Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Madeleine McCann

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,996 ✭✭✭✭gozunda

Something Else
    eh right here, see the part in orange, with your name, where you ticked the box and voted "Accident happened, parents So any evidence, proof, etc to back up that theory would be amazing.Cheers

Do have you got a magnifying glass lol....

Nope wrong. No multi option choice option there I'm afraid - which is what I wanted and said so. You got a problem with that?

Now show me where I actually 'say' that I only back one theory? In my own words . Because thats what you were asked. Cant answer that can you.?

But then of course you must have changed your mind on the poll as there is clearly no Poll Option for your particular pet theory of (drumroll) and wait for it

• Amaral wot dud it!!!!

The explanation for this one should be astounding:pac: No one is in any rush ...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,913 ✭✭✭v638sg7k1a92bx

gozunda wrote: »
    Do have a magnifying glass lol....

Nope wrong. No multi option choice option there I'm afraid - which is what I wanted and said so. You got a problem with that?

Now show me where I actually 'say' that I only back one theory? In my own words . Because thats what you were asked. Can't answer that can you.?

But then of course you must have had a huge problem with this discussion as there is nothing in the poll you agree with and no Poll Option for your particular pet theory of (drumroll) and wait for it

• Amaral wot dud it!!!!

Once you set up your other thread- the explanation for this one should be astounding :pac: No one is in any rush btw ...

That's what you voted, your choice not mine. You could have voted for the last option "something else" but not only did you vote for the accidental death and hide body option, you were just posting about how the poll had changed and more people were coming around to voting in line with the same decision you made in an attempt to try and rub our noses in it that more people were agreeing with you, lol!
    Anyone else keeping an eye on the Poll and its changes? I could be wrong but there appears to be a greater number of supporters for the theory that the parents were responsible than there was at the beginning. Its also interesting to note that the abduction theory and the other theories combined are currently on an approx 50/50 split. Anyone figure out which theory has lost some ground or has there been little change?

Theories
    Poll:What do you believe happened Madeleine (679 voters)

•Abductor was watching and came in the open door 50.52%
    •She wandered out herself, something happened (car accident/paedo) 6.04%
    •The parents did it 10.01%
    •Accident happened, parents hid body 30.93%
    •Something Else 2.50%

"Anyone else figure out which theory has lost some ground" hint hint

Why are you getting annoyed at me for your voting choice?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,092 ✭✭✭chicorytip

Something Else
    Did they find a body at that said location?

Well, they found all of the parts that once constituted her body, yes.

Something Else
    That's what you voted, your choice not mine. You could have voted for the last option "something else" but not only did you vote for the accidental death and hide body option, you were just posting about how the poll had changed and more people were coming around to voting in line with the same decision you made in an attempt to try and rub our noses in it that more people were agreeing with you,

Ticker - I'm concerned tbh that's a helluva lots of "you"s. It's a little bit obsessive no? ... ;)

And where do I 'say' that's my theory in words as was asked?

Btw do posters have to ask permission what order of option they should vote in? lol. And none of rest is correct btw. Deary me but it's a bit like spoon feeding the baby all over again ;)
    I could be wrong but there appears to be a greater number of supporters for the theory that the parents were responsible* than there was at the beginning.

That obviously refers to the option that "*The parents did it" AND obviously not "Accident happened" Now how is that so difficult to understand?

And no I couldn't tick that particular option as I got stuck being only able to tick 1 of the 5. And yes that the ' Parents did it' option does appears to have a greater number of respondents than previously. Does that upset you for some reason?

But do explain why bother discusssing an issue where you don't accept any of the options whatsover. At least I allow the possibility that all of them are possible.

Oh and a timeline of that incredible theory of "Howz Amaral Dun It" would be delightful whenever. Thanks.

Something Else
    What were these lies exactly? The only person that I'm aware of who has been convicted of perjury is Amaral, so who it the liar exactly?

Also, based on your logic. If Amaral wasn't involved in the disappearance of Joana Cipriano why he did he lie and cover up evidence for which he received a conviction?

The most blatant concerned the children's bedroom window. It was the parents contention that the "abductor" had gained access from the street outside by first raising the shutter and opening the sliding window and then exiting with the child out through the same window. This scenario has been proven to be impossible as reconstructions have demonstrated it was possible to open the metal shutter from the inside only and not from the outside, such was it's design. So then, were there any fingerprints or any other type of evidence found on either the inside or outside of both the roller shutter and window. Yes, there was. One single fingerprint on the inside of the window belonging to Mrs. McCann.
    Kate Mc Cann claimed that before entering the bedroom to check on the children a very strong gust of wind blown through the open bedroom window had caused the partially open door to almost slam in her face. She later participated in a reconstruction, recorded for television, where she enacted this exact event and provided her own commentary.
    The problem with this explanation is that all the various weather reports for the region at the particular time stated that it was a perfectly calm evening with no wind blowing whatsoever.
    To suggest that Amaral may have personally been involved in the disappearance and subsequent murder of Joana Cipriano seems bizarre. The only culprits were the pair who were eventually convicted. That conviction would have been declared unsafe had Amaral's actions in altering statements been deemed serious enough to alter the course of an investigation.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,271 ✭✭✭MonkieSocks

She wandered out herself, something happened (car accident/paedo)
    chicorytip wrote: »
    Well, they found all of the parts that once constituted her body, yes.

Wha?

Who told you that?

Leonor Cipriano – the Algarve mother jailed in 2006 for the murder of her eight year old daughter Joana – has been released after serving five-sixths of her sentence.

Talking to TVI24 at the gates of Odemira jail this morning, she said she was leaving with her head held high.

“I am going to work. I have a little job. I don’t need to say anymore”.

But the questions remain.

What really happened to tragic Joana whose body has never been found?

Leonor and her now estranged brother Joadmitted in court that they had killed the little girl at her home in Figueira, midway between Portimand Mexilhoeira Grande.

Joclaims to have cut up her body and hidden it in a chest freezer. The child’s remains were later ‘fed to the pigs’.

“I didn’t hurt her, I just killed her”, Jotold the court which originally passed sentences on him of 19 years and two months, and on Leonor of 20 years and four months.

The prosecution’s case was based on the theory that Leonor and Jowere engaged in an incestuous relationship – and that they killed Joana for having walked in on them both in bed.

But there have always been those that doubted the story – neighbours particularly. And now Leonor has once again insisted that she had nothing to do with her daughter’s disappearance, least of all her death.

In the mists of this morning in the Alentejo she answered the question “what happened that night when Joana left to go shopping ?” with “she left and never came home. Anyone who says she came home is lying”.

Leonor claims the only reason she admitted to having killed the little girl was because she was tortured by agents of the investigating PJ police.

“They tortured me so much, they left me black and blue from so much punching that I reached the point where I didn’t know what I was saying…”

(Pic below)

This too is a sore point in the case: PJ inspectors Gono Amaral and Ant Nunes Cardoso were given suspended jail sentences for profering false testimonies over the beating.

But back to Joana, and fact that a body has never been found. Leonor told TVI this morning: “I was condemned without proof. I did not kill my daughter I would never have hurt her”.

Even more, she claims that she “will go everywhere” she can to look for Joana, who would now be 22 years old.

https://www.portugalresident.com/2019/02/07/mother-jailed-for-killing-tragic-joana-released-to-get-on-with-life/

leonor-inuries.jpg

Joana's body was never found and her murder trial was the first in Portuguese legal history to be conducted without a body being discovered.

.https://www.lawbreakingnews.com/2019/03/what-happened-to-joana-cipriano-in-portugal-and-why-has-it-been-compared-to-the-madeleine-mccann-case/

=(:-) Me? I know who I am. I'm a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude (-:)=

Something Else
    ...The only culprits were the pair who were eventually convicted. That conviction would have been declared unsafe had Amaral's actions in altering statements been deemed serious enough to alter the course of an investigation.

Interestingly Leonor Cipriano's brother confessed to having assaulted and killed Joana, and said "he had cut her body into small pieces and placed her inside a refrigerator, which was put inside an old car that was taken to Spain to be crushed and burned. He did not retract his confession." He was sentenced to 19 years and two months in Prison.

Weird thing - the wiki article on this murder reads like it was written as a subplot to the disappearance of Madeliene McCann. Reading the entry It is more concerned in bashing Amaral in the McCann case than providing the full story of this tragic murder of the then 8 year old Joana Cipriano.

The rest of the wiki article doesn't even list the sentences given out to the childs mother and her Uncle following their conviction. Lots of other details just skipped over as well. Not hard to see where some conspiracy theory material has arisen from tbh.

Oh and a small point not very well detailed - the three officers accused of beating Ms Ciapriano were completly aquited of the charges brought against them....

See: "Prosecution unveils horror of girl's death". The Portugal News. 14 May 2005.

The most blatant concerned the children's bedroom window. It was the parents contention that the "abductor" had gained access from the street outside by first raising the shutter and opening the sliding window and then exiting with the child out through the same window. This scenario has been proven to be impossible as reconstructions have demonstrated it was possible to open the metal shutter from the inside only and not from the outside, such was it's design. So then, were there any fingerprints or any other type of evidence found on either the inside or outside of both the roller shutter and window. Yes, there was.

Where did they say that in their statements?
    http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/CASE_FILES_INDEX.htm

One single fingerprint on the inside of the window belonging to Mrs. McCann.……

Eh...her fingerprint might be there, because she had almost spent a week in the apartment

Kate Mc Cann claimed that before entering the bedroom to check on the children a very strong gust of wind blown through the open bedroom window had caused the partially open door to almost slam in her face.

She later participated in a reconstruction, recorded for television, where she enacted this exact event and provided her own commentary.???
    The problem with this explanation is that all the various weather reports for the region at the particular time stated that it was a perfectly calm evening with no wind blowing whatsoever.

Got a link for those weather reports
    Policia Judiciaria
    Date: 25 October 2007

To: The Institute of Meteorology
    Lisbon

Subject: Request for Information

Being necessary to the investigation NUIPC 201.070 GALGS I ask you to inform this police force about the requests noted below with regard to the following location: Praia da Luz, Lagos, Portugal on 3rd and 4th May 2007.

1. Time of sunset.
    2. Direction and intensity of wind.
    3. Cloudiness.
    4. Rainfall
    5. Daytime and nocturnal temperature.
    6. Environmental humidity.
    7. State of the sea.
    With compliments
    Chief Inspector
    Tavares de Almeida

FAX dated 2007/11/07
    from Commercial Division, Institute of Meteorology
    to Chief Inspector Tavares de Almeida, PJ DIC Portimao
    Ref: COME 324/07-062

Subject: Quotation for request of meteorological information

Pursuant to your request, whose reference is a Fax dated 07/10/25, we advise that the cost is 395,14 including VAT of 21%. This amount refers to the use of data/information for the purposes indicated.

The meteorological information refers to the days 3 and 4 May/07 - meteorological conditions.
    - Analysis of synoptic situation.

- Results of numeric models.

- Result of observations.

- Certified copy of "State of the Weather and Sea in the Area of Praia da Luz" containing a description of wind, gusts, cloudiness, rainfall, temperature, humidity and the state of the sea.

Note: hour of sunset.

- Contact details of Astronomical Observatory of Lisbon (Help).

In order to proceed with your request, please confirm your acceptance of this quotation in writing, mentioning the above reference, as well as the tax number and exact address to be used for billing. Not giving this information will invalidate acceptance of the quotation and subsequent delivery of the meteorological information requested.

If we do not receive confirmation of acceptance of the quotation from yourselves within 30 days we reserve the right to cancel your request.

Your faithfully

Commercial Division Coordinator

Manuela Travassos M. Caldeira

Ministry of Science, Technology and Higher Learning

https://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/WEATHER_CONDITIONS.htm

=(:-) Me? I know who I am. I'm a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude (-:)=

Not much point going down that road tbh.
    I think we are into the realms of lulu land at the moment tbh.

And everyone else is with the conspiracy theorists? :pac:

Yeah
    British Intelligence (MI6) acting at the behest of it's political masters at the time i.e. senior cabinet members with the assistance of Leicstershire police and the Portuguese embassy in London.

Something Else
    Yeah

I believe one of those may have been serious ...

Do you also believe it was Amaral Wot Dun it?

• Advertisement

Do you also believe it was Amaral Wot Dun it?

You are the only one this thread who have used that expression.

Amaral got a suspended sentence in Portugal for lying in a criminal case

Bye Bye

• Registered Users Posts: 491 ✭✭B_ecke_r

Something Else
    this thread is wrote off.

please close it.

Something Else
    You are the only one this thread who have used that expression.Amaral got a suspended sentence in Portugal for lying in a criminal case He also wrote lies in his booke

Incorrect. That is the summary of another poster claims that not only did Amaral cover up the abduction of Madeliene. He is also was also apparently involved in the disappearance of Joana Cipriano. So as asked - do you believe the Amaral wot dun it theory as well?

Amarals one conviction and suspended sentence is well documented and also a matter of public record. As is the fact he was involved with the Madeliene case for only 4-5 months - and was moved to another division having criticised the British police. He later retired in 2008.

In 2017 Portugals Supreme Court upheld the decision that Amaral's book had not libiled the parents of Madeleine McCann

So what were these lies exactly? Please detail the actual page numbers and identify the "lies" which you claim Amaral 'wrote' in his book.

Thanks.

Incorrect. That is the summary of another poster claims that not only did Amaral cover up the abduction of Madeliene. He is also was also apparently involved in the disappearance of Joana Cipriano. So as asked - do you believe the Amaral wot dun it theory as well?

Amarals one conviction and suspended sentence is well documented and also a matter of public record. As is the fact he was involved with the Madeliene case for only 4-5 months - and was moved to another division having criticised the British police. He later retired in 2008.

In 2017 Portugals Supreme Court upheld the decision that Amaral's book had not libiled the parents of Madeleine McCann
    what were these lies exactly? Please detail the actual page numbers and identify the "lies" which you claim Amaral 'wrote' in his book.

Thanks.

Incorrect. Unlike the unfounded accusations against the McCann's, particularly the one that Madeline McCann died accidentally and her body was subsequently hidden by the parents, a theory that you advocate. Nobody on here has surmised that Amaral was involved in the disappearance of Madeleine McCann.

Be that as it may, there are some very disturbing similarities between the disappearance of Madeline McCann and the disappearance of Joana Cipriano, these are compounded even more by the fact that the lead investigator in those cases is Goncalo Amaral. So when you put that in the context of this thread where people are bending over backwards coming up with wild conspiracy theories to point fingers at the McCann's and taking every word and action they took out of context, but when it comes to Goncaloa Amaral it's radio silence.

Do we really have to do this all over again?

Here goes
    The most blatant concerned the children's bedroom window. It was the parents contention that the "abductor" had gained access from the street outside by first raising the shutter and opening the sliding window and then exiting with the child out through the same window. This scenario has been proven to be impossible as reconstructions have demonstrated it was possible to open the metal shutter from the inside only and not from the outside, such was it's design.

First off, nothing has been "proven". It could easily have been the case that somebody entered the room, opened the window and considered getting out the window, looked out the window. Maybe the window was open the whole time. This is what I'm talking about, Kate McCann describes the scene as she remembered it and you attempt to wrench this out of context because it doesn't fit exactly with the sequence of events that you perceive them.
    So then, were there any fingerprints or any other type of evidence found on either the inside or outside of both the roller shutter and window. Yes, there was. One single fingerprint on the inside of the window belonging to Mrs. McCann.

Even a child in senior infants knows that police can trace fingerprint but "oh gosh, Kate McCann's finger prints were on the window in the apartment where she was staying and nobody else's finger prints were on the window so she must be lying". Anybody who is capable of tying their own shoes understands that a kidnapper will not intentionally leave their fingerprints all over a crime scene.
    Kate Mc Cann claimed that before entering the bedroom to check on the children a very strong gust of wind blown through the open bedroom window had caused the partially open door to almost slam in her face. She later participated in a reconstruction, recorded for television, where she enacted this exact event and provided her own commentary.

Tiresome having to engage in these pointless details which you think are some indication of guilt. I suggest you carry our this experiment yourself and open the front and back door in your house on a clear day. I'm sure there are people no this thread who have had their front door close behind them unintentionally because the back door or window in their house was open.

To suggest that Amaral may have personally been involved in the disappearance and subsequent murder of Joana Cipriano seems bizarre. The only culprits were the pair who were eventually convicted. That conviction would have been declared unsafe had Amaral's actions in altering statements been deemed serious enough to alter the course of an investigation.

What I'm asking is why don't you apply the same level of scepticism to Amaral as you do to the McCann's when we know that he is a convicted liar and he was the lead investigator in two very similar cases of missing children that have very disturbing similarities and where in both instances his methods were came under intense scrutiny. So for all the conspiracy theorists on here who think the McCann's are responsible suddenly go quiet when there are very disturbing allegations around Amaral some of which he has been found guilty of.

Something Else
    First off, nothing has been "proven". It could easily have been the case that somebody entered the room, opened the window and considered getting out the window, looked out the window. Maybe the window was open the whole time. This is what I'm talking about, Kate McCann describes the scene as she remembered it and you attempt to wrench this out of context because it doesn't fit exactly with the sequence of events that you perceive them, this is considered lying.

Even a child in senior infants knows that police can trace fingerprint but "oh gosh, Kate McCann's finger prints were on the window in the apartment where she was staying and nobody else's finger prints were on the window so she must be lying". Anybody who is capable of tying their own shoes understands that a kidnapper will not intentionally leave their fingerprints all over a crime scene.

What I'm asking is why don't you apply the same level of scepticism to Amaral as you do to the McCann's when we know that he is a convicted liar and he was the lead investigator in two very similar cases of missing children that have very disturbing similarities and where in both instances his methods were came under intense scrutiny. So for all the conspiracy theorists on here who think the McCann's are responsible suddenly go quiet when there are very disturbing allegations around Amaral some of which he has been found guilty of.

She said the window had remained closed at all times during the vacation.
    Forget about the fingerprint for a moment. There was no other evidence to indicate an intruder had been in the room - footprints, clothing fibres, nothing. Was this alleged kidnapper wearing some sort of anti-contaminating boiler suit?
    If Amaral was a convicted perjurer why was he not dismissed from his job as a consequence? The entire Maddie investigation became skewed in favour of the McCann's once the involvement of the British Police began.

Forget about the fingerprint for a moment. There was no other evidence to indicate an intruder had been in the room - footprints, clothing fibres, nothing. Was this alleged kidnapper wearing some sort of anti-contaminating boiler suit?
    If Amaral was a convicted perjurer why was he not dismissed from his job as a consequence? The entire Maddie investigation became skewed in favour of the McCann's once the involvement of the British Police began.

What type of evidence do you expect, people don't go around shedding blood and saliva to be picked up as DNA evidence???

Also, you forget that there were numerous people in and out of that room before the police arrived, the whole place was pandemonium. You seem to have this image in you mind of a perfectly preserved crime scene and forget that not just the parents but guests, hotel staff, neighbours were going around in a panic so any of the evidence that said you expected to find wouldn't be reliable because of the traffic in and out of the room. That was one of the police methods that came under scrutiny in that they didn't secure the area and so many people were trampling about the place.

Seriously, are you over the age of 16 because I can't understand how an adult wouldn't know this? This is just common sense, I can't believe that this needs to be pointed out to you especially at this stage in the thread.

Something Else
    ... Unlike the unfounded accusations against the McCann's, particularly the one that Madeline McCann died accidentally and her body was subsequently hidden by the parents, a theory that you advocate.

*Nobody on here has surmised that Amaral was involved in the disappearance of Madeleine McCann*.

Be that as it may, there are some very disturbing similarities between the disappearance of Madeline McCann and the disappearance of Joana Cipriano, these are compounded even more by the fact that the lead investigator in those cases is Goncalo Amaral. So when you put that in the context of this thread where people are bending over backwards coming up with wild conspiracy theories to point fingers at the McCann's and taking every word and action they took out of context, but when it comes to Goncaloa Amaral it's radio silence.

Nope - little of that makes any sense tbh. Especially the repetitive informing of others posters as to what they do or do not advocate? Exactly what has any of the above got to do with you highlighting the Portuguese police finding that it was an accident in the apartment, resulting in the death of the child and listed as just one of the options in the poll?

And this is what you have detailed which imo proposes the idea that it was Amaral Wot Dud it:
    tickers wrote:
    If anyone had the means to cover up a child abduction who better to do it than a high ranking police investigator

tickers wrote:
    If Amaral wasn't involved in the disappearance of Joana Cipriano why he did he lie and cover up evidence

If that not your theory fine - it certainly reads that way.

Unfortunately the rest of the above is just a repeating of what you've said for the n+1 times about the big nasty Mr Mr Amaral. If you believe any of that - that's fine, but it would be great to stop continuously bashing other posters over the head with it , thanks.

And as you said it's important that everyone makes sure to apply the same level of scepticism to all the theories.

Your welcome.

Something Else
    What type of evidence do you expect, people don't go around shedding blood and saliva to be picked up as DNA evidence???

Also, you forget that there were numerous people in and out of that room before the police arrived, the whole place was pandemonium. You seem to have this image in you mind of a perfectly preserved crime scene and forget that not just the parents but guests, hotel staff, neighbours were going around in a panic so any of the evidence that said you expected to find wouldn't be reliable because of the traffic in and out of the room. That was one of the police methods that came under scrutiny in that they didn't secure the area and so many people were trampling about the place.

Seriously, are you over the age of 16 because I can't understand how an adult wouldn't know this? This is just common sense, I can't believe that this needs to be pointed out to you especially at this stage in the thread.

How many entered the children's bedroom as opposed to the living areas of the apartment before the police arrived? Both parents, certainly. That's two people. Two friends, possibly. Not many more. There would have been no real sense of pandemonium throughout the complex because only the McCann group and certain members of the staff would have known exactly what was happening. Most of the other residents went to bed, slept soundly and were none the wiser until the following morning. There was no bedlam or panic about. Indeed, even the distraught parents of the missing little girl themselves felt it hardly necessary to actually go out and join the search party, only doing so for less than one hour before returning to the apartment for the rest of the night.

How many entered the children's bedroom as opposed to the living areas of the apartment before the police arrived? Both parents, certainly. That's two people. Two friends, possibly. Not many more. There would have been no real sense of pandemonium throughout the complex because only the McCann group and certain members of the staff would have known exactly what was happening. Most of the other residents went to bed, slept soundly and were none the wiser until the following morning. There was no bedlam or panic about. Indeed, even the distraught parents of the missing little girl themselves felt it hardly necessary to actually go out and join the search party, only doing so for less than one hour before returning to the apartment for the rest of the night.

Absolute nonsense, you could not be more wrong even if you tried to. There are multiple accounts of people searching for Madeline. Hotel staff, other guests, there are accounts of Gerry McCann searching under cars, resort staff searching in bins.

You cannot get the most basic facts about this case correct.

• Advertisement

You obviously missed my sarcasm when I was posing the questions about Amaral in response to posters who make the same kind of unfounded accusations against the McCann's to point out that there is as much merit to to the allegations against Amaral as there is against the McCann's. The difference being that Amaral is a convicted perjurer whereas the McCaann's are not. So all those posters who accusing the McCann's of telling lies as an indication of their guilt, the same could also be applied to Amaral so why doesn't their conspiracy theory take them down that path especially when you consider that Amaral was a high ranking police office, whose methods have come under scrutiny in the past not to mention the similarities between the Cipriano and McCann disappearance. So to the theorists who think the McCann's have something to do with the disappearance, there is plenty of material to level the same accusations against Amaral but instead they choose not to and continue with the same old banal conspiracies.

This constant latching onto what Kate McCann said about the window being open and the Tapas 7 changing their stories has been covered so many times that it's ridiculously tiresome that people keep rotating back to the same discredited arguments that you wonder at what stage do facts and truth matter to some people anymore.

Something Else
    You obviously missed my sarcasm when I was posing the questions about Amaral in response to posters who make the same kind of unfounded accusations against the McCann's to point out that there is as much merit to to the allegations against Amaral as there is against the McCann's. The difference being that Amaral is a convicted perjurer whereas the McCaann's are not. So all those posters who accusing the McCann's of telling lies as an indication of their guilt, the same could also be applied to Amaral so why doesn't their conspiracy theory take them down that path especially when you consider that Amaral was a high ranking police office, whose methods have come under scrutiny in the past not to mention the similarities between the Cipriano and McCann disappearance. So to the theorists who think the McCann's have something to do with the disappearance, there is plenty of material to level the same accusations against Amaral but instead they choose not to and continue with the same old banal conspiracies.

This constant latching onto what Kate McCann said about the window being open and the Tapas 7 changing their stories has been covered so many times that it's ridiculously tiresome that people keep rotating back to the same discredited arguments that you wonder at what stage do facts and truth matter to some people anymore.

So you do believe that Amaral did it!

Let me ask you a simple question - if Amaral is responsible for the disappearance of Madeliene - was he there on the night or did he have an accomplice(s)

How do you believe he abducted the child or ?

So you do believe that Amaral did it!

Let me ask you a simple question - if Amaral is responsible for the disappearance of Madeliene - was he there on the night or did he have an accomplice(s)

How do you believe he abducted the child or ?

"he could have had local help and then moved the body afterwards" lol

Any of this sounding familiar to you? Probably not as you're obviously completely missing the point.

Something Else
    "he could have had local help and then moved the body afterwards" lol

Any of this sounding familiar to you? Probably not as you're obviously completely missing the point.

No I'm afraid not. ..

The fact is that your ruminations are so convoluted it's difficult to pick out what you are trying to say tbh. I'm not the only one either evidently

Let me ask you one simple question.

Your point is? - in one sentence please

Your point is? - in one sentence please

The point is this. Did Gerry McCann have an accomplice?

Something Else

Eh? So you're saying Gerry McCann + accomplice are responsible?

In one line if possible....

Eh? So you're saying Gerry McCann + accomplice are responsible?

In one line if possible....

Maybe Gerry's accomplice was Amaral, did you ever think of that? Local knowledge and all the rest. Who better than a police officer?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,680 ✭✭✭maebee

Accident happened, parents hid body

His wife?

Something Else
    Maybe Gerry's accomplice was Amaral, did you ever think of that? Local knowledge and all the rest. Who better than a police officer?

Ah now! At this stage it looks like you are indulging in a little bit of leg pulling purely for your own amusement. Good night!

• Advertisement

Something Else

Is that your theory? I had thought you said the parents were completely innocent. You didnt engage in the poll - is that because you now think Gerry and Amaral did it?

Interesting deductions btw. Could you tell us more ...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement