Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v9] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30,429 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Since when did Sharon becomes such good friends with Wayne and Orla?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,434 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Crinklewood

Holy God

• Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭irishlad.

Holy God

My thoughts exactly

• Closed Accounts Posts: 478 ✭✭Roots 2020

That Sharon wan is pig ignorant.

In keeping with tonight and Cass' theme.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,005 ✭✭✭Hitchens

What they're doing to Eamonn Morrissey is disrespectful

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,153 ✭✭✭Shakyfan

Waiting for Cass to ask if there was anything to be said for saying another mass!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,299 ✭✭✭✭branie2

Poor Erica

• Closed Accounts Posts: 478 ✭✭Roots 2020

branie2 wrote: »
    Poor Erica

What a mess of a storyline. As soon as she finds out she's pregnant the whole town knows. If you can't trust those around you with such personal, intimate news..

And then the poor girl miscarries at 8 weeks. I'm sure a miscarriage is difficult enough without having to face all your neighbours about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,097 ✭✭✭Immortal Starlight

Sharon is overreacting about Wayne being away. It's like as if he'd died and Orla is a tiny child that can't cope. She's a grown woman for god sake. Orla is such an ungrateful cow to Sharon.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,038 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

Since when did Sharon becomes such good friends with Wayne and Orla?

I was also thinking that, and arranging a party for her!... WTF :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,861 ✭✭✭Nokia6230i

Sunday nights episode

Ericas "I've just spend 9 Months inside....Is that supposed to be funny?....Well it's going straight to the Helping Hand"......stockists around Ireland of said babygro're suddenly delisting the item at an enormous rate!

Loving Sashs style; she debuted it in the Christmas Day episode

Sharon? Buddies with Wayrla? Not even remotely & she's away to organise a party in McCoys with music too like? No Covid restrictions or regulations in Sharons Utopia clearly....

The Wayne in Germany thing is wearing quite thin; is it for real?

Same scene Ger legit puts on the "It's a good job we double checked; isn't it....Shaden" ha ha!

Doug freaking out, kind of understandably, perhaps cos he's still a bit insecure, about Erica telling Darragh was a good scene.

Cass going on a solo run with his "PR" stunt for the Pig; who're Carrigstown Raiders? The 5 a Side Team I guess?

Good to see Doug & Darragh having a chat; I get the garage working situation of a Sunday though the Community Centre being open on a Sunday? More suspending belief reqd.

Final scene with Doug, Erica & Bronagh was well done if a bit rushed; hoping Fair City explore this situation properly in coming episodes; it's what Public Service Broadcasting's all about & Soaps often carry out this remit.

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭Hold My Hand

Only caught the end of last night’s episode. Poor Erica and Doug. They showed a preview for the next episode and Doug was saying “I think we should go again”. I know he’s upset but if I was Erica I’d want to clobber him!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,101 ✭✭✭Max Headroom

Ahh poor Erica..she played the part well...

Uncle Fester needs to get off her case....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,247 ✭✭✭threetrees

Poor Erica, I knew that was coming alright. I think this story will play on, she's going to be distraught, she's only just gotten used to the idea then it's taken away from her.

I think this will send Erica back to Darragh.

Loved Ger calling Sharon "Shar-den", just brilliant.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,669 ✭✭✭Curlysue76

Just catching up now, Christmas Day episode was pretty dire, have to say I liked Orla’s dress though, not something I ever say about Orla’s ‘style’.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,101 ✭✭✭Max Headroom

Curlysue76 wrote: »
    Just catching up now, Christmas Day episode was pretty dire, have to say I liked Orla’s dress though, not something I ever say about Orla’s ‘style’.

Millets....click on Camping and tent equipment..............:D

• Registered Users Posts: 85,900 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Louie Louie Gleeson is a hoot, best character now since Oisin is gone

• Registered Users Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭happyday

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Louie Louie Gleeson is a hoot, best character now since Oisin is gone

I must say he's very funny in an off beat way. I'm enjoying him and I didn't like him at all in his first scenes.

Where is Doug and Erica living now, back in Paul / Hayley's flat or Hungry Pig flat?

Where is Doug and Erica living now, back in Paul / Hayley's flat or Hungry Pig flat?

It looks like Hayley's flat.

Doug is a disaster. Mouth of the South as we say in Cork.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

happyday wrote: »

Haha haven’t heard that and I’m from Cork, I’ve heard of mouth almighty though....

happyday wrote: »

Yes I've heard of that and also News of the World :P

When did Erica Doug and Darragh become friends again?

Yes I've heard of that and also News of the World :P

When did Erica Doug and Darragh become friends again?

That's the first time they spoke since they broke up as far as I know.

Doug is lovely but he's some dope!

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭dSleeper

I give up. It was bad, it got worse and now it’s unbearable. There’s no storyline, characters are rubbish, no continuity. Finally after many years, I stopped the scheduled sky recoding. It’s been the biggest waste of time for months. There isn’t even enough going on to whinge about it in boards. Christmas special my arse. Look at Eastenders. When the stories were ****e, you could come in here for a laugh, but now I’m out, whoever’s left, don’t forget tut turn off the lights...

• Registered Users Posts: 671 ✭✭✭Will Yam

dSleeper wrote: »
    I give up. It was bad, it got worse and now it’s unbearable. There’s no storyline, characters are rubbish, no continuity. Finally after many years, I stopped the scheduled sky recoding. It’s been the biggest waste of time for months. There isn’t even enough going on to whinge about it in boards. Christmas special my arse. Look at Eastenders. When the stories were ****e, you could come in here for a laugh, but now I’m out, whoever’s left, don’t forget tut turn off the lights...

The storylines are laughable.

A Garda investigation being openly discussed by a guard in a community centre coffee shop! Imagine!

Hungry Pig flat; remember Bobs rush to get them to leave when he was gonna torch the place below?

But is or isn't the Hungry Pig flat also the one Hayley ws staying in & that she's sublet as an Air B&B which is why Erica & Doug were in Wayne & Orlas for a bit?

Or are we meant to buy that Hungry Pig flat & Hayleys flat just happen to be identical.....?

Was Renee in Brazil so Bob spent Christmas with the Collins, she was in the next episode giving Cris advice on his dating profile

Was Renee in Brazil so Bob spent Christmas with the Collins, she was in the next episode giving Cris advice on his dating profile

Don't think so but it was odd there was no Bob & Renee moments during Christmas weeks & Christmas Days & Sunday nights episodes.

She just appeared out of nowhere alright. I can't remember why they said Bob wasn't with her at Christmas. He's not really friends with the Collins family, is he?

Like dSleeper said above there seems to be no continuity.

• Advertisement

dSleeper wrote: »

I stopped watching it last week too. For months now the only reason I had to watch it was for the craic on this thread.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement