Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cut children's allowance after 3 kids

Options
123457»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,744 ✭✭✭marieholmfan

ELM327 wrote: »
    Wow.
    Are you ms cash?

The mother may exist but she will not exist if there were no paid employment to fund her leeching existence.

What's next, is de guibbernmehnt robin yes all r whah ami roi
    What a surreal response to an obvious statement of fact. It may be acceptable in your social circles to rant and rave against the less well off but it reflects strikingly badly on your upbringing. Mrs Cash is no leech but an heroic woman toiling bravely in difficult circumstances.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,281 ✭✭✭✭lawred2

What a surreal response to an obvious statement of fact. It may be acceptable in your social circles to rant and rave against the less well off but it reflects strikingly badly on your upbringing. Mrs Cash is no leech but an heroic woman toiling bravely in difficult circumstances.

give me a break

• Registered Users Posts: 5,749 ✭✭✭Deebles McBeebles

Wow.
    Are you ms cash?

The mother may exist but she will not exist if there were no paid employment to fund her leeching existence.

What's next, is de guibbernmehnt robin yes all r whah ami roi

You're p*ssing into the wind there mate. You forget only some of us live in reality.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,387 ✭✭✭Cina

Vastly more important work for the future of the Irish nation than working as a 'Fund Accountant' or a 'Software Engineer'. To cite only two ridiculous non-jobs.
    non jobs?

Assume you could write code and audits in your sleep then I guess, if they're so easy?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,406 ✭✭✭✭ELM327

Hahahaha well that's given me a good laugh.
    Clearly your knowledge of how the world works is as wide as ms cashs

• Advertisement

You're p*ssing into the wind there mate. You forget only some of us live in reality.
    It's funny and annoying in equal measures that I fund such idiocy
    Cina wrote: »
    non jobs?

Assume you could write code and audits in your sleep then I guess, if they're so easy?

No those are non issues, remember.
    "She godda gerup wih dem angles in deh mornin hunz dahs all dah mahhersss riii"

Hahahaha well that's given me a good laugh.
    Is the good laugh the HAHAHAHA . That should be indicated by LOL.

Cina wrote: »
    non jobs?

Very easy and of course I could. Not so sure I could keep my chin and fight for my seven kids when the world and (let's face it) the lackeys of the boss class are trying to keep them on the street.

lawred2 wrote: »
    give me a break
    Posting on boards at 5 past 4. You're giving yourself a break!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,387 ✭✭✭Cina

Is the good laugh the HAHAHAHA . That should be indicated by LOL.

I really, really, really hope you're just a big troll because otherwise I seriously worry for you.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,672 ✭✭✭✭One eyed Jack

The figures were discussed at length here some weeks back and verified as accurate. There was a megathread on it.

The figures were discussed at some length here a few weeks back, but they were never verified as accurate, unless the meaning of the word accurate has come to mean “speculation that sounds about right”. I call that kind thing bullishìt, an altogether more accurate description.

The amount one has to earn in order to get what ms cash gets for free.

More bullshìt, not least because of the fact that the figures cannot be verified, but also because you have no way of verifying anyone else’s personal finances.

You’re in no position to be questioning anyone’s understanding of how the real world works given the views you have expressed above.

• Registered Users Posts: 691 ✭✭✭atticu

lawred2 wrote: »
    give me a break

Don’t feed the troll.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,281 ✭✭✭✭lawred2

Vastly more important work for the future of the Irish nation than working as a 'Fund Accountant' or a 'Software Engineer'. To cite only two ridiculous non-jobs.

wum

The figures were discussed at some length here a few weeks back, but they were never verified as accurate, unless the meaning of the word accurate has come to mean “speculation that sounds about right”. I call that kind thing bullishìt, an altogether more accurate description.

More bullshìt, not least because of the fact that the figures cannot be verified, but also because you have no way of verifying anyone else’s personal finances.

You’re in no position to be questioning anyone’s understanding of how the real world works given the views you have expressed above.
    This is a laugh. Thanks for that.
    Here's a ball. Go play with it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,958 ✭✭✭✭Shefwedfan

It's fairly easy, people would not be firing 7 kids out unless they got paid to keep them....

The issue is that those 7 kids will grow up and do exactly what they have been thought to do....

Stop the rot now.....

Shefwedfan wrote: »
    It's fairly easy, people would not be firing 7 kids out unless they got paid to keep them....

The issue is that those 7 kids will grow up and do exactly what they have been thought to do....

Stop the rot now.....
    Ahistorical claptrap.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,672 ✭✭✭✭One eyed Jack

Shefwedfan wrote: »

Stop the rot now.....

Said with not a hint of irony whatsoever...

Advertisement