Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Things That Trivially Annoy You.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,045 ✭✭✭Icsics

Am adding to the Kris Kringle woes....we had our party last week & the KK exchange is next Monday at lunch....we'll all be stone cold sober sitting at the table eating our sarnies & dishing out KK.....!!

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,592 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

I’ve to buy a kk present for someone I’ve had the guts of 4 conversations with. €20 limit and only found out when I’d all my shopping done. For some reason this one is stressing me the most, prob cos they’ll all be opened in front of everyone. Love giving presents to people and am anything but tight with money, but just hate spending money on pointless shlte that will more than likely end up in the bin. The theme is “funny” so can’t even buy booze. Unless I get creative and make “funny Heineken” labels.

Get them a Barbie! They'll never expect it. Or some Kinder Eggs! Or a card that says "I thought about getting you a present..." on the outside, and "But after all, it's the thought that counts!" on the inside, then keep your €20. :cool: :pac:
    Non alcoholic "booze".. I'd find that funny as long as I didn't get it myself.

TA that I really wanted to post that, but DD beat me to it.
    How about the beer in aldi..for dogs!

No alcohol and toxic to humans....

Best...€20... Ever!!!

Genius!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,815 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

How about the beer in aldi..for dogs!

No alcohol and toxic to humans....

Best...€20... Ever!!!

TA that I thought this was a wind up, must get some for the girls.

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Registered Users Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭Rosie Rant

My stomach won't stop making weird noises. It actually sounds like it's trying to talk!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,373 ✭✭✭selous

TA that I thought this was a wind up, must get some for the girls.

It's called Bottom sniffer, I think.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 412 ✭✭Sirius Boner

selous wrote: »

There's a cat version, think it's called Pussy Licker

I may be wrong on the name :D

• Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭MiliMe

There's a freaking wasp in my christmas tree!!! Thought i was going crazy with the buzzing.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

There's a cat version, think it's called Pussy Licker

I may be wrong on the name :D

PlasticDelayedCoyote-size_restricted.gif

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,592 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

selous wrote: »

animals-greeting-name-name_tag-pet-pet_lover-dre0924_low.jpg

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭dubstarr

No hearing aid batteries left.Its so peaceful.:D:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,423 ✭✭✭Harleen Quinzel

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    It's also annoying that a "large" coffee , actually fits into the regular cup . Not so large at all .

Disappointing size is quite the TA Mam, you’re right as usual :pac: :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭La.de.da

Icsics wrote: »
    Am adding to the Kris Kringle woes....we had our party last week & the KK exchange is next Monday at lunch....we'll all be stone cold sober sitting at the table eating our sarnies & dishing out KK.....!!

Cringe :o

Ta'd can't breathe properly!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,856 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

It's always a let down isn't it ?
    The size should be what it's advertised as ..

I prefer getting a bit more bang for my buck, no less is more for me :D

• Registered Users Posts: 21,856 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Lol love it :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

Windy and raining forecast, christmas party friday wah!!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Ta'd at jet lag,feeling sleepy again

Ohhh my :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,930 ✭✭✭mikemac2

When a TV show goes downhill

Was binge watching a show that lasts 4 seasons. Season 1, 2 & 3 amazing!

Season 4 utter muck. I wonder did all the writers let success go to their head and they got sacked for abusing cocaine (happened Aaron Sorkin!)

This is a different show anyway. It's so bad I've watched 38 episodes and I'm just struggling to get through 39 & 40 to wrap up

Should have killed it while it was going good

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭Prominent_Dawg

Waiting for the little green man is annoying. What is the point in keeping a pedestrian waiting two minutes on a rarely used footpath? What difference does it make to the traffic if they have to stop now as opposed to two minutes time. Sometimes when there is a gap in the traffic I can run across the road but the traffic still has to stop because I pressed the button before I saw the gap. A sensor should tell the lights to let me cross immediately upon arriving at the crossing point.

There always flashing when I get to them, do I go, don't I go? nearly get ran over recently in Spain crossing a four lane street, half way across and 321..?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

My friend texting me asking if I’ve packed to come home yet. Umm...I’m not going home for another week, do people seriously start packing that early?

• Advertisement

Ohhh my :eek:

Coffee size Sephy, pfft, where did your mind go? :p

My TA is that it’s morning already. Me sleepy :(

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Not enough sleep yet again

Coffee size Sephy, pfft, where did your mind go? :p

My TA is that it’s morning already. Me sleepy :(

Hmm I think the question should actually be, where yours and mams minds go hmmmmmm 🤔🤔!

:pac:😆😁

• Registered Users Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

In the Days before Rock n' Roll by Van Morrison.

I can't decide if it's one of the most annoying songs I've ever heard or more brilliance from Van the Man.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,111 ✭✭✭✭castletownman

Two TA'S:

1. The only comfortable computer chair in the office in work is out of commission, meaning I'm left sitting on a regular, straight-backed chair for the whole day. It may be better for my posture, but I like to slouch into the chair now and again when I am browsing the internet when it's quiet.

2. Fairly substantial rumours that my favourite restaurant is closing down soon. Nowhere else around does house pasta like it. Lovely staff too. Sad news for the town if it's true (which it more than likely is given the various different sources I have heard it from).

• Registered Users Posts: 6,815 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

This mornings ablutions were TA gold

Shower soap in both my eyes and water trapped in my ear...

I used a Bay Rum aftershave I hadn't used in quite a while and remembered why it's affectionately known as 'The Fires of Hell'

Seven Worlds will Collide

Wanker bus driver was early and wouldn't wait for me, cheers for that! God only knows now when the next one will show :rolleyes:

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Other parents wanting to chit chat during the school run.
    I want to mess with the kids until they have to get into line, not talk about my preparedness for Christmas.

Also, a colleague said the word Xmas, they actually said Xmas instead of Christmas. I had to hold back a reflex slap.

Not enough sleep yet again

Hmm I think the question should actually be, where yours and mams minds go hmmmmmm 🀔🀔!:pac:😆ðŸ˜

Ahem!

2hs89ya.jpg

TA at the aspersions being cast upon myself and Mam :D

Ahem!

2hs89ya.jpg

TA at the aspersions being cast upon myself and Mam :D

😆😂🤣

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,575 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

2. Fairly substantial rumours that my favourite restaurant is closing down soon. Nowhere else around does house pasta like it. Lovely staff too. Sad news for the town if it's true (which it more than likely is given the various different sources I have heard it from).

The only decent (imo) steak restaurant in Belfast closed down in September. I only realised on Monday when we went there for dinner. Devastated. :mad:

Stix and Stones is basically the only one left in the City and that's one of those wanky ones that let you/make you cook your own feckin steak on the stone. :mad::mad::mad:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement