Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Margaret Cash steals €300 worth of clothes from Penneys and aftermath/etc!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,647 ✭✭✭✭punisher5112

Anyone going to ask about the father/husband being such a great role model.

Adrian should take her on as a pa he absolutely loves her.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,849 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

Hilarious I was right Adrian is totally behind her and stating anyone in her position would do anything for her kids(their kids)

Adrian seriously you need to cop on.

She learneded her lesson yes learnded. ;-)
    What about the 37 other things she has on her record, she does a lot of learning I am guessing....

• Registered Users Posts: 10,399 ✭✭✭✭ThunbergsAreGo

Jesus Adrian, only one person was doing screaming and shouting......

• Registered Users Posts: 9,761 ✭✭✭Effects

Surely Adrian Kennedy is just trolling by taking her side as he does?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 268 ✭✭ShaneC93

Wow..

"I'm going to let Margaret get off the phones now because I'm not going to let her get screamed at and that's all you seem to want to do at her".

She was the only one shouting?? She didn't say a single sentence in a lower tone of voice. Also:

"She says she will learn and not steal again"

Her past conviction for theft was only in late 2017.. There was less than 6 months before she decided to steal again. It's quite possible by that metric that she has stolen since and just not been caught. She has no intention of learning anything.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,138 ✭✭✭Uncharted

naughtb4 wrote: »
    Jesus Adrian, only one person was doing screaming and shouting......

He's a clown.
    Namby pamby kid gloves interview.

Pure scutter.

Ah the poor cash one, not one person shouted at her, cash shouted out only her.

Adrian has told that he let her go as he was worried for her with everyone shouting down the phone at her. Eh Adrian nobody did you had dogooders on siding with her.

A Nigerian is on now???? Siding with her????

I'm lost completely lost.

• Registered Users Posts: 468 ✭✭w/s/p/c/

A Nigerian is on now???? Siding with her????

I'm lost completely lost.

In fairness to her, she is saying she should get out and get a job!

• Advertisement

w/s/p/c/ wrote: »
    In fairness to her, she is saying she should get out and get a job!

Not at the start she was siding with her.

I can't understand how anyone can side with her.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,840 ✭✭✭✭Idbatterim

Uncharted wrote: »
    I dont care if I'm banned,she's a fcuking dirty stinking tramp.

The epitome of the hand out mentality.

It's all everyone else's fault.
    She should have those kids taken into state care and she should be sterilized.

Dirty robbing stinking knacker.
    Nail on the head. But I Blame the system and her enablers far more than her. She doesn’t make the rules , the welfare wonderland and joke of a justice system aren’t on her hands ... Blame the morons that WE vote for every election, we have a choice on the political spectrum, from the left of ff and fg to the far left ...

• Registered Users Posts: 468 ✭✭w/s/p/c/

Not at the start she was siding with her.

I can't understand how anyone can side with her.

True. I know she is unreal. Fair play to the one that is on now out working with 7 kids.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 921 ✭✭✭na1

Pennys are in cahoots with the gubberment though!! robbing ba**ards, giving us nothing. Demanding payment for the goods/services we want to take from them!!

"At the end of the day, we all have a human right to be clothed"(c)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,840 ✭✭✭✭Idbatterim

Effects wrote: »
    Surely Adrian Kennedy is just trolling by taking her side as he does?

The only thing that matters is listenership. That man is an insufferable a*shole. But he knows who butters his bread!

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Hang on....she's on national radio again??

• Registered Users Posts: 4,138 ✭✭✭Uncharted

Mags Cash is the poster child for the gimme gimme gimme mentality.

Get the fcuk up and get a job.
    Keep your legs closed and stop having more "grabbers".

Pure filth.

• Registered Users Posts: 396 ✭✭sliabh 1956

Law and Order devotee Paul Murphy was outraged that Matt Coopper raised Ms Cash's criminality last night he would !!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

ShaneC93 wrote: »
    She just said all previous offences were for road offences.. What about that sitting in a car full of stolen goods margaret? The car that had just brought the police on a drunken high-speed chase with a car full of 5 figures worth of goods that had just been stolen from a store.

Also, no one just starts off lifting €300 worth of clobber. I doubt it was her first rodeo.

He going on about nobody would employ her.

She has never looked for work and why would she she is earning...... Wait earning that's laughable the money she receives free money that is..... She would be worsererererre as she says it..... If she did workerer.

Madness

• Advertisement

Boom_Bap wrote: »
    Hang on....she's on national radio again??

No just Dublin... 98fm

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Also, no one just starts off lifting €300 worth of clobber. I doubt it was her first rodeo.
    €321 - from Penneys that at least 300 items of clothes.

Could be at it years just unlucky to be caught.

Very difficult to prove also.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,194 ✭✭✭✭blanch152

Hitman3000 wrote: »
    It's not an argument it's explaining the figures. Simply fact is she is not getting 50 k, 36 k possibly which is still a ridiculous amount for doing nothing but it's not 50k.

Take a working man with a non-working spouse, no children, earning 50k, who first pays tax of around 10k on his income in 2018. He has a rent of 1500 a month which leaves his bank account the same day he gets paid, so like Margaret Cash he has an income of 50k a year, but after tax and rental payment, he has 22k.

If you want to compare a hard-working person getting up early every day to Margaret Cash, you can compare like with like.

So, a married person with a non-working spouse, earning 75k per year, pays tax of around 22k, leaving him with €52,649 per year, less 18k in rent, leaves him and his spouse after tax and rent with €34,649, less than Margaret Cash.

Now, if you or others heard of a man earning 75k a year robbing clothes from Pennys, what would you say?

Now, we have all heard Margaret Cash ranting about TDs outside the Dail and how the gubberment are all robbing her. So how does Margaret Cash compare to a TD?

TD's salary is €93,599. A single person, paying 6.5% pension contribution, as well as tax, on a TD's salary is left with €54,477 after tax and pension contribution.

http://services.deloitte.ie/tc/Results.aspx

Take away the rent of €1500 a month, 18k annually that he pays on the apartment he rents in Dublin and he is left with €36,477, a mere €477 more than Margaret Cash. However, unfortunately for him, I haven't included the pension levy, which when applied is another €6k approximately, which leaves him with €30k into his hand, a full €6k less than Margaret Cash.

If she were to run for election I might just give her a vote so that she can learn how the real world lives.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 921 ✭✭✭na1

ShaneC93 wrote: »
    Her past conviction for theft was only in late 2017.. There was less than 6 months before she decided to steal again. It's quite possible by that metric that she has stolen since and just not been caught. She has no intention of learning anything.
    Give her a credit! She's still learning how not to be caught.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,596 ✭✭✭Hitman3000

blanch152 wrote:
    If she were to run for election I might just give her a vote so that she can learn how the real world lives.

You would be better voting for someone that will change the system and reward work as opposed to the policies that FF and FG have put in place to reward the Cash's of the state for doing nothing.
    Leo claimed he was going to reward those that get up early, seems it wasn't the working public he was referring to.

Hitman3000 wrote: »
    You would be better voting for someone that will change the system and reward work as opposed to the policies that FF and FG have put in place to reward the Cash's of the state for doing nothing.
    Leo claimed he was going to reward those that get up early, seems it wasn't the working public he was referring to.

She gets up alright right up the husbands disco stick.

Next she will be presenting her own game show on RTE.

It will be called Cash has lots of cash so gimme gimme gimme

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 540 ✭✭✭jjmcclure

They could name it after her reason for existing

Pointless!! :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement