Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Margaret Cash steals €300 worth of clothes from Penneys and aftermath/etc!

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

The presenter always wins.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,416 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Boom_Bap wrote: »
    Next she will be presenting her own game show on RTE.

she definitely won't be paying any tax then.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 921 ✭✭✭na1

Hitman3000 wrote: »
    You would be better voting for someone that will change the system and reward work as opposed to the policies that FF and FG have put in place to reward the Cash's of the state for doing nothing.
    Leo claimed he was going to reward those that get up early, seems it wasn't the working public he was referring to.

Let's vote for Cash, she would provide everyone with a house!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,138 ✭✭✭Uncharted

The top prize can be given out in Cash or Travellers cheque. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

Cash’s stash. Buzzwords such as “properganda” “gubbermint” “hard workin ma” “craven” will get you a root around in Margaret’s boot for a chance to win some of Penneys finest stolen goods

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,001 ✭✭✭ayux4rj6zql2ph

Uncharted wrote: »
    The top prize can be given out in Cash or Travellers cheque. :pac:

Ah jasus, this is the comment of the day :pac:

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Cash’s stash. Buzzwords such as “properganda” “gubbermint” “hard workin ma” “craven” will get you a root around in Margaret’s boot for a chance to win some of Penneys finest stolen goods

get you a root around in Margaret’s boot for a chance to win some of Penneys finest stolen LOOT!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,124 ✭✭✭NabyLadistheman

If there was work in the bed she would sleep on the floor

• Registered Users Posts: 4,138 ✭✭✭Uncharted

If you hid her dole card under some work clothes,she'd die with the hunger....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,121 ✭✭✭amcalester

No she wouldn't, she'd throw a tantrum and demand another bed.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 31,848 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

amcalester wrote: »
    No she wouldn't, she'd throw a tantrum and demand another bed.
    and another house with another bed which must be in Tallaght

• Registered Users Posts: 4,124 ✭✭✭NabyLadistheman

And a stable for her children

• Registered Users Posts: 24,647 ✭✭✭✭punisher5112

It's a wonder Penny's hasn't tried to acquire her and the kids for their posters.....

They could use the slogan we are so affordable even cash steals I mean buys from us....

• Registered Users Posts: 5,420 ✭✭✭Lollipops23

I do not say this lightly. I was willing to give her the benefit of the doubt when the original story broke.

But her kids should be taken off her and fostered.

She cannot provide any sort of home, and I'm not even talking about 4 walls and a roof here. She cannot raise them to be functioning members of society, as she's not one herself.

She's also a convicted criminal with zero remorse. She doesn't deserve to be a parent.

I think she has done plenty of work in the bed, in fact the bed is her place of work.

Uncharted wrote: »
    If you hid her dole card under some work clothes,she'd die with the hunger....

Is it a free travel dole card?

“I feel like I’m being attacked for highlighting the homeless crisis. It’s all about me shoplifting, they are looking for the bad.

“The clothes were for the kids. I feel like I am being targeted. It is letting the Government off the hook.”

Piss off.

• Registered Users Posts: 540 ✭✭✭jjmcclure

When I was listening to that 98fm Sh1te this morning I thought

When did the offense happen? Where was she living at the time?
    Is her excuse of walking the streets a load of bollix?

Anyone have a timeline here?

Edit : Offense was 17th feb...

Is it a free travel dole card?

No such thing. Free travel is for people on disability allowance and pensioners

RaichuMGS wrote: »
    is she in receipt of disability or what type of payment is it?

• Advertisement

jjmcclure wrote: »
    When I was listening to that 98fm Sh1te this morning I thought

When did the offense happen? Where was she living at the time?
    Is her excuse of walking the streets a load of bollix?

Anyone have a timeline here?

Edit : Offense was 17th feb...

She must have known that this would come into the public domain after the garda station stunt, but sure look, she's entitled to everything.

Not true.

Plenty of people have free travel passes.

True the the name used was incorrect.

I've come across many a traveler with a free travel pass but very few would use them as they nearly all have very nice motors so why take the bus....

cbreeze wrote: »
    I cant afford to shop in Penneys so I go to charity shops. Ms Cash is better dressed than I am. But I've noticed that there are no children's clothes for sale in charity shops. I don't know where poor people with large families can get second hand clothes these days other than sharing them with friends and neighbours - which we all did when I was growing up or handing them down.I don't think organisations like St Vincent de Paul collect used children's clothes anymore for the needy as I understand that either money or new items are preferable.

The money she gets is mostly for the children, who have not done anything wrong yet.

Someone made a point further back in this thread about the children wearing school uniforms in the summer. They are like me when I was a kid - the only clothes I had!

Sorry, but she gets €140 a month per each child. If you can’t buy them clothes then you shouldn’t have children. She has no business stealing from a store because she can’t afford to buy them clothes. Maybe she should get off her fat arse and go get a job and support the children. She was well able to get pregnant and pop them out. If she can’t support them, get a job or give them to someone who can. The government pays her €140 p/m for each child to help towards costs of clothes etc.

Sorry, but she gets €140 a month per each child. If you can’t buy them clothes then you shouldn’t have children. She has no business stealing from a store because she can’t afford to buy them clothes. Maybe she should get off her fat arse and go get a job and support the children. She was well able to get pregnant and pop them out. If she can’t support them, get a job or give them to someone who can. The government pays her €140 p/m for each child to help towards costs of clothes etc.

She is too busy making them with her career criminal husband.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,992 ✭✭✭Patrick2010

What job would pay her the equivalent of 50k+ take home a year?
    What unique talents does she have to earn that?

What job would pay her the equivalent of 50k+ take home a year?
    What unique talents does she have to earn that?

That’s neither here nor there. The point is if she’s going to have 7 children she should have the income to support them. Just like anyone else has to. The government doesn’t owe her anything more than she’s getting.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,737 ✭✭✭ebbsy

300 worth of clothes from penny's? Did she try walk out with a trolley full to the brim?

:D:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,992 ✭✭✭Patrick2010

That’s neither here nor there. The point is if she’s going to have 7 children she should have the income to support them. Just like anyone else has to. The government doesn’t owe her anything more than she’s getting.
    I'm not disagreeing with you, I think its a disgrace she was able to get this money when never planning on working while having a kid a year.
    Just pointing out she has no incentive to work now.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement