Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Things That Trivially Annoy You.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,211 ✭✭✭✭RMAOK

Co workers who constantly give out about the company like, yet have no intention of ever leaving. It gets annoying listening to it day in day out tbh.:mad:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 22,348 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

Book I am reading is rubbish but I've read too much to give up now :(

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,118 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Pawwed Rig wrote: »

What book is it?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Finished antibiotics for my cough, and I’m still coughing. Onto a cough bottle to see if that’ll help

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 22,348 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

What book is it?

Ironclads by Adrian Tchaikovsky. Some of his other books are good. This one not so much.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,084 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

TA that at my age the sight of a fine cleavage can still leave me a bumbling wreck.

But it's also a TH to be honest.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,299 ✭✭✭✭branie2

People who don't wash their hands after using the toilet

• Registered Users Posts: 281 ✭✭ITDept

Pawwed Rig wrote: »

Picked 'Swiss Family Robinson' to read to the kids each night at bed time. Classic apparently. Classic my backside. First chapter is exciting. Everything after that is massively implausible, and usually involves shooting another bit of wild life. Quite long too. Bored of the sound of my own voice each evening at this stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

I feel really unwell the last few days now I'm listening to my neighbour who sounds like he's conducting a satanic mass upstairs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Shpud2

Stupid incompetent local pharmacy being unable to handle a prescription. Yes I know it's special and not like what you're used too but it shouldn't be so hard to give it out. I had to go to the hospital earlier for medication because the chemist wouldn't give it out and I'll have to go through a laborious process of sorting my medication up into different bags for different times of the day which they say would take hours but I have seen them do it in minutes before. TA at people who can't or won't do their job basically.

• Advertisement

Shpud2 wrote: »
    Stupid incompetent local pharmacy being unable to handle a prescription. Yes I know it's special and not like what you're used too but it shouldn't be so hard to give it out. I had to go to the hospital earlier for medication because the chemist wouldn't give it out and I'll have to go through a laborious process of sorting my medication up into different bags for different times of the day which they say would take hours but I have seen them do it in minutes before. TA at people who can't or won't do their job basically.

You can get these plastic pill divider things for different times and days of the week. I would say Ebay have them for very cheap. Have you thought about them?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Shpud2

You can get these plastic pill divider things for different times and days of the week. I would say Ebay have them for very cheap. Have you thought about them?

Oh I have them for different days alright but the hospital made it very clear on my prescription that they were to be bagged with each day and time by the pharmacy because its all different medication at different times but they wouldn't do that so either I'll have to do it go over and give out over it next week.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,118 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

I feel really unwell the last few days now I'm listening to my neighbour who sounds like he's conducting a satanic mass upstairs.

Put a ring of salt around you room just to be safe :pac:

Put a ring of salt around you room just to be safe :pac:

The demons are coming :eek:

I don't know what it is with him, he sounds demented and when his mates call round it's like they are going to kill one another. It must be something to do with his culture or how much coffee he's had. Who knows. He's actually alright to talk to though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭La.de.da

I have to pee but my dog is in a deep sleep on my lap. :o

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

Dropped my hairdryer and cracked it before going for dinner tonight so had to go out with hair like a poodle bichon mix

• Registered Users Posts: 21,873 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Dropped my hairdryer and cracked it before going for dinner tonight so had to go out with hair like a poodle bichon mix

Did you go to the Indian that has good food or the one with the free wine ?:D

TA more blocks to stack tomorrow , ah well .

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Did you go to the Indian that has good food or the one with the free wine ?:D

TA more blocks to stack tomorrow , ah well .

Which do you think Mam?? I thought you knew me!’ *hic

Just found out a girl I actually knew died tonight. What is happening, I’m too young for people I know to be dying

Which do you think Mam?? I thought you knew me!’ *hic

That's my girl* :p

You know what I mean !!!

• Advertisement

Kitty6277 wrote: »
    Just found out a girl I actually knew died tonight. What is happening, I’m too young for people I know to be dying

Sorry to hear that Kitty :(

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Sorry to hear that Kitty :(

Thanks Mam. Used to go to the youth service with her years ago, no idea what happened but it’s a shock

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭Ariadne

Sorry to hear about the girl that you knew passing away Kitty, it gives you some shock when you aren't expecting it.

I'm annoyed with myself. Not for anything in particular, I'd just like to get away from myself, take a little holiday from myself for a few days, anyone want to swap bodies and minds? :D

Succubus_ wrote: »
    Sorry to hear about the girl that you knew passing away Kitty, it gives you some shock when you aren't expecting it.

I'm annoyed with myself. Not for anything in particular, I'd just like to get away from myself, take a little holiday from myself for a few days, anyone want to swap bodies and minds? :D

G'wan so sure :pac:
    Kitty6277 wrote: »

That is awful sorry to hear that *hugs*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭Ariadne

G'wan so sure :pac:

I would say don't be fiddling with my diddies all day but sure you know what I'll be doing :pac:

Thanks guys. Yeah, it’s been a strange week alright

• Registered Users Posts: 564 ✭✭✭ChunkyLover54

When you're out and about on a cold day wearing gloves and you inadvertently put your hand on a rain-wetted railing or surface.

Now the glove is so cold and soggy it's no longer fit for purpose and you have to take it off (and the other glove too so as not to look like a one-gloved weirdo). So trivially annoying.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭Paddy Cow

The Num Lock key on the keyboard. Who the heck thought it would be a great idea to turn off all the numbers? It's so pointless. It's not like they do anything else. I don't even have to hit the key. Sometimes they just turn off by themselves :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,073 ✭✭✭Rubberlegs

When I ask the OH to suggest something for dinner later as I can't think of anything and he suggests something I don't really fancy at all.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,787 ✭✭✭NewbridgeIR

People not taking their receipts from self-service checkouts.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement