Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How many bedrooms / people in your home?

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,593 ✭✭✭theteal

Which house?

• Registered Users Posts: 24,150 ✭✭✭✭Sleepy

Small 4 bed terrace (c1,050sqft) , 2 adults, 2 kids with a room each and a guest room that doubles as a storage room.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,024 ✭✭✭Carry

Happily single woman in a 3 bed (plus one office) detached house, though one of the "bedrooms" is a box room, literally. All sorts of stuff in it, you can hardly move.

Originally occupied by 3: myself, the dog and the cat. The dog died earlier this year, the cat decided since he owns the house.

I worked hard to pay the mortgage and maintenance, no fancy holidays (just travels for work), no shiny cars, not much eating out, no unnecessary gadgets etc. And now it's mine and I enjoy it no end (and guilt-free).

And no, I would never downsize. Why would I? Lived long enough in small rented flats before I bought this place.

Advertisement