Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Prince Harry: Lucky man?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,667 ✭✭✭Hector Bellend

Shhhh. Better delete that post in case she reads it and dumps poor Harry

• Registered Users Posts: 9,720 ✭✭✭lertsnim

bobbyss wrote: »
    Take away the title. Would she ever have had a relationship with him?

She is nothing special.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭Paddy Cow

James Hewitt must be so proud

Feck sake. Are people still sprouting that sh!te? The only thing they have in common is red hair, which Harry gets from his mother's side of the family. He is the son of Charles.

charles-harry.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 689 ✭✭✭nim1bdeh38l2cw

Paddy Cow wrote: »
    Feck sake. Are people still sprouting that sh!te? The only thing they have in common is red hair, which Harry gets from his mother's side of the family. He is the son of Charles.

charles-harry.jpg

Yes Charles, keep reassuring yourself of that...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,761 ✭✭✭Dakota Dan

lertsnim wrote: »
    She is nothing special.

Amazing how plain Janes in the public eye suddenly become beauties. Take Jennifer Anniston for instance with her man jaw and fools drooling over her.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,070 ✭✭✭Franz Von Peppercorn

Harry’s a pretty good looking lad. Also seems pleasant in character. So yes. He could have got her if they both worked in an office.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,673 ✭✭✭✭dxhound2005

Dakota Dan wrote: »
    Amazing how plain Janes in the public eye suddenly become beauties. Take Jennifer Anniston for instance with her man jaw and fools drooling over her.

Slightly surprising in some cases maybe, but hardly amazing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,474 ✭✭✭Obvious Desperate Breakfasts

Don’t get the James Hewitt thing - Harry looks more like Philip with every passing year. Aside from hair colour, I’m not seeing the resemblance to James Hewitt. Their features aren’t similar.

Slightly surprising in some cases maybe, but hardly amazing.

Amazing does have different meanings, do you nitpick much?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,474 ✭✭✭Obvious Desperate Breakfasts

Dakota Dan wrote: »

Aniston has sexiness though. Of the Friends girls, Cox had the more classically beautiful face but which of them was more sexy? Plus if I was choosing a female body I could have, first-season-of-Friends Jennifer Aniston would be up there (before she got Hollywood thin).

• Advertisement

Don’t get the James Hewitt thing - Harry looks more like Philip with every passing year. Aside from hair colour, I’m not seeing the resemblance to James Hewitt. Their features aren’t similar.

He was lucky not to inherit the jug ears.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,856 ✭✭✭✭Zebra3

Luckily for the lad his mother banged someone who wasn't totally inbred.

Aniston has sexiness though. Of the Friends girls, Cox had the more classically beautiful face but who was more sexy?

I never watched friends but Anniston always had that mannish look about her so I’d have to say Cox.

• Registered Users Posts: 935 ✭✭✭giles lynchwood

Not since they did away with the royal keeper of the stool

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭Atoms for Peace

But how many corners do I have to turn?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,302 ✭✭✭AllForIt

Yeah he's lucky, he's filthy rich and gets to meet ppl he fancies on the telly.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,227 ✭✭✭✭TheValeyard

OMM 0000 wrote: »
    My wife is better looking than her, and I'm just an average looking guy. I'm not rich nor am I a prince.

Don't sell yourself short. Go out there an win the person you want!

Yeah, but she's blind. Never really saw what you were like!

Fcuk Putin. Glory to Ukraine!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,281 ✭✭✭RabbleRouser2k

He married a divorcee who's last marriage lasted two years...

The odds of this marriage lasting are not favourable. Unlucky more like.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,365 ✭✭✭✭McMurphy

Feck sake. Are people still sprouting that sh!te? The only thing they have in common is red hair, which Harry gets from his mother's side of the family. He is the son of Charles. ]

Hmmmm.

YBBxtR4_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium

• Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭DEFTLEFTHAND

He's not that bad looking for a ginge.

My sister fancies the arse off him.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,065 ✭✭✭✭Odyssey 2005

frag420 wrote: »
    So did you win the wife in a raffle?

She drew the short straw.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,235 ✭✭✭✭Cee-Jay-Cee

She’s nice looking but she’s not a patch on Kate Middleton and a minger compared to Pippa Middleton.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,586 ✭✭✭4068ac1elhodqr

Prince Harry he Lucky man, yes indeed she nice lady, long time.

The only chap luckier might be the fella who won the lotto not long after winning the
    'Punching above your Weight' competition.

Darren picked up £1m when poping out to the local shop for a pint of milk and 5note scratcher.
    https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/real-life/britains-luckiest-man-wins-1m-13245866

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,492 ✭✭✭pleas advice

But how many corners do I have to turn?

seven

• Registered Users Posts: 19,119 ✭✭✭✭Donald Trump

He's not that bad looking for a ginge.

My sister fancies the arse off him.

Yeah but it's well known that your sister fancies anything with a heartbeat and a willy.

The latter being more important than the former

bobbyss wrote: »
    Take away the title. Would she ever have had a relationship with him?

Would who?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,007 ✭✭✭s7ryf3925pivug

If she married only for status/money, that would make her a poor choice of partner, so it would mean he was unlucky.

It is a sh!t way to view life, to reduce men to money and status and women to looks.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

If she married only for status/money, that would make her a poor choice of partner, so it would mean he was unlucky.

It is a sh!t way to view life, to reduce men to money and status and women to looks.
    Indeed, but if someone possesses status and/or looks it tends to become a more pressing concern.

On the couple themselves they seem to me to be evenly matched in looks. Compare them to Charles and Diana where he was punching way above his weight in looks.

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭alchemist33

I read somewhere she can open car doors on her own. If that doesn't scream "keeper" I don't know what could.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,667 ✭✭✭Hector Bellend

It's only the red hair. Just the red hair. Thats all it is.

Advertisement