Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Garda Recruitment Stage 3 (2018 Campaign)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 37 rossd92

S_e_a_n wrote: »
    Had mine the 2nd Nov, still no word either.

Same boat so, I was the 5th.

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭Uweir32

Our batches results were out last week so I would assume would be another fortnight for yours as each batch get theirs together

Uweir32 wrote: »
    Our batches results were out last week so I would assume would be another fortnight for yours as each batch get theirs together

Not what I wanted to hear haha

• Registered Users Posts: 33 Stuky69

rossd92 wrote: »
    Not what I wanted to hear haha

Emailed them and they said late this week or early next week.

I would guess Friday at 3pm or Monday evening.

• Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭User2206

Wish they would hurry up and send us the familiarisation documents for the interview :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18 S_e_a_n

Fingers crossed it's Friday

Hope you get them soon the wait is awful. The last two batches came out on a Tuesday afternoon. So maybe next Tuesday guys?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA,
    results are in ,,, passed :D jumped up 135 places

Jumped up a couple of places but I passed so happy days 👍🏻

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭Gadaves

Was 420 OOM moved up to 350 so I'm delighted, convinced myself that I failed. Congrats to everybody else that passedðŸ˜ðŸ˜

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭OscarKilo

Yesssssss in the 280s!! Delighted!! Congrats everybody!

• Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭User2206

Oooh congrats to all.. hopefully that’s me receiving good news in a couple of weeks! I have my interview in 2 weeks :)

Passed was 464 and now 318 I think! Some relief. Congrats to all 😊

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭OscarKilo

Yesssssss in the 280s!! Delighted!! Congrats everybody!

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭Mrletsdothis

Passed 00M in the 300s really happy !! And well done all !!

Let’s all get the work in now and not fall at the final steps. I spoke to few people who failed the fitness and let’s not that be us.

For anyone who didn’t pass... keep going. This was my 4th time. Head up and back stronger.

Passed 00M in the 300s really happy !! And well done all !!

Let’s all get the work in now and not fall at the final steps. I spoke to few people who failed the fitness and let’s not that be us.

For anyone who didn’t pass... keep going. This was my 4th time. Head up and back stronger.

Agreed, my 3rd time applying but second interview 👍🏻

Convinced myself i failed as well, congrats to all passing, we are getting there.

Best of luck to all going for the interview.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 203 ✭✭bottar1

My god I passed! This is the best news of my life!

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Texmex

Passed !! Delighted with myself!

Anyone going for the interview PM me, i done a private tutoring session, i could not recommend this man highly enough.
    Worth every cent.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13 Red59

Is there a way of finding out feedback on your interview ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 203 ✭✭bottar1

S_e_a_n wrote: »
    Anyone going for the interview PM me, i done a private tutoring session, i could not recommend this man highly enough.
    Worth every cent.

Also I did the same, and it was probably the same guy, really helped calm my nerves and he really cared, didn't even take the full cost he was owed! Rang me after the interview.

PM if you want me to forward on your details to him!

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Lynch93

Passed, mad how you'd doubt yourself, up 244 places form from 520s to 280s! Absolutely delighted, congrats to everyone who passed, and those who didn't keep trying like many other this wasn't my first time applying.

Well done those who passed.

• Registered Users Posts: 30 Hearns2017

Passed also. Delighted. To anyone who failed don’t give up this is my third time applying now. I also went to a woman for interview prep specifically for the Garda interview if anyone wants her details pm me. Also I would suggest to anyone going for interview go into your local station and ask to speak to them about interview tips etc. I done that and they gave me a full tour of the place. Congratulations to everyone who passed.

@Red, think I read somewhere its,

appointments@garda.ie , they will give you your feed back or at least point you in the right direction

• Registered Users Posts: 4 freddy01

passed jumped 280 on oom.🙈🙈🙈🙈

• Registered Users Posts: 236 ✭✭leheaven

Red59 wrote: »

You can email gardarecruitment2018@publicjobs.ie to request your feedback

• Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭Ciano1997

Red59 wrote: »

I failed the interview last year by 8 points.. I requested feedback they'll show you your score. Just contact public jobs they will give u a contact e-mail to see how u got on.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭Mrletsdothis

Bit off topic but don’t want to create a whole new thread...

I know the Basic Salary amounts, just wondering if anyone has an idea on average how much a regular Garda could potentially make in a year inclusive of overtime etc?

Advertisement