Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What are ye eatin' and drinkin' - The Eatening

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,087 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Very bad mother here today, takeaway carvery for dinner and Aldi "popping chicken" with wedges on now for the kids.. White wine and tayto c&o for myself.. I'll be fired lol.

I love it!

Grandeeod wrote: »
    I love it!

That popping chicken is actually delicious, will definitely buy it again, I also made homemade curry sauce (Mayflower curry powder delish).😜.. I've redeemed myself lol.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,423 ✭✭✭Harleen Quinzel

Very bad mother here today, takeaway carvery for dinner and Aldi "popping chicken" with wedges on now for the kids.. White wine and tayto c&o for myself.. I'll be fired lol.

Can you adopt me please? :D

I’m currently downing aniseed gaviscon :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,250 ✭✭✭Seamai

My own take on a sloppy Giuseppe pizza, with a spicy Mexican meat sauce, mozzarella, green peppers, jalapeños, then finished off with sour cream, chipotle sauce and fresh coriander with a nice cold beer.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,828 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Hunky Dorys .
    Just brought someone to the chippers , did they even offer me one chip ? Nope ! Fecker !

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,447 ✭✭✭✭Deja Boo

New rule: you need a lift, you share the chips! :D

Am having a soothing cuppa tea, for the win.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,292 ✭✭✭✭branie2

slice of ham

Strawberry cream cooler from costa

• Registered Users Posts: 22,242 ✭✭✭✭jake is right

That popping chicken is actually delicious, will definitely buy it again, I also made homemade curry sauce (Mayflower curry powder delish).��.. I've redeemed myself lol.

What is popping chicken?

Strawberry cream cooler from costa

That sounds lovely Harleen , what is it ? :p

Spice burgers .

• Advertisement

What is popping chicken?

Popcorn chicken ?
    Like KFC ? Little chicken balls !

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    That sounds lovely Harleen , what is it ? :p

Spice burgers .

2nkripz.jpg

So nice Mam!

Currently eating an omelette.

That looks as good as it sounded Harleen !!

Enjoy the omelette !

• Registered Users Posts: 7,844 ✭✭✭Rows Grower

Can you adopt me please? :D

I’m currently downing aniseed gaviscon :(

Never knew that existed, deffo one for the medicine cupboard.

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

Donald Trump, March 13th 2018.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,844 ✭✭✭Rows Grower

Blueberry farmhouse yogurt and only because it'll be out of date in a few days a small strawberry cheesecake. They're only tiny little things, they wouldn't feed a mouse.

Glass of Chianti Riserva that was on special offer at the weekend.

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

Donald Trump, March 13th 2018.

Never knew that existed, deffo one for the medicine cupboard.

I love it :o
    It relieves heartburn and it tastes lovely :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,543 ✭✭✭bassy

small spoon of baking soda and half glass of water,great for heart burn.

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭Skybirdjb

Jelly tots :)

Evening all!

What a feckin' day! Monday blues plus some more. I really wish I could face Mondays with some basic stuff. But today was faced with moaning bosses complaining about the quality of work. Despite that I had a mini breakfast in Supermacs that was bloody delish. Did some shopping too in Aldi. Ya gotta eat!

Overall, it was a crap day. Decided to have a few early enough scoops with Mrs G. She needed a release as well. Babysitter for little G. People here have their problems and so do I. Nobody is perfect .

. People here have their problems and so do I. Nobody is perfect .

Well said G , and oh so true .

• Advertisement

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Well said G , and oh so true .

Thanks Mam. Sometimes it can get real lonely in these parts when you talk from the heart.

Takeaway! Chinese! Had to be done!

Thanks Mam. Sometimes it can get real lonely in these parts when you talk from the heart.

Takeaway! Chinese! Had to be done!

Takes courage and ***** to speak from the heart , fair play to you :)
    , I call my bad days , pondering days :)

Lol , chinese after the few beers , you and Mrs G more than deserved them , and the takeaway !

• Registered Users Posts: 1,504 ✭✭✭ArtyC

Evening all!

What a feckin' day! Monday blues plus some more. I really wish I could face Mondays with some basic stuff. But today was faced with moaning bosses complaining about the quality of work. Despite that I had a mini breakfast in Supermacs that was bloody delish. Did some shopping too in Aldi. Ya gotta eat!

Overall, it was a crap day. Decided to have a few early enough scoops with Mrs G. She needed a release as well. Babysitter for little G. People here have their problems and so do I. Nobody is perfect .

Deffo something in the air today , very blue day
    in our office of two !

Two glasses of red & bed.... tomorrow will be better for us all !
    If not I'm hitting the cheese :)

I had a few chips and a tiny slice of pizza some Buffalo crisps and a few glasses of wine, badly needed and will be doing the same tomorrow night, je regret rien lol.

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭Skybirdjb

Banana on toast with lots of butter yum !

• Registered Users Posts: 4,067 ✭✭✭Gunmonkey

Found some knock-off Wibbly Wobbly Wonder ice creams in Aldi.....so good.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,115 ✭✭✭wildwillow

Lots and lots of lettuce, sorrel and rocket from the garden. Cucumber and tomato have to be bought for another few weeks until the crop in the greenhouse ripens. Some fish thrown in for variety. 20 pounds lost and not many more to go to get to correct weight. Luckily I love my greens but miss mayonnaise and my special vinagrette mix.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,022 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Bacon Cheeseburger

• Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭picturehangup

About to enjoy a fishcake with sweetcorn and baby tomatoes, washed down with sparkling water.
    Relatively healthy, I think?

• Advertisement

A 6oz beef burger from Aldi with an applewood smoked cheese melt in a big bap.

And chips.

And coleslaw.

And ice cold milk.

Advertisement