Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 5

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Workward bound

• Registered Users Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭I says

In work I’ve tomorrow of so I gonna drink the **** of it tonite

If she who must be obeyed consents

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,988 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Just finished a book.. Need a few hours before next one so boards it is!.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

Graces7 wrote: »
    abed, finally getting my breakfast after feeding the gang.. Trying not to think past calling my neighbour the ferryman as I need over and he gets a different forecast than I see.... Been catwatching again. Jacob refused to go out but sat by the door.... Until I let the newbies out of the kitchen and his pal came out so off they went together.. they even look alike.

Interesting... Just called to be told that there are 2 nurses coming over and I am on the visit list? Not been a nurse on the island since this time last year... they are supposed to visit regularly. Nothing I need a visit for etc.

Anyways I have arrangements and appointments so I said I had no notice of this and cannot change arrangements.. been trying to get over for ten days...

We will pass on the slipway!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

Graces7 wrote: »
    did you try logging off then back on? Worked for me...although I left it off for days..

I keep having to do this every so often and even then it doesn't always work immediately.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,891 ✭✭✭gifted

Work.....great weather

This day 5 weeks is Christmas Eve.....the countdown is on.....hurry up...hurry up...hurry up....lol lol

9 more sleeps.... til I'm rid of the witch :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,988 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

northgirl wrote: »

So good I want to thank it twice!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

:(

don't want to be associated with the person making northgirl unhappy.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,259 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Back to work today :(

Happy Monday!!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Werk werkk werrrrk
    Loves me 6 day weeks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Back from an 8km walk. Coffee and biscuits time now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 812 ✭✭✭Cleopatra_

Having this argument with myself

"Get into the shower"
    "Yeah I will there in a few minutes"
    "No, get into the fcuking shower right now"
    "Who are you to tell me what to do! Fcuk off"

And so on :p

Ah Cleo you always make me smile :D

Now carside people watching :)

So good I want to thank it twice!
    Witchie wrote: »
    :(

don't want to be associated with the person making northgirl unhappy.

Thanks you guys :)

Don't think you'd ever be such poor judgers of character. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Sitting on bedside listening to tuns, wondering what I should do for the day

Kitty6277 wrote: »
    Sitting on bedside listening to tuns, wondering what I should do for the day

Something nice for yourself :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,084 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Back in from a lap of the park. It’s freezing out there, won’t be doing that again in a rush.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Something nice for yourself :)

Feel like I should do something responsible for college, but I just don’t wanna :rolleyes:

Kitty6277 wrote: »
    Feel like I should do something responsible for college, but I just don’t wanna :rolleyes:

Nope, it's Monday and it's cold. I'm at work so do something nice cause I know I would!!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,176 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Bedside very sleepy 😴😴😴

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Shpud2

Shpud2 wrote: »
    In school. Feeling decidedly nervous about my exams starting today.

That went horribly I feel. Also people are being horrible. It's all in all a horrible evening for me so I'm going for a walk.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,115 ✭✭✭misstearheus

Sitting in car in the dark at Lidl in Roscommon eating a crispy Bread-roll people-watching.

Oohh I wonder is there a Tesco in Roscommon! Wanna get couple of Nets of Mandarins but Lidl's fruit is never great and I always get my Shopping in Tesco, must ask Google if there's a Rossie Tesco.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭4Ad

In County Dublin, heading to the Olymia for Interpol gig.ðŸ˜
    Gasping for a pint...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 812 ✭✭✭Cleopatra_

Just in case ye were wondering, I had the shower :D

Went to see my occupational therapist and she told me that my days sitting around in my pyjamas are numbered. Not pleased about this :p

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

gifted wrote: »
    Work.....great weather

This day 5 weeks is Christmas Eve.....the countdown is on.....hurry up...hurry up...hurry up....lol lol
    I made a really impressive decoration using a log from the logbox, some gold spray paint, plant sticks and little lights and baubles.. Looks class *
    I'm on the couch with Mr elliot passed out asleep on my knee. My dinner is gone cold, over there and I'm starving but too tired to get up, I had such a bad night sleep with pains in my belly that kept waking me up. Eventually gave in at 4:45am and took some painkillers. My jack and Jill nurse arrived at 8:30 to let me out to the gym.. I nearly didn't go...
    I've to make birthday cake for tomorrow (Paging Gifted for a cake... Gifted...?)
    Looking forward to I'm a celebrity again tonight, I love that show. So far so good..

*may not look class....

It's too bright out here *sobs*

Homeward bound :)

Phew, a light switch *click*

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Sitting on my bed and my dog (baby) is cuddling my leg. It’s his birthday next week. We’re having a party at the weekend

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement