Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWE Hell in a Cell 2018

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,341 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

Very interesting finish to that match too, keeps a good feud going. Loving this PPV so far, well worth staying up for.

• Registered Users Posts: 60,294 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

I’d love to see them bring in The Fallen Angel to turn Joe and AJ into a 3 way series of matches.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,108 ✭✭✭johnnysmack

Worst. Pin. Ever.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,538 ✭✭✭Deeper Blue

Watching Brie and Maryse makes you appreciate how good the likes of Becky and Charlotte are

• Registered Users Posts: 3,842 ✭✭✭Pentecost

Hopefully Brie and Maryse get a long singles feud

• Advertisement

Nattie is going to screw over Ronda isn’t she.

• Registered Users Posts: 958 ✭✭✭Officer999

Nattie is going to screw over Ronda isn’t she.

Yep, a lot of Natalya talk

I can see Roman pin strowman after Foley interference, brock comes out and destroys strowman but then Corbin runs out it's announced that the money in the bank briefcase wasn't actually used for this match. Brawn cashes in and wins

Foxy looks like she is on Ru Paul’s drag race in that outfit.

Foley counted 3!

Yet Roman is still champ no replays of that will be shown.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,790 ✭✭✭Bret Hart

Foley with the botch of the night.

Someone’s going off the top

Drew and Seth are the future.

Two of them from half way down.

Brock fcuk ye

• Registered Users Posts: 958 ✭✭✭Officer999

There he is

The most overbooked main event in years.

And it’s great.

Brock has lost a few pounds and starting to look in UFC shape.

Fcuk off with that ending Vince !!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,538 ✭✭✭Deeper Blue

Glad Braun didn't lose clean

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 37,780 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Wtf was that for an ending ???

Good ppv overall and I expect Braun still has the MITB as there's was no result in the match ??

That's the Brock we all love, pure monster

• Registered Users Posts: 23,104 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Roman's body armour is my biggest pet peeve in wrestling.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,790 ✭✭✭Bret Hart

Terrible ending to a great PPV.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,007 ✭✭✭✭Rjd2

Bret Hart wrote: »
    Terrible ending to a great PPV.

Yep a cluster**** that, I'd be fuming if I was Dolph or Seth, that looked like a dangerous bump and ultimately it was irrelevant once Brock came out. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,611 ✭✭✭✭ERG89

A non finish in a Hell in a Cell just makes no sense, trying to decide is this worse than when they did a DQ for Kane vs Mankind for a HIAC match on Raw.
    In the minority saying I found Joe vs Styles just too corny when it started involving AJ's family. Miz is still Smackdown's best heel so I hope he's next in line for Styles.

• Registered Users Posts: 36,073 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

a good PPV absolutely fúcking ruined by a shhow of a Main Event.

absolute fúcking nonsense.

Roman v Braun wasn't a bad match. it wasn't special, but it was fine. then Ziggler came on my TV.

fúck off.

then the Shield came down to even things up. then Ziggler climbed the cage for no apparent reason.

fúck off.

then Rollins and Ziggler took a pointless bump.

fúck off.

then Brock came down. he tears the door off. fine. he gets in, beats up both guys. almost fine, though the crowd realised what an overbooked piece of shthis entire thing was turning into, and so they started turning on it. then it's a no-finish.

fúck RIGHT off.

you cannot do a fúcking Hell In A Cell match, you fúcking ignorant, insulting con artists, and not have a finish. even if it's an overbooked piece of sh you must have a finish. it's the whole point of the fúcking structure. the other point? to keep people out, unless there are really extreme circumstances. the amount of interference rendered the stipulation pointless and dumb. the Cell may as well not have been there you bunch of cretins.

apparently they ended the show quickly because the crowd got pretty ped.

stop hating wrestling, Vince.
    please stop hating your fans.
    please stop.

and do you know the reason why you're having to do this sort of nonsense? because you know that Roman isn't who you think he is, so you have to cover up for him constantly, and for some reason are willing to do so to the detriment of your product.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,689 ✭✭✭sky88

that non finish would have came off better if it wasnt the main event. do that same finish but you have AJ/Joe on last the crowd will be willing to accept it more

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,415 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

I hate that ending. WHich annoys me cause up to that ending, I was enjoying the show.

Brawn's MITB case was wasted. A HIAC ends in a no contest. And worst of all....Brock vs Roman is still ****ing going. We thought it was over, but nope. Still going. I was so happy when it felt that feud was moved on from, and we could get something fresh at the top of the card. Nope, **** you, Brock vs Roman continues.

I enjoyed Becky/Charlotte, I liked the end of Styles vs Joe. Orton vs Jeff was great, imo.

But that ending was awful, and presented me everything back in the Raw main event I wanted away from :(

• Registered Users Posts: 37,780 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Lord TSC wrote: »
    I hate that ending. WHich annoys me cause up to that ending, I was enjoying the show.

Brawn's MITB case was wasted. A HIAC ends in a no contest. And worst of all....Brock vs Roman is still ****ing going. We thought it was over, but nope. Still going. I was so happy when it felt that feud was moved on from, and we could get something fresh at the top of the card. Nope, **** you, Brock vs Roman continues.

I enjoyed Becky/Charlotte, I liked the end of Styles vs Joe. Orton vs Jeff was great, imo.

But that ending was awful, and presented me everything back in the Raw main event I wanted away from :(

Would Braun not still have his MITB cause the match ended in a no contest ??

Hopefully at Survivor Series we have the Final Brock vs Reigns match with Braun cashing in and winning it and maybe writing Brock out til Rumble or mania time

• Advertisement

PTH2009 wrote: »
    Would Braun not still have his MITB cause the match ended in a no contest ??

Hopefully at Survivor Series we have the Final Brock vs Reigns match with Braun cashing in and winning it and maybe writing Brock out til Rumble or mania time

My thoughts exactly.

hated the finish but looking forward to where it leads. I dont get the vitriolic rage though.

Advertisement