Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Should Gemma O'Doherty have been given a chance

13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,423 ✭✭✭batgoat

Kalergi wasn't Jewish.

The plan is used regularly by Neo Nazis as proof of a plan to wipe out white people. Globalist plots to control the world tend to have originated in anti semetic conspiracies.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,355 ✭✭✭✭Larbre34

VinLieger wrote: »
    Its very possible she had a serious mental breakdown when her husband died, tragic and unfortunate if so

Yep, unfortunately possible, but for whatever reason, she has a paranoid personality disorder with a side of schizoid-narcissism and she needs psychiatric help for it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,987 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

Is she a flat earther too?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,294 ✭✭✭✭VinLieger

NIMAN wrote: »
    Is she a flat earther too?

Give her 5 minutes watching some of their stuff on youtube and id say she'd be on board

All about chemtrails she is the last few days, flat earth stuff is on that level.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,418 ✭✭✭Infernal Racket

Her solicitor must be brutal. I'm still waiting on the letter that she threatened me with 18 months ago

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 41,102 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

Gerry G wrote: »
    Her solicitor must be brutal. I'm still waiting on the letter that she threatened me with 18 months ago

They are sending them out quite a lot. Even sending them to peoples employers

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

Well thats simply unethical, unless the employers are in some way party to her grievance. What firm/3rd year law dropout with chip on shoulder isworking for her?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,202 ✭✭✭✭ILoveYourVibes

Good.

She'll be broke at this rate. Its 50 euro per letter for a piece of paper that really doesn't mean much. :pac::D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,474 ✭✭✭✭road_high

Good.

She'll be broke at this rate. Its 50 euro per letter for a piece of paper that really doesn't mean much. :pac::D

Would imagine she’s crowd funding regularly?

• Advertisement

Larbre34 wrote: »
    Well thats simply unethical, unless the employers are in some way party to her grievance. What firm/3rd year law dropout with chip on shoulder isworking for her?

I have a feeling in the particular case I am aware of she may have deliberately chose this employer for a reason

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

road_high wrote: »

Yeah its very questionable how she is funded to be travelling so much all over the country and to Sweden and Denmark.

I think she gets some money throygh youtube and patreon but it couldnt be a lot

Terry Pratchet

I presume anti-corruption Ireland is still only a 'movement' and not a political party?

That being so, anyone else think Gemsie should be registered as a lobbyist?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,202 ✭✭✭✭ILoveYourVibes

road_high wrote: »

People are probably racist enough to donate too actually. :rolleyes:

Larbre34 wrote: »
    I presume anti-corruption Ireland is still only a 'movement' and not a political party?

That being so, anyone else think Gemsie should be registered as a lobbyist?

Hmmmm

Her SIPO returns will be interesting

Terry Pratchet

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,280 ✭✭✭✭Eric Cartman

People are probably racist enough to donate too actually. :rolleyes:

Im pretty sure even mosts racists have enough sense to stay away from Gemma

Im pretty sure even mosts racists have enough sense to stay away from Gemma

Nah she attracts them by the truck load

Terry Pratchet

• Registered Users Posts: 7,237 ✭✭✭mcmoustache

Nah she attracts them by the truck load

Only the stupid ones. A smart racist would know better than to publicly support her.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,240 ✭✭✭✭Hurrache

A smart racist

Err...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,237 ✭✭✭mcmoustache

Hurrache wrote: »
    Err...

It would be nice to think that all racists are knuckle-dragging neanderthals but that's just not the case.

Sure, most of the ones that I see on boards might be the sort of tabloid reader who gets impressed Peter Casey or Gemma O Doherty but there are plenty of others who know what not to do to give the game away.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,304 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

I don't see GODs name in the Irish times European election polls....it's a conspiracy!!

Clearly, in answer to the thread's title and question; No....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,573 ✭✭✭Infini

She's a bellended whackjob and peddler of delusions and lies. Honestly the crap she spouts makes one wonder why she hasnt been sectioned at this point. Only had to look at the crap that couple in the lidl ad were getting from this tool to see why.

Believe the reddit mods are deleting any mention of her now as she's doing this to feed off the hatred and spread her BS to the ignorant and stupid same as Trumpy and Bojo.

Advertisement