Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWE Hell in a Cell 2018

Options
1235»

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 6,773 Mod ✭✭✭✭connemara man

Doesn't Brock's return make Braun's heel turn even more pointless

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,415 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Brawn's contract was cashed in. Whether the result was a no contest or whatever, the contract was just for the match to happen. There's nothing saying he'd get it back. It's gone.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,803 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Would a no contest void a contract?
    The ref could've even counted the pin which is why I assumed the F5 landed Roman on Braun.
    And how unfit are Braun and Roman? They were laying there for ages while all that pointless stuff was going on outside the cage yet weren't able to get up to face Brock.
    And why is Roman allowed to wear body armour? Any shots to the chest or back are less effective. Not really fair.

Bright side was Becky winning. And now she and Charlotte are getting the whole "polarising" thing going by commentary. When the booing is loud enough to hear over the wooing, then it's obvious. Even when Becky walked away from Charlotte, she was cheered.
    And clearly Pentagon Jr does the arm break better.

I'm no expert, but Ronda's arm bar doesn't look too effective. Looks more like a lockup. And Alexa's arm trick didn't come into play.

Joe saying the next match needs a winner seems pointless since this match had a winner and no gimmick would've changed that

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭HandsomeBob

What a sequence! What a sequence!

Should the **** up Cole.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,724 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

Imagine how good that PPV would have been remembered if just 2 things were changed

Get rid of Drew/Dolph/Shield interference in the main event

Just have Roman pin Braun after he was already F5'd onto Braun

Those 2 simple things would have made it into the best PPV of the year

The mixed tag and Ronda/Bliss were about par for the expectations you'd set for them, but not the sh1tcreek the main event turned into

Brock's return was unexpected for me and the pop shows why he's getting the big figures, even if we don't all agree with his booking these days him kicking down the door and jumping into the ring over the door was such a Brock thing it's such a pity it was ruined for me by the false finish

• Advertisement
Advertisement