Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mileage

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭Delta Lima

Just for some balance here is another review.

Things like these make my heart ache for Humanity
    December 6, 2014
    How could ANYONE think this would save you money by improving gas mileage??!?!?!
    It is not mechanically, or electrically possible. THere is no possible way a LED plugged into the power port, or cigarette lighter port, to help IN ANY SIZE, WAY, SHAPE OR FORM, with improving gas mileage.
    Are people that gullible? Seriously?!?!
    Things like these make my heart ache for Humanity. We are doomed.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,746 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

Gravelly wrote: »
    In fairness, one full day without a breakdown is above average for a landrover.
    Not fair.

Down in Oz everyone always recommends a Landrover if you want to go to the outback*.

*But if you want to come back take a Landcruiser.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,380 ✭✭✭✭ELM327

Beasty wrote: »
    Few years ago I loaded with carbs and with a couple of rest breaks managed 200km. This links nicely to the username thread as it was the Wicklow 200 and I had number 666, which became the number of the Beasty....

:pac:

But how many farts did you get to each slice of bacon?

Advertisement