Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Feeders

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 384 ✭✭blairbear

It actually disgusts me that this thread is being entertained. The OP is looking for a how-to on abusing a future partner.

You want to control, dominant, immobilise and irreparably damage the health of a vulnerable woman.

There is NO "empowered woman" who would let any man change her body and compromise her health.

You should be judged on this. You should be held accountable for your abusive and misogynistic ideas.

Go to your GP. You need to be referred to a psychiatrist.

• Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭Mahogany Gaspipe

Jesus H Christ!

• Registered Users Posts: 73,415 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

hawley wrote: »
    I'm in my late thirties, coming out of a long term relationship and am trying to get back into the dating scene. I'm currently trying online dating but am looking to meet a slim or average girl who is interested in being a feedee. How should I go about telling a woman that this is what I want from a relationship? Have looked online but there doesn't seem to be any specific community or dating platform for Feeders in Ireland. Do you think that any girls will be interested in it? I'd also like a long term partner out of this, not just the feederism aspect to it.

If you’re coming out of a long term relationship, it’s not a great idea to actively seek out a relationship of any type until you’ve got your head straight from the last one.
    It sounds to me like you want someone who will have to rely on you. I’m not gonna tell you you’re wrong for wanting what you want, but I would give it some time and see if you still feel as strongly.

• Administrators Posts: 13,854 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Big Bag of Chips

hawley, I'm really not sure what advice can be given in this thread other than what has already been said.

Thread locked.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement