Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What are ye eatin' and drinkin' - The Eatening

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,108 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Sirloin steak, mash, peas and pepper sauce. On the road tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Galaxy Easter egg :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,250 ✭✭✭Seamai

3/4's of a Butler's dark chocolate Easter egg, it was way too much now I feel stuffed!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,845 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Homemade burger and real chips , with a Sriracha slaw from Aldi , it's lovely !

• Registered Users Posts: 10,298 ✭✭✭✭branie2

Pork chops, potatoes and beans for dinner.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭molly09

Toast and gooseberry jam

Purple snack and wheelie crisps

• Registered Users Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭I says

A bowl of cornflakes

A Polo biscuit

• Registered Users Posts: 4,491 ✭✭✭VW 1

Sliced warm roast chicken sambo, with gravy and stuffing. Debating which easter egg should follow.

Bread and marmalade for breakfast

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭GoneHome

Tuna salad sandwich and pint of milk, lining the stomach for afternoon pints :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,754 ✭✭✭Deebles McBeebles

Cajun chicken salad sandwich, buffalo Hunky Dorys and a refreshing coke!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,060 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

GoneHome wrote: »
    Tuna salad sandwich and pint of milk, lining the stomach for afternoon pints :D

Definitely a day for the high stool.

Fish, potato and mixed veg for dinner.

Easter egg :D

Eye of the Round beef tonight, slow cooked for 3 hours. Roasties, veg and red wine sauce or Jus in a posh joint.:D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,036 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Mushroom chicken on brown rice.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭I says

Whole meal bread with ham,cheese, scallion, lettuce,gherkin and potato salad sandwich with tea.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,073 ✭✭✭Rubberlegs

Tesco meal deal, Southern fried chicken sandwich, Tayto Treble Crunch and sparkling water.

Pub style chicken curry made with McDonnell's curry sauce. It's such a lazy but delish dish. The ladies had theirs earlier. Gonna have mine soon with rice and air fryer chips! I found a really cold bottle of Peroni in the fridge. A large one too! Someone left that behind.:D

• Advertisement

Fish and chips :)

Some steak tonight for me, but before that it was a Chicken Maryland, gravy and mash for little G. Chicken wrap, salad, wedges and sweet chili sauce for Mrs G. Two tools. The George Foreman and Air Fryer. Makes things a lot easier.:D

So back to my steak. It's still raw. Suppin a few midweek beers. Used to do this in a pub until the lads cried off to concentrate on weekends.:rolleyes: I slipped into town earlier and picked up some takeaway goodies for the steak, so I'm good when it happens.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,875 ✭✭✭Rows Grower

A bag of Snaktastic cheese and onion and a cold Bulmers.

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

Donald Trump, March 13th 2018.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,036 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Latte

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭Prominent_Dawg

The new Jacobs Italian hazelnut wafer biscuits and a cuppa tea

• Registered Users Posts: 397 ✭✭js35

Mug of tea and a tayto sambo :)

Another Easter egg :D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,206 ✭✭✭✭RMAOK

Autosport wrote: »
    Another Easter egg :D

Jaysus Auto, you must have bought a tonne of them to be still eating them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,250 ✭✭✭Seamai

Chicken and apricot tagine with roast vegetable cous cous and a Stiegel alcohol free beer (off the booze at the moment).

• Advertisement

RMAOK wrote: »
    Jaysus Auto, you must have bought a tonne of them to be still eating them.

Still selling them off in my local shop. We still have a half a large dairy milk job here with some choco bunnys from Lidl. Its nice to spread it all over a few weeks.:D

Advertisement