wing"? You don't know me or what i think. Your bleating on about Rapes in Germany in a thread about south American people trying to gain access to the USA

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,480 ✭✭✭wexie

What makes you think i am "left wing"?

Cause you're not foaming at the mouth at the thought of some less than white people making it into 'the western' world.

Hhugedick wrote: »
    Jesus I don't give a **** about been called a racist or a anti Semite. I hate them all equally. Black brown yellow Jews the ****ing lot. Lock up our borders quick or well pay a terrible price. Send the lot back from whence they came

That's the reason some Police officials in Europe have actually given for not arresting,investigating,etc Muslims or non-European immigrants when they commit a crime. They're cowards and they should hand in their badges.

wexie wrote: »
    Cause you're not foaming at the mouth at the thought of some less than white people making it into 'the western' world.

NPC gonna NPC.

Why is the idea of Americans and Europeans having control over their borders so problematic for you?

Because most Leftists are cultural marxists that think we should have open borders and unchecked immigration because its unfair that we managed to build Countries worth living in while the others haven't.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 63 ✭✭Hhugedick

What makes you think i am "left wing"? You don't know me or what i think. Your bleating on about Rapes in Germany in a thread about south American people trying to gain access to the USA

You are a snowflake leftie, you people turn my stomach. You want the taxpayer to pay for all sorts of criminals from other ****holes bringing there diseases and Un Christian values in to my town. I don't even like sending my daughter to school now because there's four or five of them in her class. Thankfully she hates them and doesn't talk to them

Oh yes this is the other standard line that gets thrown out, you're 'exploiting' rape victims. Well how so? It's expoitation to point out that a lot of rapes wouldn't have occurred if the perpetrator had been kept out? How does that work?

I also despise the likes of Eoin Berkley and Gerald Barry. I hate how our bail laws allowed them the opportunity to commit their crimes. I hate how lenient our legal system is on these *****. So, am I exploiting their victims?

The reason Sweden and Germany are brought up is because they are examples of the damage mass migration does.

Just because someone comes from a poor country does not automatically mean they are a good person.

When you're portraying thousands of refugees as potential rapists then you are exploiting. Nobody would have a problem with some level of background checking btw. All you have to is look world war 2 and how numerous nations chose to abandon refugees. I'd prefer not to repeat history by abandoning thousands as they did in 1938 at the evian conference.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 915 ✭✭✭2 Scoops

thank god my daughter is the same and massively anti illegal immigration and pakistani rape gangs and pro Hitler

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,165 ✭✭✭Captain Obvious

nothing would give me greater plaesure than to take you shower on 2 by 2
    but you have to cry to the mods to protect you

Still prattling on? The reason you won't do it is not because of the mods but because the posts you reference don't exist. Simple as that. You live in a binary world. In your world, if someone doesn't hate Muslims they are paedophile defenders. You have no middleground, either because you can't comprehend it, it's not in your script or you are just a hateful person by nature.

Better than revelling in it.

• Advertisement

thank god my daughter is the same and massively anti illegal immigration and pakistani rape gangs and pro Hitler

but the lads here still try to promote them, behind anonymous screen names
    cowards and apologists

Hardly worth replying to ye lads, sure you're all getting banned faster than you can rereg.

Im sure we will hear the usual "nazi mods shutting down discussion and banning posters who tell it like it is" in the very near future. :rolleyes:

Better than revelling in it.

You revel in being ignorant.

but the lads here still try to promote them, behind anonymous screen names
    cowards and apologists

This from a guy with an anonymous screen name calling people out to meet him in person to fight.

How do you have time to post here? Shouldn't you be patrolling the Mexican border looking for Syrians?

How do you have time to post here? Shouldn't you be patrolling the Mexican border looking for Syrians?

Shouldn't you be busy taking care of all the migrants you graciously took into your home and providing for with your own money so they're not a drain on our system?

You probably think this is some plot by the 'npcs' to wipe out white people... :pac:

Shouldn't you be busy taking care of all the migrants you graciously took into your home and providing for with your own money so they're not a drain on our system?

Nah, I'm happy enough for it to come out of the tax take.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,186 ✭✭✭emo72

So what happens when they get to the US border? There's no wall? Just walk in across the desert? If tens of thousands just walk in I can't see how they can be stopped.

batgoat wrote: »
    You probably think this is some plot by the 'npcs' to wipe out white people... :pac:

You NPCs are lucky to know how to breathe properly.

• Advertisement

Nah, I'm happy enough for it to come out of the tax take.

Ahh the Typical Virtue Signaler. Yells "Let them in" to look compassionate and then dump them onto a strained social service system.

Advertisement