Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v9] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 671 ✭✭✭Will Yam

Nokia6230i wrote: »
    Don't think so but it was odd there was no Bob & Renee moments during Christmas weeks & Christmas Days & Sunday nights episodes.

Not odd.

It is Fair City.

Normal behaviour doesn’t occur there

• Registered Users Posts: 2,648 ✭✭✭endofrainbow

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Louie Louie Gleeson is a hoot, best character now since Oisin is gone

I actually find him extremely irritating , a lousy actor hamming it up .

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭mr c

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Louie Louie Gleeson is a hoot, best character now since Oisin is gone

Not sure if it was mentioned ,the Actor who plays Louie Louie Gleeson was Dieter Langer in Killinaskully

• Registered Users Posts: 85,900 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Nokia6230i wrote: »
    Don't think so but it was odd there was no Bob & Renee moments during Christmas weeks & Christmas Days & Sunday nights episodes.
    happyday wrote: »
    She just appeared out of nowhere alright. I can't remember why they said Bob wasn't with her at Christmas. He's not really friends with the Collins family, is he?

Like dSleeper said above there seems to be no continuity.

I thought someone had said Renee was in Brazil but I could be wrong :o;) maybe it was Sharon who seems to know everyones business and probably invited Bob around for the barbie breakfast

• Registered Users Posts: 10,299 ✭✭✭✭branie2

mr c wrote: »
    Not sure if it was mentioned ,the Actor who plays Louie Louie Gleeson was Dieter Langer in Killinaskully

He was

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 139 ✭✭Pcgamer

Jaysus Orla he hasn't died.

Is Wayne in hospital or a hotel room? Surely he could just get a flight home and do his treatment here.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,639 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

Not sure if posted but Dougs girlfriend looks like a 27 year old Greta Thunberg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 182 ✭✭Fast Twitch

Poor oul Doug. That's wimmin for ya Doug.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,861 ✭✭✭Nokia6230i

Time for my take/running commentary on Wednesdays episode.....

Renee; da fuq she know about Grindr?

Sash; am loving the style to be fair; liking Orlas too and Cris also.

Cass as the Pig trying to get some free scran from the Hungry Pig; they must really have nothing else for the actor Eamon Morrissey & hope he leaves voluntarily......

Bella & Cass minding Junior; it's like Covid is a Pick n' Mix thing; masks yes but go play with 2 Auld Lads, one of whom is in a wheelchair (did Fair City ever explain this from the characters perspective?).......what're Bela & Cass to Junior anyway?

The Darragh & Erica scene was good, so have the Doug & Darragh scenes been; I think Fair City might be doing it right; this their first miscarriage story or did Robyn or Dolores or Lorraine have one?
    Doug & Erica too; they're dealing with this fairly okay.

Orla, Ger & Sharon? Oddest set up in a long time.....crappest party ever too & again Covid regulations seem to be selective.

Took me ages to cop it was Time after Time by Cyndi Lauper Anto was trying to strum & sing along to.; it was a good scene mind and the song made sense in the end.

Keep it up please Fair City; this needs to be dealt with sensitively.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,097 ✭✭✭Immortal Starlight

Orla is turning my stomach. The poor me routine is really wearing thin now. “I want my husband” ffs.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,101 ✭✭✭Max Headroom

Orla is turning my stomach. The poor me routine is really wearing thin now. “I want my husband” ffs.

Did ya hear her.."i didnt sign up to be a single mother.sob...."he's not fcuking dead (yet).......:rolleyes::rolleyes:

TBH...i was expecting Wayne to hobble in and see her faffing around on the floor drunk..SUPRISE..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,367 ✭✭✭jippo nolan

Did ya hear her.."i didnt sign up to be a single mother.sob...."he's not fcuking dead (yet).......:rolleyes::rolleyes:

TBH...i was expecting Wayne to hobble in and see her faffing around on the floor drunk..SUPRISE..

Dig she didn’t want to be a single mother, she shouldn’t have sampled Tommy’s produce!

Dig she didn’t want to be a single mother, she shouldn’t have sampled Tommy’s produce!

Twice......:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

She’s lucky Wayne accepted junior as his own cause that’s exactly what she would have been.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,510 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

After 31 years I think its time to give up on FC, its just seems like a chore at this stage trying to watch it cos its so bad.

After 31 years I think its time to give up on FC, its just seems like a chore at this stage trying to watch it cos its so bad.

An episode about miscarriages on new years eve. Jesus Christ.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 478 ✭✭Roots 2020

None of us are oil paintings but.. the state of Orla. Big red, blotchy, lobster head on her. She has desparate skin. It's like a new born baby's arse. And this coming from a girl who stated, in all seriousness, that she was Ireland's Jennifer Anniston. Mother of Jaysus.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,116 ✭✭✭bazermc

Pcgamer wrote: »
    An episode about miscarriages on new years eve. Jesus Christ.

Poor Erica seems to have forgotten she had a baby with Elmo

I’d say the intruder would be more afraid of Orla then she would be of him.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭Alice1

bazermc wrote: »
    I’d say the intruder would be more afraid of Orla then she would be of him.
    I couldn't work out what was happening with Orla. Was she in her own house or what?

• Advertisement

Alice1 wrote: »
    I couldn't work out what was happening with Orla. Was she in her own house or what?

She left the front door ajar and somebody snuck in and robbed the place, she locked herself in the bathroom and luckily whoever it was left and didn’t try to get her

Alice1 wrote: »

I know...didn't think there was anything up the 5 stairs....

bazermc wrote: »
    She left the front door ajar and somebody snuck in and robbed the place, she locked herself in the bathroom and luckily whoever it was left and didn’t try to get her

Where was junior?

He seems to be with Bella about a week now.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,038 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

Roots 2020 wrote: »
    None of us are oil paintings but.. the state of Orla. Big red, blotchy, lobster head on her. She has desparate skin. It's like a new born baby's arse. And this coming from a girl who stated, in all seriousness, that she was Ireland's Jennifer Anniston. Mother of Jaysus.

Well God help you,if you seen me you'd rcoil.. Jesus, your shallow.

Well if that's your level of self confidence. I did preface it by saying none of us are oil paintings. It's only a soap.

I'll do you up a nice fluffy NYE one.

'Orla is a princess, the most beautiful female I've ever seen. Her comparison of her looks with Jennifer Aniston flattered the later'.

Do you know what I call shallow?

Calling someone you've never met, posting anonymously about a soap on an internet forum, of all things, shallow.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,038 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

Roots 2020 wrote: »
    Do you know what I call shallow?

Calling someone you've never met, posting anonymously about a soap on an internet forum, of all things, shallow.

You're being mean/ nasty, if you can post such an nasty comment, that showes what a nasty cu.t you are.

You're being mean/ nasty, if you can post such an nasty comment, that showes what a nasty cu.t you are.

My God. Orla has a face like a blotchy lobster. You find that offensive?

You're the one dishing out personal insults calling me shallow and a cnut. I'm talking about a fictitious character.

I'm reporting you for calling me a cnut.

• Advertisement

Are you the actress who plays Orla or do you have trouble separating truth from reality? A soap opera isn't reality.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement