Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

COMMENTS THREAD FOR RANDOM PHOTOS LV

Options
14567810»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,739 ✭✭✭johnmcdnl

sheesh wrote: »
    I like this. but does anyone know where it is.

I like the light and the bridge in the distance and the way the river curves into the shot

lovely
    cnocbui wrote: »
    I believe the lucky blighter is in New Zealand.

Bingo, this is sunset the Pukaki Canal located in the centre of the South Island in NZ. It's part of a wider series of canals used for hydroelectric power in the region.

• Registered Users Posts: 36,164 ✭✭✭✭ED E

NEW WAVE wrote: »
    Heron in flight
    YWSV8AZ.jpg

This isnt a fella from the Dodder is it? Keep seeing one of that bunch on Spawell roundabout. Very worried he'll get a wallop of a truck during a long takeoff run.

• Registered Users Posts: 770 ✭✭✭NEW WAVE

No problems with trucks for this heron. River Boyne resident.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,325 ✭✭✭iLikeWaffles

50874307818_1c82da943d_c.jpg

Wow, powerful image! Weirdly looks like it would hurt to touch.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,358 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

• Advertisement

New Home wrote: »

I'd say it is more like: now human how does it feel to be isolated.

50953423392_8ca30fac7a_c.jpg

What is the story here?

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,358 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

NVM, as you were.

They're probably transporting an emptly coffin and getting the hearse washed before a funeral.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,064 ✭✭✭dakar

Or if it’s headed to a cremation, the flickr username checks out...

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 48,332 CMod ✭✭✭✭magicbastarder

washes to washes...

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 3,550 Mod ✭✭✭✭Myksyk

MOD NOTE

WE'VE BEEN CONSIDERING A LARGER MAXIMUM SIZE FOR POSTS FOR A WHILE ON THE RANDOM PHOTO THREAD ... A NEW RANDOM PHOTO THREAD WILL BE STARTED ON SATURDAY WITH A 1024PX MAX. LET'S SEE HOW IT WORKS.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,196 ✭✭✭gzoladz

Myksyk wrote: »
    MOD NOTE

WE'VE BEEN CONSIDERING A LARGER MAXIMUM SIZE FOR POSTS FOR A WHILE ON THE RANDOM PHOTO THREAD ... A NEW RANDOM PHOTO THREAD WILL BE STARTED ON SATURDAY WITH A 1024PX MAX. LET'S SEE HOW IT WORKS.

Good idea, it should work fine, I think that is the size limit for the Nature and Birdwatching photo thread.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement