Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What are ye eatin' and drinkin' - The Eatening

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,085 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Rubberlegs wrote: »
    A southern fried chicken grill in a burger bun with curly fries. The eldest bought an advocado to make a hair mask but I robbed it and made guacamole with chili, garlic and lemon juice and put it on the burger bun. Worth the ear bashing I will get :). A glass of red wine to drink.

You've tempted me. A bottle of Heineken. I'm not posh.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,491 ✭✭✭VW 1

VW 1 wrote: »
    I'm in the middle of preparing huevos rancheros (or a version of it at least) hoping I can report back that it was super hot and tasty

Well jesus it blew the head off me. I tried poaching the eggs in the pan in the cooking which didn't quite work, the whites got lost. Still, a good first attempt, will definitely try again

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭GoneHome

Had a big roast chicken dinner with all the trimmings three hours ago, now snacking on Walkers max strong Jalapeno and cheese crisps, they say extra hot on the pack and by god they're not lying, the mouth is burnt off me :D

• Registered Users Posts: 22,237 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Veggie spring rolls

Autosport wrote: »
    Veggie spring rolls

Gonna start making my own. Tried loads of brands, but need to beat the takeaway, if its possible,:confused:

• Advertisement

Roll out pastry and some fresh veg, can't be too difficult given your ability to cook? My fave is duck spring rolls, if you make them I'll be around :D

I was gonna have a perfectly formed stuffed pork chop/apple sauce with mash and peas. Maybe finish a bottle of beer before it. Friday's are meant to be good in some sort of way. Not here though! The ladies are arguing like feck, so I may sneak off to the leabha, put in the ear plugs and mentally tell them to FRO!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,423 ✭✭✭Harleen Quinzel

Scrambled eggs, toast and coffee.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,017 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Fresh fruit smoothie

• Registered Users Posts: 21,826 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Coffee and apple tart !

And in about five minutes a bagel with chicken and stuffing and cheese with salad :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭Skybirdjb

Just had homemade lasagne that I made yesterday with bread and coleslaw mmmm

• Registered Users Posts: 11,200 ✭✭✭✭RMAOK

Toasted rasher sandwich

Lamb saag earlier, last Easter egg now while watching some TV.

Garlic Chicken on the bone and chips with Chicken gravy. Last beer!

Steak , onions and chips .

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Steak , onions and chips .

I have another portion of curry in the fridge. Gonna pour it over chips!

I haven't had a takeaway in nigh on 3 weeks. Tech issues today, so mood was bad. Cooked for the girls. Had some sirloin steak for myself, but wouldn't do it justice. Takeaway it is! And a medicinal beer.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,292 ✭✭✭✭branie2

Battered sausage, fish and chips

• Registered Users Posts: 7,073 ✭✭✭Rubberlegs

Chocolate digestives and a mug of tae :)

About time page unglitched on me so I could thank posts !

Coffee and a scone :)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,017 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Latte

• Registered Users Posts: 10,292 ✭✭✭✭branie2

A Yop

Bar-b-q chicken

• Registered Users Posts: 2,617 ✭✭✭votecounts

Steak and Chips washed down with a nice pint of Carlsberg, it was nice:D

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

I wasn’t hungry enough for a big dinner so just had some boiled baby potatoes with lashings of real butter and salt and by Jaysus twas scrummy.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 11,089 Mod ✭✭✭✭igCorcaigh

This.

IMG-20190617-182216.jpg

It's not often i get kebabs, but Istanbul is good.
    Proper chips too. Skins on.

Fresh bread , cheddar cheese and lettuce sandwich :)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,365 ✭✭✭✭mariaalice

Roast chicken ( free range ) white wine gravy, roast baby spuds, green beans with garlic followed by rhubarb and custard.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,365 ✭✭✭✭mariaalice

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Fresh bread , cheddar cheese and lettuce sandwich :)

I would have to have a few scallions with that.

• Advertisement

mariaalice wrote: »
    I would have to have a few scallions with that.

I like scallions on their own in a sandwich tbh !

Advertisement