Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Connacht Team Talk Thread V - The Friend Zone

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21 BigRigsOnly

Think he retired due to too many concussions, think his last one was quite bad so had to step down unfortunately

• Registered Users Posts: 7,047 ✭✭✭Bazzo

Mul, it's over
    macslash wrote: »
    Too lazy to check. Where is Nathan White now? Is he gone back to NZ??

Coaching at Waikato last I heard.

• Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭mooonpie

Anybody in Midlands area know if the match will be available live in the Bounty at Buccaneers RFC??
    Lucas44 wrote: »
    Absolutely it will be

I wouldn't be so sure. Match is on premier sports 2 apparently, which I don't think is available in Ireland at all.

I'd say give them a ring to check

Edit: Balls, just realised the time ... You're probably there by now if you were going!

• Registered Users Posts: 449 ✭✭Former Coach

Mul, it's over
    mooonpie wrote: »
    I wouldn't be so sure. Match is on premier sports 2 apparently, which I don't think is available in Ireland at all.

I'd say give them a ring to check

Edit: Balls, just realised the time ... You're probably there by now if you were going!

Link anybody??

• Registered Users Posts: 288 ✭✭yoursaviour1989

Anyone know of a river I could swim up to get to the Glasgow game?

• Advertisement

Mul, it's over
    Does any team concede within the first minute more than Connacht? It's ridiculous

Comical defence... beat three players with a straight line run.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭FACECUTTR

Anybody have a link ? My Mobdro is not working

• Registered Users Posts: 7,964 ✭✭✭connachta

PM pleeeease :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,981 ✭✭✭testtech05

Some Like It TOH
    Another lineout gone astray when close to the opposition line too

• Advertisement

Some Like It TOH
    Godwin absolutely butchered that scoring pass. Serious break by Marmion though!

Mul, it's over
    They haven't done a replay but looked to me like Marmion was possibly hit high at the end of that break. Should have been scoring there.

Wasnt even on to go wide to make it worse, should have kept it down the middle.

Mul, it's over
    Ah jaysus, nothing going right so far...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,290 ✭✭✭MarinersBlues

Mul, it's over
    Ah lads!
    Galway bay are pulling the piss as well.

Why take that one when we turned down an easier one?

It doesnt make sense..either three is worth it at the score or not.
    Nothing changed in those few minutes.

Some Like It TOH
    Not sure on the weather conditions but needed that kick to go over for Fitzgerald to try and get something for all the pressure then goes down the other end and they get a good pen.
    They look like scoring every time they get the ball.... Non existent tackling so far

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Chippy1234

There’s a YouTube video up about 1 minute behind
    PM me if you need link

Some Like It TOH
    That was more like it. Was worried he got tackled out of play there for a min

Mul, it's over
    Lucky bounce there but overall a try is deserved to be fair. Fitzgerald óg having a poor showing so far from the kicking tea, hopefully he can turn it around.

• Advertisement

No luck turns into huge luck, that was some crazy bounce to put Tiernan away.

Mul, it's over
    McKeon with a good demo there of what to do if you know you're not going to contest a kick. Line up the receiver and absolutely flatten them, make them hesitate under the next one.

Some Like It TOH
    Bazzo wrote: »
    Lucky bounce there but overall a try is deserved to be fair. Fitzgerald óg having a poor showing so far from the kicking tea, hopefully he can turn it around.

He looks nervous in general a couple of ropey passes and knock on. Hopefully can settle down

Mul, it's over
    Cannon carded despite the score, hopefully that happens across the league from now on.

Edit: and Whitehouse doesn't know what the time on the clock is.... Tries to blow for half time at 39 mins

Heading for a trimming.

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭Chex LeMeneux

Cannon carded despite the score, hopefully that happens across the league from now on.

Edit: and Whitehouse doesn't know what the time on the clock is.... Tries to blow for half time at 39 mins

My thoughts exactly. It's fine to say it's the right thing to do but it's so inconsistently given it's seriously frustrating.

Mul, it's over
    Oh dear Fitzgerald. Doesn't feel like it's going to be our night at all.

Some Like It TOH
    My thoughts exactly. It's fine to say it's the right thing to do but it's so inconsistently given it's seriously frustrating.

I was thinking the same thing. I've literally never seen that done before!

Strange decision to go for posts at the end I thought. Missing it kinda summed up the half. Could be a long 2nd half

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭briandebum

I can't believe it's not Butler
    Absolutely appalling decision to go for the posts at the end there, given Fitzgeralds form and the small fact of us being down 19

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,878 ✭✭✭realhorrorshow

Ian Davies carded a Zebre player last week for an infringement in the lead up to the Ross Byrne try to be fair, but it's so inconsistent.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement