Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish celebrities you would like to see vanish from the spotlight....

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,089 ✭✭✭Man Vs ManUre

Can’t stand this holly carpenter one. Completely self obsessed yet she has zero personality. Not surprised she can’t get a boyfriend, she isn’t even that good looking and doesn’t have any sexy curves. She is clearly trying very hard to have a shomance with this Curtis dancer fella on this new RTÉ show we cannot avoid hearing about.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭DavidLyons_

Can’t stand this holly carpenter one. Completely self obsessed yet she has zero personality. Not surprised she can’t get a boyfriend, she isn’t even that good looking and doesn’t have any sexy curves. She is clearly trying very hard to have a shomance with this Curtis dancer fella on this new RTÉ show we cannot avoid hearing about.
    Am I mistaken or isn’t she Terry Keane’s granddaughter? Being a twat is clearly in the blood.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,628 ✭✭✭orourkeda1977

Rosanna Davidson - in the indo today with another manufactured "controversy" with vegans....No one cares about her, stop trying to make her "controversial"

Again, rather annoying but I'd probably ride her as well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,628 ✭✭✭orourkeda1977

Am I mistaken or isn’t she Terry Keane’s granddaughter? Being a twat is clearly in the blood.

Indeed.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,164 ✭✭✭Bigbagofcans

Again, rather annoying but I'd probably ride her as well.

You'd need to get through that thick layer of foundation/fake tan first!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭canonball5

David Norris. Heard him on the radio yesterday saying that politicians don't get paid enough.

Is this sap on the same planet as the rest of us?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,131 ✭✭✭mistersifter

Who’s holly carpenter?

A very unlikable and vacuous air-head who is related to, or going out with, some deplorable Z-Lister and is being pushed as some sort of Irish "celeb" model type.

In you can stomach it, see the "article" she wrote for the independent a while back when she tried her hand at being a columnist. Says it all:

https://www.independent.ie/style/celebrity/holly-carpenter-celebrates-2016-with-boyfriend-danny-oreilly-at-coronas-nye-gig-34328771.html

She gets my vote.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,287 ✭✭✭✭Beechwoodspark

canonball5 wrote: »
    David Norris. Heard him on the radio yesterday saying that politicians don't get paid enough.

Is this sap on the same planet as the rest of us?

Norris is a complete clown but for some reason ppl give him a free pass

• Registered Users Posts: 9,933 ✭✭✭thesandeman

A very unlikable and vacuous air-head who is related to, or going out with, some deplorable Z-Lister and is being pushed as some sort of Irish "celeb" model type.

In you can stomach it, see the "article" she wrote for the independent a while back when she tried her hand at being a columnist. Says it all:

https://www.independent.ie/style/celebrity/holly-carpenter-celebrates-2016-with-boyfriend-danny-oreilly-at-coronas-nye-gig-34328771.html

She gets my vote.

Jesus! It's like a story a kid in first class would write about 'My weekend'.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,317 ✭✭✭davo2001

She gets my vote.

Christ, I thought you were joking about the article, but bloddy hell, it looks like it was written by a 5 year old!
    My boyfriend Danny O’Reilly was obviously playing with The Coronas who were the headline act
    I had a little bit of last-minute stress before I went out, though, as three dresses I ordered online on Monday and paid for express shipping to have them delivered in time for New Year’s Eve

Tots you ****ing retard!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 399 ✭✭Skyfloater

Rosanna Davidson - in the indo today with another manufactured "controversy" with vegans....No one cares about her, stop trying to make her "controversial"
    I'm just hoping she's finally getting some help for her mascara addiction.

Skyfloater wrote: »
    I'm just hoping she's finally getting some help for her mascara addiction.

Her foundation is even worse. I've never seen such a thick layer of foundation on someone's face.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,470 ✭✭✭Whereisgalway

She gets my vote.

I presume this was her first and last “column’

I presume this was her first and last “column’

I was wondering the same. Then I found this gem from last August:

https://www.independent.ie/irish-news/pope-francis-in-ireland/holly-carpenter-why-im-so-glad-ill-be-out-of-town-during-the-popes-visit-37249744.html

• Registered Users Posts: 721 ✭✭✭Defaulter1831

Eamonn O'Gallahoir MacShane.. all over the air waves..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭Bunny Colvin

Jesus! It's like a story a kid in first class would write about 'My weekend'.

Was just about to post something similar. Incredible.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,175 ✭✭✭dense

The Baz lad, on the telly and the radio.

Cut him, there's no need for his skills on either.

"I’m glad I’m away as I live near the Phoenix Park and I would have been blocked in by traffic restrictions for the weekend."

Very insightful column she wrote there.

I had a peep at her Instagram page - I've never seen such an amount of vacuous selfies as this one.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

Well that explains alot then!

She's a good looking girl but falls into that category of girl who would look so different in the morning to what you saw the night before.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,089 ✭✭✭Man Vs ManUre

A few years ago holly carpenter was in Britain and Ireland next top model. She used to cake her face with makeup and looked a bit like marylin Manson. But her personality was worse, there was a naturally pretty red head from donegal, and for some reasons unknown to viewer holly was a real nasty bi+ch to her. Needless to say the pretty red head who had no previous modeling career came runner up on the show while holly had been booted out many weeks earlier. Now she is making a career of being a blogger walking round the city speaking into her fone, being a reality superstar and doing weekly columns in some of the papers. I imagine she is making a lot of money, but at some point in their lives these type of people must look back and cringe how self obsessed they were willing to do anything for fame and money. I guess tho they are really good person so they deserve really good things in life.

• Advertisement

A few years ago holly carpenter was in Britain and Ireland next top model. She used to cake her face with makeup and looked a bit like marylin Manson. But her personality was worse, there was a naturally pretty red head from donegal, and for some reasons unknown to viewer holly was a real nasty bi+ch to her.

I was going to mention this earlier in my original post. I remember seeing her on the late late show and jesus she came across like an awful human.

She is worse than any other comparable airheads (e.g. Vogue) in that she comes across like a nasty individual.

It really is incredible that someone who is not only inarticulate and fairly thick, but has a terrible personality, is being given the kind of work she gets.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,287 ✭✭✭✭Beechwoodspark

dense wrote: »
    The Baz lad, on the telly and the radio.

Cut him, there's no need for his skills on either.

Caught a bit of his show few days ago. He talks absolute rubbish. The talking clock would be more entertaining than his verbal diarrhoea

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭Dublinmuppet

Daniel o Donnells wife. Can’t stand her

• Registered Users Posts: 19,802 ✭✭✭✭suicide_circus

Alan Hughes?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,069 ✭✭✭✭fryup

has anyone mentioned mario rosenstock yet??

when he first burst on the scene i thought ya the guy's got talent...but steadily he's become more & more unfunny...to the point he almost looks panicky on stage

he needs to do a Peter Kay and take a break

fryup wrote: »
    has anyone mentioned mario rosenstock yet??

when he first burst on the scene i thought ya the guy's got talent...but steadily he's become more & more unfunny...to the point he almost looks panicky on stage

he needs to do a Peter Kay and take a break

Then he's given a radio show where he can fawn over those he imitates and they can reciprocate.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,816 ✭✭✭skooterblue2

Cant stand the pair of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭Gwynplaine

Nicky Button. Smug git.

This is a long shot cos he's not really a celebrity because I can't even remember his name but the big serious headed lad that does be on the RTE news from Washington that reads out the bits from the US newspapers about how Donald Trump is so bold? He's got some great charisma.....

Why is he even there and what does he do for the other 23 hours and 58 minutes of the day??????

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 721 ✭✭✭Defaulter1831

Dermot Bannon

Not so much a celeb but very visible his ginger haired architect Peter Finn. He was in the final stages of Ireland's first 'Celebrity Island' in 2001. Chap loves himself.

Advertisement