Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 5

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

I grind my teeth something terrible. Didn't always, it's a recent enough thing.

I'm in bed. My bottle of wine and my calorie counter app had an argument earlier. Cal counter app won that one then MrW came home with a bag of chips.
    Chips won out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,254 ✭✭✭Kevin Finnerty

Watching a New Order documentary. Joy Division, Decades on drinking a Glenlivet totally relaxed before bed in a while.

Out for the night, dinner & drinks with 3 Irish colleagues & 3 other nationality colleagues, spent the night been told to speak English!!
    Us Irish speak too fast when we are together, non native speakers don't even understand our English!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭I says

Ah bollox I stubbed my big toe on the stairs.

There is surely €100000 in that,what sort of a banana Banana republic are we turning into. The entire legal system is a joke run by out of touch all brains and no cop on brigade, whose very wages are paid for by us the taxpayer,a la free legal aid the stories I can tell about that scam.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Finally back bedside. Ended up going to a club with the Irish/international students. Some guy in said club said in 2 years I'd be his wife. Dream on says I

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,743 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I'd have been genuinely curious to hear how that two years is planned out :pac:

Deskside having me dinner..

I'd have been genuinely curious to hear how that two years is planned out :pac:

Deskside having me dinner..

He chatted sh*t to me for about 15mins, and not once did he explain how that was gonna go. Every time I tried to leave and go to my friends he kept pulling my arm, but he wasn't scary or threatening so it was alright

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,743 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Kitty6277 wrote: »
    He chatted sh*t to me for about 15mins, and not once did he explain how that was gonna go. Every time I tried to leave and go to my friends he kept pulling my arm, but he wasn't scary or threatening so it was alright

I'm always so curious to find out what the thinking is.. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Are you going to meet him again Kitty? I would if I was you. You never know, he might be the right guy for you.

Oh scratch that, just remembered you have a boyfriend.

I'm on my sofa, balcony doors open so a gentle breeze is cooling me as I sip my coffee. Just after a feed of breakfast and gonna go shopping soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭DEFTLEFTHAND

The Family sted in my home town. I was back to attend a Mass for a great friend of mine yesterday. He died on the 19th of October 2011 at 23 .

We were together from playschool to college.

I still miss him a bunch. My oldest friend.

To this day I just cant take seeing the Headstone with his name on it. It still genuinely upsets me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,194 ✭✭✭foxy farmer

Bed finally after a long day. Myself and 6 others spent last 7 hrs sitting with the corpse of a woman who died earlier today.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,999 ✭✭✭sReq | uTeK

just landed after a 13 hour flight from hong kong cannot wait to see wife and kids

• Registered Users Posts: 22,235 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Happy Saturday!!!

Bedside and not leaving anytime soon

• Registered Users Posts: 10,035 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

I'm in Ryans on Queen St if you still wandering about the place

Damn I missed this opportunity.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Nursing a slight hangover and going for a walk.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Getting psyched up to head out to parkrun.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,035 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Limerick here I come :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,058 ✭✭✭Mookie Blaylock

smurfjed wrote: »
    Limerick here I come :)

Off to the game?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭TG1

Bed, convincing myself to get up and get ready to go over to my sister's. It seemed like a good idea when I agreed to it but suddenly staying in bed for an entire day seems waaaay more fun! :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,058 ✭✭✭Mookie Blaylock

Daredevil series 3 binge and sipping a Powers "John's Lane"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 701 ✭✭✭bolgbui41

Putting on my boots and waterproofs and heading off to tackle another section of the Welsh costal path

• Registered Users Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭CIP4

Just up first decent sleep in I got in about two months. Going to grab a bit of breakfast then spend most of my day doing a few assignments and study. College seems to be eating up a lot of my spare time I definitely underestimated the time requirement but overall I am enjoying it. Also going go karting this afternoon with sports and social club in work so should be good :) Going out to dinner with friends and family tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,068 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

I am in a fancy Dan hotel/spa. About to get steamed up.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Oooh I must go check out the sauna by the pool in my new apartment block.

I got a massage today. 40 mins of absolute torture, about 12 mins of semi relaxing and 8 mins of bliss. It's worth it now though as I feel great.

Just home from aforesaid massage and shopping. Cooking dinner of spuds, sprouts peas, onions and a Quorn spicy burger.

Witchie wrote: »
    Are you going to meet him again Kitty? I would if I was you. You never know, he might be the right guy for you.

Oh scratch that, just remembered you have a boyfriend.

I'm on my sofa, balcony doors open so a gentle breeze is cooling me as I sip my coffee. Just after a feed of breakfast and gonna go shopping soon.

I do indeed have a boyfriend, something I told him many times :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

One car washed...one to go.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

I heard someone creaking while walking around a fancy hotel, they sounded old af. I wonder if it’s someones birthday?!?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,068 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

I heard someone creaking while walking around a fancy hotel, they sounded old af. I wonder if it’s someones birthday?!?

That creaking was the sound of someone’s wishes for niceness getting broken!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭TG1

Snuggled on a couch with a sleeping puppy with an audio book on. Defo worth getting up for this morning.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

Curled up on the bed. Had a sh*te day after my housemate gave me yet another "lecture". Hopefully some Haunted Hill and a snooze will improve the mood.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement