Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWE Hell in a Cell 2018

Options
  • 11-09-2018 10:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 85,060 ✭✭✭✭

The ppv is dual branded set to air live from San Antonio, Texas, on Sunday, Sept. 16

WWE Universal Championship - Roman Reigns (c) vs. Braun Strowman (Hell in a Cell Match) with Mick Foley as special guest referee

WWE Championship -AJ Styles (c) vs. Samoa Joe

SmackDown Women's Championship - Charlotte Flair (c) vs. Becky Lynch

Raw Women's Championship -Ronda Rousey (c) vs. Alexa Bliss

Jeff Hardy vs. Randy Orton (Hell in a Cell Match)

Daniel Bryan & Brie Bella vs. The Miz & Maryse

Raw Tag Team Championship - Dolph Ziggler & Drew McIntyre (c) vs. Seth Rollins & Dean Ambrose

SmackDown Tag Team Championship - New Day (c) vs. TBA

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

Any chance of some screwiness with Foley & Brawn in the Cell here?

Haven't been really keeping up with the shows too much - is this Brawn's cash in, or is he getting a title match, even though he's the MITB holder?:confused:

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,735 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

gerrybbadd wrote: »
    Any chance of some screwiness with Foley & Brawn in the Cell here?

Haven't been really keeping up with the shows too much - is this Brawn's cash in, or is he getting a title match, even though he's the MITB holder?:confused:

This is Braun’s cash in. He cashed in, in the honourable way and then turned heel the following week. Good old WWE.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,804 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Hate to correct you, but was even more WWE than that. He cashed in the same night he turned heel, if I remember correctly.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,060 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I am still waiting for KO's rematch for the Universal World Title

• Registered Users Posts: 7,724 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

KO, Goldberg and Lesnar will be waiting a while I think

With all the Brock drama I can only see Roman having a big reign with the title for a while at least, this is one of these download in the evening after cards

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,416 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

WWE are streaming the construction of the cell at the moment, and looks like there's a new, Red cell.

https://twitter.com/WWE/status/1041045007640064000?s=19

• Registered Users Posts: 37,781 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Prob stay up and watch 2morrow

Not expecting much from this PPV tbh who doesn't love a hell in a cell

• Registered Users Posts: 39,440 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

So they are changing the colour ? Okay that seems a pointless move. I mean what's wrong with the colour it's always been ?

A Hell in a Cell match can be so good if done right

HHH vs Taker at WM28 is on wwe’s youtube, I just love the way they give the Cell its own theme music it just makes seem like a proper war ground

4 hours starting at 12 with preshow?

Keep forgetting this is on this weekend. Will watch quickly Monday evening. I don't expect any shock results

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,689 ✭✭✭sky88

Well the cell is red now not sure about that but ill wait till the full shot comes out

https://twitter.com/WWE/status/1041045007640064000?s=19

The blue one will be built next. :)

Maybe they think it works better. Or maybe it makes it harder to see the climbing holes

• Registered Users Posts: 2,023 ✭✭✭seandotcomm

The red cell will really make Roman's blue contact lenses stand out more

• Registered Users Posts: 21,341 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

You want to blame someone for this? Blame Eva Marie.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,168 ✭✭✭oneilla

Contemplating staying up for this now that someone in WWE bought a can of red spray paint

• Registered Users Posts: 23,104 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Eww...

yirkbt4s2jm11.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,842 ✭✭✭Pentecost

I’m off next week so will probably watch this. Hopefully Becky gets the W but I doubt she will. I’ll have to remind myself as to what else is on the card.

Reminds me of that red cage match TNA used to have

Might look better on the HD cameras than on a blurry camera phone though

With Matt officially retired why do I get the feeling we will see Bray Wyatts new character (what ever it will be) turn up tonight during one of the matches ??. He turned up in a hell in a cell before

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,735 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

PTH2009 wrote: »
    With Matt officially retired why do I get the feeling we will see Bray Wyatts new character (what ever it will be) turn up tonight during one of the matches ??. He turned up in a hell in a cell before

I’d love to see Matt interfer in Jeffs HIAC and push Jeff off the cell. Do the whole if I have to go you’re going with me kind of stick.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,689 ✭✭✭sky88

Anyone else terrified of what jeff might attempt tonight off the cell

New Day vs Rusev Day on kickoff

CastorTroy wrote: »
    New Day vs Rusev Day on kickoff

Jaysus Rusev can’t catch a break.

How many times will 'the first ever all women's ppv' be mentioned tonight ??

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

PTH2009 wrote: »
    How many times will 'the first ever all women's ppv' be mentioned tonight ??

When is this happening? First I've heard of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,008 ✭✭✭✭Rjd2

midnight or 1am start?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,790 ✭✭✭Sirsok

Rjd2 wrote: »
    midnight or 1am start?

Midnight! 8 minutes to go!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,348 ✭✭✭✭ricero

Paige looking well

Jeff killing himself to kick off the show

• Advertisement

Bit crazy they have a German announce table but if I recall there was never a top German born wrestler in the wwe/f

Advertisement