Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dealz need to go

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,495 ✭✭✭✭Billy86

Hammer89 wrote: »
    but believe me, it's very annoying when you're stuck at a self-service machine, with no human employee around, and the machine is repeatedly singing, 'Wise men say, only shop at Dealz' in an Elvis voice.
    I love how that's intended to get more people to rush back in to the shop next time they need something considering the original lyrics. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,852 ✭✭✭Steve F

Dealz can be tricky with their best before dates, so Only Fools Rush In.

But on the other hand, Don't be cruel, some people rely on a bargain in poor areas, like In the Ghetto. In fact, some have a Burning Love for the place. Just be careful not to be tempted to steal, as they employ Hound Dog store detectives - and you could find yourself All Shook Up.

But, make up your mind, don't feel like you're Caught in a trap, It's Now or Never - do you want to continue using Dealz or not? Perhaps you can block out the voice or just Pretend you don't hear it if that helps. But, keep going much longer and that voice will be Stuck on You.

Never put down anyone for going to Dealz because of the good prices, too many people simply Can't help falling in love with the bargains.

It's really all in jest, nothing too sinister by Dealz, so stop with the Suspicious Minds.

Only hardcore Elvis fans will get all these songs
    Good work :D

• Registered Users Posts: 521 ✭✭✭Bargain_Hound

cantdecide wrote: »
    I'm chuckling that someone called 'Bargain_Hound' liked my post

<snip>

Now now.. Everyone loves a good bargain.

Advertisement