Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Prince Harry: Lucky man?

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,281 ✭✭✭RabbleRouser2k

I read somewhere she can open car doors on her own. If that doesn't scream "keeper" I don't know what could.

Yeah, and her jacket only cost's more than most people's cars. And she has one for every day of the year...

She's no Kate Middleton, even if Kate is more a cow, there for breeding.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭Paddy Cow

anewme wrote: »
    They are a good couple matched looks wide and personality wise. As someone else said, he comes across as a genuine grounded guy and that in itself is attractive. I also admire him speaking out about personal issues.

He also followed his heart and married beneath his class(divorced older American actress) and that speaks volumes about the person he is.

On the looks front, he is good looking guy (not just for a royal) and she is a very attractive woman.

Aa a couple, they radiate a positive natural energy about them.

Whoever said Megan is a minger compared to Pippa Middleton should go to Specsavers. I really don't get any of the hype about Pippa, always thought she was a bit plain. I'd also estimate that the Middletons are quite social climbers themselves.

Anytime I see Harry, I picture the little lost ginger kid walking behind his Mum"s coffin. He's turned out a fine man and good luck to him.
    He's not the first in the family to do it. This branch of the family are only on the throne because of Wallis Simpson. Harry is never going to sit on the throne and his kids will be minor royals. It's not like he gave up being King for the love of his life. Now that's romantic!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,474 ✭✭✭Obvious Desperate Breakfasts

dudara wrote: »
    Harry appears to have a warm personality and that comes through. He’s also served in the armed forces and obviously does a lot for charity. He appears very likeable and that’s attractive.

When I first saw Meghan years ago in Suits, I remember thinking “we’ll see more of her yet”. She is attractive, if not quite in the conventional sense.

Anyone who finds love is lucky. You could even say that you’re doubly lucky if you’re royal, given all the craziness and hoo-ha that surrounds you. They appear to be in love and I genuinely hope they’re happy and that they take care of each other.

I hope Meghan is okay with all she had to give up when the honeymoon period ends. Marrying a prince is terribly romantic for many women but the cold reality might be less fun.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,281 ✭✭✭RabbleRouser2k

I hope Meghan is okay with all she had to give up when the honeymoon period ends. Marrying a prince is terribly romantic for many women but the cold reality might be less fun.

Her sister was banging on the door, trying to get in-and got turned away.

I'd say her family is a mess.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,440 ✭✭✭The Rape of Lucretia

Paddy Cow wrote: »
    He's not the first in the family to do it. This branch of the family are only on the throne because of Wallis Simpson. Harry is never going to sit on the throne and his kids will be minor royals. It's not like he gave up being King for the love of his life. Now that's romantic!

Its reckless and selfish. Royals of the blood marrying outside nobility is distasteful, and has really run down Europe's monarchies over the last century.
    One never knows what might happen, and his royal duty is to be ready to serve, and the same with his children (not a runner when marrying an American divorcée commoner).

There also seems to be a problem acknowledging bastards these days. Royals taking mistresses is a perfectly acceptable and time honoured way of maintaining some female companionship outside the confines of the royal bedchamber and the official duties of true heir production.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,955 ✭✭✭_Whimsical_

Her sister was banging on the door, trying to get in-and got turned away.

I'd say her family is a mess.

That would suggest she'll for right on then I would think.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,133 ✭✭✭screamer

I don't think so. I think she sees herself as a princess grace wannabe, so deffo wouldn't have married him had he not been royalty. Personally I think they're welcome to each other, I wouldn't count either of them as attractive and he's about as interesting and watching paint dry and will become more like his ould dad as he ages.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,667 ✭✭✭Hector Bellend

Don’t get the James Hewitt thing - Harry looks more like Philip with every passing year. Aside from hair colour, I’m not seeing the resemblance to James Hewitt. Their features aren’t similar.

I dont get it. I mean why on earth would anyone think that they look alike? I don't understand it.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭sbsquarepants

OMM 0000 wrote: »
    My wife is better looking than her, and I'm just an average looking guy. I'm not rich nor am I a prince.

She's no beauty!

Philippe Coutinho with tits.

Megan that is - I'm sure your wife is lovely:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,070 ✭✭✭Franz Von Peppercorn

McCrack wrote: »
    I think piers morgan hit it on the nail when he said shes a social climber

Of course she is. He’s an aristocrat and she isn’t. But so what.

• Advertisement

Its reckless and selfish. Royals of the blood marrying outside nobility is distasteful, and has really run down Europe's monarchies over the last century.
    One never knows what might happen, and his royal duty is to be ready to serve, and the same with his children (not a runner when marrying an American divorcée commoner).

There also seems to be a problem acknowledging bastards these days. Royals taking mistresses is a perfectly acceptable and time honoured way of maintaining some female companionship outside the confines of the royal bedchamber and the official duties of true heir production.

You need to try harder.

screamer wrote: »
    I don't think so. I think she sees herself as a princess grace wannabe, so deffo wouldn't have married him had he not been royalty. Personally I think they're welcome to each other, I wouldn't count either of them as attractive and he's about as interesting and watching paint dry and will become more like his ould dad as he ages.

If neither of them are attractive you must be hanging around with some stunners or be one yourself.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭Paddy Cow

I dont get it. I mean why on earth would anyone think that they look alike? I don't understand it.
    Plenty of people look alike. Doesn't mean they are related.

Advertisement