Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What are ye eatin' and drinkin' - The Eatening

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,073 ✭✭✭Rubberlegs

I've pigged out all evening. Baby potatoes, carrots and salmon for dinner with a glass of wine. Followed by an Iceberger and more wine. Then Keoghs sweet chili and red pepper crisps. Have just eaten a rake of Skittles sours and Maltesers. Don't know what got into me, I need someone to rub my belly :(

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭Blueshoe

Mod-Redacted and banned

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,017 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Frozen latte mocha.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭I says

Toast with lashings of butter covered with slice of ham, cheddar cheese and onions with a sprinkle of pepper then placed under the grill washed down with strong tae.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭Tammy!

Strawberries and cream

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,882 ✭✭✭tusk

Just had half a tub of chocolate bourbon swirl vanilla ice cream from Dunnnes. If you haven't tried it, you haven't lived

• Registered Users Posts: 4,707 ✭✭✭Bobblehats

Capricciosa / Quattro Formaggio.

Freshly baked pizza for you :pac::pac::pac:

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 11,089 Mod ✭✭✭✭igCorcaigh

Spaghetti with tomatoes on stir fried greens.

IMG-20190703-030029.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 624 ✭✭✭Jenna James

Pineapple Juice

2 espressos and a bitta foamed milk from the office machine, a mini croissant, raisin swirl and fruit scone to start the morning.

Gimme dem energies!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 2,579 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mystery Egg

A wrap with mayo, lettuce, cheese and spicy chicken goujons. And a few chips and a bit of thousand island dressing. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭Prominent_Dawg

Multiseed & cereal slim Bagel with cream cheese, fried egg, cheddar cheese, fried red onion, avocado and red sauce.. there's nothing slim about it.. with a cup of tea obviously!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,748 ✭✭✭Deebles McBeebles

Blueshoe wrote: »
    Mod-Redacted and banned

Now I'm incredibly curious as to what was so bad it was redacted. Did he eat a baby or something?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,617 ✭✭✭votecounts

a Glass of OJ, quite nice

• Registered Users Posts: 6,175 ✭✭✭Archeron

A massive chunk of tipsy cake
    The icing is about an inch thick
    Pink is a flavour

• Registered Users Posts: 7,836 ✭✭✭Rows Grower

Brown bread sambo with the burnt end of last Sundays roast beef, chunky cheddar slices, mixed leaves and a glass of Beaujolais, looking at the most amazing volcano like sky.

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

Donald Trump, March 13th 2018.

Breaky roll and a cappucino for this morning. 2 eggs, 2 sausies, 2 rashers. bingbingbing

Thermoplan are the best coffee machines out there! We used to have them in the office, but the replaced them with crappy Frankes

• Registered Users Posts: 2,617 ✭✭✭votecounts

Large Coffee to wake myself up, didn't sleep too well with heat.
    The joys of summer:D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,836 ✭✭✭Rows Grower

First fry up in a long time.
    2 rashers, 2 sausages, black and white pudding, an egg, hash brown, mushrooms, beans, 2 brown toast and a coffee from the machine for a total of 7 euro in Mace Kilgarvan.
    A mighty feed.

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

Donald Trump, March 13th 2018.

Brie... mmmmm

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 11,089 Mod ✭✭✭✭igCorcaigh

Brie... mmmmm

Gaaaaaw....

Love brie when it goes nice and melty in the warm weather.

Just don't like the chalky exterior...

igCorcaigh wrote: »
    Gaaaaaw....

Love brie when it goes nice and melty in the warm weather.

Just don't like the chalky exterior...

I was just about to ask was it all melty :)
    Love a bit of gooey brie.

Drinking red wine and getting candyfloss posted into my mouth by the youngest.

ETA only recently found out the outside of Brie is something to do with penecillin. Since I'm allergic I'm lucky I haven't killed myself :)

Just had a lidl chocolate ring donuts. They are phenomenal

Rubberlegs wrote: »
    I was just about to ask was it all melty :)
    Love a bit of gooey brie.

Drinking red wine and getting candyfloss posted into my mouth by the youngest.

ETA only recently found out the outside of Brie is something to do with penecillin. Since I'm allergic I'm lucky I haven't killed myself :)

It's like potatoes for me, I ate it all :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,200 ✭✭✭✭RMAOK

Pizza

• Registered Users Posts: 21,826 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Lamb burgers here tonight :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,010 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Popcorn and coke zero momentarily .

Flipz, had forgotten how good they are.

Rubberlegs wrote: »
    Flipz, had forgotten how good they are.

What are they?

No kids tonight so it's crushed grapes and Aldi chilli crisps(the huge bag).

• Advertisement

after skinny fries and on 2nd coke. feel bloated and heavy. no feel good :(

Advertisement