Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish celebrities you would like to see vanish from the spotlight....

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,936 Mod ✭✭✭✭AndyBoBandy

Eh slag off twink but who else gonna give comedy gold like her voice mails #comedygold

##disclaimer I ain’t related

I bet we all can’t wait for her new show to air on RTÉ! It’s shows like this that make the licence fee so worth it!!

“Happily, RTE is now set to recognise Twink’s talent and a new show featuring the panto queen is in the pipeline.

The production will feature Twink reviewing vintage clips of her comedy skits down through the years.“

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,175 ✭✭✭dense

Would also say Aidan cooney but sure we won’t be seeing him on the Telly any time soon......

How come?

• Registered Users Posts: 611 ✭✭✭redbuck

Who cares what nationality he is? He's a has been, with an annoying voice and annoying "songs".

Welcome to the thread Mikey Taylor.

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭Dublinmuppet

But whyTF would he be on a hen night with his mother. Jesus wept.!!!

Sorry I was on a hens in Murcia and they were staying in same hotel. She is fabulous

• Closed Accounts Posts: 828 ✭✭✭tototoe

gavin james. im at work and some saddo turned on rte to bring in 2019 and this abject dross was on. the nan is tuneless/talentless and annoying.

God rte is cheap if thats what passes for talent.

he was an awful choice to ring in the new year. He might be popular with a certain set but the music was bloody miserable. He was turned off in our house half way through Fairy tale of new york.

His c'mon Dublin, sing lal la la la crap was head wrecking..

RTE are so out of tune with the nation it is beyond belief. They know whats "happening" around Montrose and thats about all.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,328 ✭✭✭leath_dub

Anna Geary please. The definition of a media whore

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,470 ✭✭✭Whereisgalway

leath_dub wrote: »

Absolutely

• Registered Users Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭Reputable Rog

leath_dub wrote: »

Ireland's version of I Tonya, except she'd just smash up her opponents herself rather than have others do ir. Thought she was going to kill someone on that Dancing ****e.

Speaking of which that Dancing judge who doesn't pronounce the last letter in every word, a complete knob cheese.

dense wrote: »
    How come?

He said ballymun was a kip on air. Took it back later but according to Facebook that was the reason they got rid of him. I dunno if that’s the reason but always thought it was comical him talking about sport when he was so overweight. Bit like Gerry Ryan doing the weigh in on operation transformation when he was practically obese himself

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,816 ✭✭✭skooterblue2

Bit like Gerry Ryan doing the weigh in on operation transformation when he was practically obese himself

Why does this quote seem so appropriate?

"Think to yourself that every day is your last. The hour to which you do not look forward will come as a welcome surprise. As for me, when you want a good laugh, you will find me in fine state... fat and sleek, a true hog of Epicurus' herd."

• Advertisement

Norah Casey and her frozen face.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,470 ✭✭✭Whereisgalway

Who’s holly carpenter?

• Registered Users Posts: 721 ✭✭✭Defaulter1831

Those young Gleesons, Brian and Domhnall is it?

They're EVERYWHERE. And so bland, neither good nor bad actors. Looks like the Brian fella is Michael Collins in the new War of Independence drama. Those young gobs*ites have no appreciation of a role like that. Unlike their father who was an excellent Cork Collins in The Treaty 1991.

Those young Gleesons, Brian and Domhnall is it?

They're EVERYWHERE. And so bland, neither good nor bad actors. Looks like the Brian fella is Michael Collins in the new War of Independence drama. Those young gobs*ites have no appreciation of a role like that. Unlike their father who was an excellent Cork Collins in The Treaty 1991.
    They seem to be on the RTE gravy train now so you can expect to see plenty more from them.

Charlie Murphy.

For a while after Love Hate ended I think it was obligatory for her to be featured in new RTE dramas.

• Registered Users Posts: 721 ✭✭✭Defaulter1831

Who’s holly carpenter?

A model...I think. Went out with Cian Healy. (Who's Cian Healy? :) )

• Registered Users Posts: 12,841 ✭✭✭✭Rothko

redbuck wrote: »
    They seem to be on the RTE gravy train now so you can expect to see plenty more from them.

Has Domhnaill done anything with RTE?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,841 ✭✭✭✭Rothko

Charlie Murphy.

For a while after Love Hate ended I think it was obligatory for her to be featured in new RTE dramas.

I think she's a good actress

Anna Nolan and anyone else who was on Irish bake off

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,816 ✭✭✭skooterblue2

Rothko wrote: »
    Has Domhnaill done anything with RTE?

I dont think so, He got fast tracked into Harry Potter, then About Time then Star Wars and now Peter Rabbit. That boy is doing very well for himself.

• Advertisement

I dont think so, He got fast tracked into Harry Potter, then About Time then Star Wars and now Peter Rabbit. That boy is doing very well for himself.

He was also excellent starring in Ex Machina

Ger Gilroy.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭Gwynplaine

That Jennifer McGuire wan. Snarky and sarcastic all the time

Gwynplaine wrote: »

I think you’ll find it’s now Jennifer Zampanini/Zuchini/Zambrotta or something like that starting with a Z

Any of Brendan o Carroll’s family

• Registered Users Posts: 3,209 ✭✭✭TheDavester

it was great when Peter Casey called her out on her lying crap she posted on twitter looking "woke"

• Registered Users Posts: 30,212 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

She's a nightmare in that new RTE player ad!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,628 ✭✭✭orourkeda1977

Charlie Murphy.

At least she was cute.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,628 ✭✭✭orourkeda1977

She is annoying. I'd probably ride her though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,209 ✭✭✭TheDavester

Rosanna Davidson - in the indo today with another manufactured "controversy" with vegans....No one cares about her, stop trying to make her "controversial"

Advertisement