Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GW 4 Transfers

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,198 ✭✭✭POKERKING

km79 wrote: »
    Gundogan impressed me Saturday
    Tempting
    Walcott the obvious one but I'm sick of switching everton mids now

As a city fan don’t do gundogan. Not worth the heartache from a ff point of view.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

I've done Luiz and Ricky to Alonso and Walcott for now. Probably won't wildcard now.

• Registered Users Posts: 674 ✭✭✭carnie

Keane to Monreal
    Riccy to ?

I'm left with 6.2 itb. Is Pereyra worth a shout? He has 3 in 3.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,491 ✭✭✭VW 1

Richarlison to pereyra to avoid the drop on one and hopefully the rise on the other. Reckon he will see a lot of transfers in and hopefully get a second this week despite a few tougher fixtures coming up.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,509 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

I must be the only loon waiting for League Cup games to be played.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,262 ✭✭✭iroced

dsmythy wrote: »
    Waiting too.

Also got Ricky from the start so won't lose anything from his first drop. Walcott won't rise tonight and hopefully it'll calm down tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭Paddy_Irishman

iroced wrote: »
    Waiting too.

Also got Ricky from the start so won't lose anything from his first drop. Walcott won't rise tonight and hopefully it'll calm down tomorrow.

Same as this, will wait to see how the cup game goes and look to make a move then

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

Went Cedric to Alonso last night before their drop and rise respectively.

I’ll take a -4 to move Richarlison out next. Either Pedro or Walcott look the likely options.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,141 ✭✭✭✭km79

dsmythy wrote: »

I’m trying my very best to as well
    Could afford that first drop on Ricky but not another
    Walcott currently at 67% too..........

• Registered Users Posts: 7,778 ✭✭✭Benimar

I held off on Alonso..for now.

Bringing him in involves a -4 to take out either DDG or Mane, which isn’t sitting right with me. Might still do Mane to David Silva for free.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,459 ✭✭✭T-b0n3

T-b0n3 wrote: »
    I'd need a - 4 to get Alonso in.

Currently have:
    Foster Hammer
    Mendy TAA Shaw WB Peltier
    Salah Lucas Walcott Fraser Gunnarrson
    Kane Aguero Zaha

Already got Theo for Rich.

The best option I see is:
    Shaw > Alonso
    Lucas > Kante

Not ideal getting rid of Lucas before he even plays. But having him and Kane may have been overkill, and I just can't get rid of King Harry.

Any other better options? Hard to ignore Alonso with two nice home games coming up.

Edit, I've 5.8 to replace Lucas if I do it before he rises tonight.

I just went asleep instead of committing to anything.

I'll have a think again after the match tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,624 ✭✭✭Cartman78

Somewhat reluctantly done Richarlison to Walcott.....have had bad experiences before aboard the Theo Bandwagon but seems like the percentage play at this stage of the season.

Now mulling over PVA to Alonso for a hit....but might hang on for one more week and hope PVA returns something against Southampton.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,370 ✭✭✭Shedite27

I've been stung too many times on the Walcott train. Gonna leave in Richarlison for the 2 weeks. I'll want him back then anyway and reckon Wan will be able to pick up at least one clean sheet in the 2 weeks

km79 wrote: »
    Gundogan impressed me Saturday
    Tempting
    Walcott the obvious one but I'm sick of switching everton mids now

I hummed and thawed over him last week, good price will get loads of game time with 're bryune out but hasn't got many assists or goals throughout his career

• Registered Users Posts: 29,294 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Richarlison to Walcott before their recent falls/rises. Funds are there to transfer back in few games time, but hope there are further rises/falls to max profit.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,370 ✭✭✭Shedite27

Shedite27 wrote: »
    I've been stung too many times on the Walcott train. Gonna leave in Richarlison for the 2 weeks. I'll want him back then anyway and reckon Wan will be able to pick up at least one clean sheet in the 2 weeks

20mns after I posted this I spotted that I've just the funds to do Firmino/Ricky -> Mitrovic/Mane for a -4

I then have 2 candidates to get Ricky back in in 2 weeks, Maddison or Pedro. Think I'd like to get away from the "three 6.6m midfielders" position. Doesn't give much flexibility.

• Registered Users Posts: 36,115 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

Walcott is the safe and obvious Richarlison solution.

Ramsey may be the wacky, left field, 'asking for trouble' one.

anyone with me? :D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,996 ✭✭✭✭billymitchell

SlickRic wrote: »
    Walcott is the safe and obvious Richarlison solution.

Ramsey may be the wacky, left field, 'asking for trouble' one.

anyone with me? :D:D:D

I've already got Miki and Auba. If I hadnt, that would be a good shout if Arsenal werent playing so poorly. I am going to keep faith with the two lads for another couple of weeks, I feel Auba is going to come good sooner or later

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,690 ✭✭✭Mokuba

Worry about Pedro starting the next game. Banking unless I feel Willian is more likely on Friday, in which case I'll do a straight swap. The rest of the team is fine.

• Registered Users Posts: 709 ✭✭✭loadwire

Wasn't planning on getting rid of Auba but looking at Chelsea and Palace fixtures I'm tempted by:

Auba -> Zaha
    Richarlison -> Hazard

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,124 ✭✭✭Invincible

Went Firmino to Mitrovic & Peltier to Alonso for -8, previously having done Ricarlison to Walcott.
    Price changes have to be harvested :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

If you have Auba you're mad to get rid whilst arsenals next fixtures are Cardiff and Newcastle away. Then Everton at home.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,555 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

If you have Auba you're made to get rid whilst arsenals next fixtures are Cardiff and Newcastle away. Then Everton at home.

I got rid but I have Mkhi and Monreal. I think that's enough eggs in the Arsenal basket for now. If Auba hits form I can get him back in two transfers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Really really struggling this season! I’m over 100 points behind in most leagues.

Fabianski Foster
    Mee Mendy Bennet Peltier Wan-Bis
    Pedro Ricky Salah Cairney Ramsey
    Pea Kun Zaha

.2 itb and 1FT any suggestions would be more then welcome

• Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭King Cantona

MrMac84 wrote: »
    Really really struggling this season! I’m over 100 points behind in most leagues.

Fabianski Foster
    Mee Mendy Bennet Peltier Wan-Bis
    Pedro Ricky Salah Cairney Ramsey
    Pea Kun Zaha

.2 itb and 1FT any suggestions would be more then welcome

I would wildcard to a new team and don't have so many funds tied up on the bench and have less rotation risks.

Only Foster Salah Zaha and Mendy are long term favourable options in that team imo. Wan Bis a good 4m option worth keeping for when you do need to rotate.

Pea kun Ramsey and Pedro are all rotation risks - individually fine to have in the team but collectively it's too big a risk.

I would wait for the intl break and wildcard to a more settled team. In the meantime sub out Ricky for walcott (eve), schurrle (ful) or jota (wolves) who all look like likely goal threats

I would wildcard to a new team and don't have so many funds tied up on the bench and have less rotation risks.

Only Foster Salah Zaha and Mendy are long term favourable options in that team imo. Wan Bis a good 4m option worth keeping for when you do need to rotate.

Pea kun Ramsey and Pedro are all rotation risks - individually fine to have in the team but collectively it's too big a risk.

I would wait for the intl break and wildcard to a more settled team. In the meantime sub out Ricky for walcott (eve), schurrle (ful) or jota (wolves) who all look like likely goal threats

Cheers for the reply! I’m looking at WC soon as you mention but probably not this week

• Registered Users Posts: 7,085 ✭✭✭the whole year inn

MrMac84 wrote: »
    Cheers for the reply! I’m looking at WC soon as you mention but probably not this week

Sure why not, why are you putting the international break as some mile stone.If you need to wild card pull the trigger.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,996 ✭✭✭✭billymitchell

Sure why not, why are you putting the international break as some mile stone.If you need to wild card pull the trigger.

Get a lot of injuries over international break and then you could be looking at points hit.
    Weigh up what team you want, if its looking like it will cost you more than 12 points over two weeks to get that team, then i'd hold fire on the wild card.

I’m just thinking that like was said above people get injured when they are away and by activating it I’ll havd more time to look at it then in a normal gw

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,567 ✭✭✭Dr. Bre

Walcott for richarli.

Advertisement