Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 5

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,068 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

I am watching Ozark. Not cheery stuff.

On the couch watching this cool thing called A discovery of Witches

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

northgirl wrote: »
    Lying on my bed about to watch Haunting of Hill House - yay tomorrow is Friday!!!!!

Watching episode 4 here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Watching episode 4 here.

Going to try and stay awake a while and start 3

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Watching No Offence, kinda drifted into it a few weeks ago, it's good.
    I'm officially 1.5 stone lighter and one dress size smaller in 7 weeks ... Woohoo.
    So I'm on the couch with an apple and some tea, we had steak and sweet potato chips for dinner with lashings and lashings of salad :D debating whether or not to have 2 squares of chocolate... I'll decide apres apple... (who is typing this sh!te, and where is cbyrd???) :D
    God I want cake

I don't really...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

Tesco "intense dark" Choc is gorgeous. And so chocolatey that one square genuinely hits the spot. Certified chocoholic here!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,008 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Deskside Trying to keeping a running total of items brought in a shop, not working out ;-/
    On the couch watching this cool thing called A discovery of Witches

What's that about?

I saw a trailer for a new series of sabrina the teen age witch a few back weeks back for netflixs, looks darker than the old series.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Just sent an Email containing the piece I was working on. I think it's fine but lord knows what the editor will feel about it. Ah well, it's gone and I ain't doing any more

Deskside Trying to keeping a running total of items brought in a shop, not working out ;-/

What's that about?

I saw a trailer for a new series of sabrina the teen age witch a few back weeks back for netflixs, looks darker than the old series.

It's about erm a witch and a vampire. It's based in Oxford. Other worldly creatures live unnoticed in society. It's not scary, more mysterious :) You'd like it.

• Registered Users Posts: 44 Zero Point

It's about erm a witch and a vampire. It's based in Oxford. Other worldly creatures live unnoticed in society. It's not scary, more mysterious :) You'd like it.

Just watching The Great House Revival on RTE where this young couple are restoring an old schoolhouse as their new home....right beside a graveyard. Don't think I could.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Ilovethe bonesofyou

Ted_YNWA wrote:
    Watching episode 4 here.

northgirl wrote:
    Going to try and stay awake a while and start 3

Watched episode 5 tonight. I'm liking this series. Very well executed.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,115 ✭✭✭misstearheus

Sitting in Car. Back from ag damhsa. Haven't been in few weeks due to Headcold and sore Neck which is still sore 3 weeks later. Neck held out okay, but the top of my head is throbbing as is the soles of my feet. :( Gahhhhhhh stoopid body... Same spot in feet get sore off and on when I have to rest foot on pedal sitting in traffic and I've said it to 2/3 different Doctors over the last few years. But shure, wasting me breath... :(

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Hotel room after an unbelievable gig :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Bed, watching the new series of Orange is the New Black, drinking hot chocolate. Feeling a little lonely, not sure why

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Shpud2

Getting into bed after a day where I made a lot of mistakes but it was a good day regardless. Just had a bottle of cider to celebrate a big anniversary :)

Bedside, body asleep, brain awake.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,008 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Bedside cupan tae,frozen again

Bedside cupan tae,frozen again

Boil the kettle first!!

In school. 8am maths gonna be the start of a loooong day

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Boil the kettle first!!

Very funny tedo 😈😈😈

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭GoneHome

At the coalface, Friday at last after a very satisfying week at work, got a bucket load done, going to take it easy now today and countdown to well deserved pints this evening, happy Friday everyone.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

Deskside. In body. Probably not in mind...

Dragging my sorry self outta bed. Poor me, the inmates started the messing at 2:25am... that's the earliest yet...the 4th night in a row.. Elliot teething and the 3 year old has a dirty cold. Shoot me now, I'm off to a spin hiit class in an hour..

• Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

Cbyrd you really keep yourself busy. You're like superwoman. I have one broken night and I'm a wreck. I complained for 2 years straight that my ONE child wasn't sleeping through.

Currently having coffee in bed. Little fella has another day off today thanks to a tummy bug. He's fine now but I wouldn't send him in when he's potentially contagious. Might get some gardening done if the weather stays pleasant.

We have the third dog back from her little holiday. So reintroductions with my boys. I really can't get over the differences. My two bustery, goofy, heavy footed boys (staffy and lab x bull) and this beautiful, graceful, fine lewellyn setter. She's terrified of them and they make friends by being way too friendly and physical. So we're taking it slowly and she's doing well. I can see them starting to respect her need for space and she's not adverse to telling them off for being rude now, whereas until this morning that was my job.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Going to do the grocery shopping. Oh the excitement. I can hardly contain myself.

Doctor's waiting room :mad:

Going to do the grocery shopping. Oh the excitement. I can hardly contain myself.

Lol, this is sometimes the highlight of my week, specially if I can get out sans 96 children :D
    Sitting in the coffee shop waiting for Mr cbyrd I have 55 minutes and counting.
    Plus, the trainer said the last 3 minutes of class were the last bit of work today so I'm thinking I'll take him up on it :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,190 ✭✭✭Samsgirl

Sneaked back to bed for a nap once the minions caught the school bus.
    Don't have to be an adult for another three hours! Whoo hoo

Deskside, motivation left at home.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,035 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Its a Friday in Dublin so that must mean its time for a pub crawl .......

My crawl guide is taking me to a place that "serves the best Guinness in Dublin", INHO.......

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement