Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

GW 4 Transfers

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

eh i dunno wrote: »
    Like everyone richarlison out for Theo

Same, if you can’t beat ‘em......

• Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭KBD85

Do I keep Neves or Kante?

KBD85 wrote: »
    Do I keep Neves or Kante?

Wait til after Chelsea game today, if kante is getting into advanced positions like the first 2 matches I’d keep him as Chelsea’s next 2 are home games to Bournemouth and cardiff

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

Ricky and a possible Arnie injury have left me with problems. I was planning to play more conservatively this year and avoid taking hits but it may be an inevitability this week.

Hoping for positive news on Arnie.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,498 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

Lemlin wrote: »
    Ricky and a possible Arnie injury have left me with problems. I was planning to play more conservatively this year and avoid taking hits but it may be an inevitability this week.

Hoping for positive news on Arnie.

Not concrete yet. But talk is that Arnie injury not too bad.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 367 ✭✭letsgo2018

Im strongly considering bringing in Hazard and captaining him, hes very much a differential at the moment

• Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭tomwaits48

Straight swap of Mane to Hazard

• Registered Users Posts: 367 ✭✭letsgo2018

tomwaits48 wrote: »
    Straight swap of Mane to Hazard

just did it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,746 ✭✭✭BullBlackNova

Was dead set on Richarlison to Pedro until I saw all the Walcott talk here. Years of him injuring himself when I signed him just means I don't trust Theo!!

Any reason nobody else is moving for Pedro?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,589 ✭✭✭✭Necronomicon

Was dead set on Richarlison to Pedro until I saw all the Walcott talk here. Years of him injuring himself when I signed him just means I don't trust Theo!!

Any reason nobody else is moving for Pedro?

I imagine a lot of people who made that move have Pedro already, myself included.

• Advertisement

I imagine a lot of people who made that move have Pedro already, myself included.

Yep, already have Pedro too and very possibly wildcarding during international break so just wanted a straight swap without any hits so Walcott was the stand out choice with his form and next fixture

• Registered Users Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭shineon23

Hogey007 wrote: »
    Same, if you can’t beat ‘em......

2gln0w.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 5,635 ✭✭✭dr.kenneth noisewater

Was planning Mata to Pedro but will also do Ricky to Theo for -4 now. Hate making transfers this early with games midweek

Will see how Pedro does today before making the swap but that's my plan now. Richarlison to Pedro.

May have to wildcard depending on how the international break goes. Feel like my gambles have all paid off so far but a few injuries and suspensions have me at the bare bones really. Can still field a side that looks strong - my City and Liverpool players are holding on well - but not much beyond that.

I feel like the Shaw experiment is coming to a rapid end for me and Jose too. Wouldn't be surprised to see his gametime curtailed after the international break if Young is back.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,541 ✭✭✭skippy15

Ye less confident pedro will play every week but seems in for now.walcott can be explosive but very injury prone. Was going pick walcott but had just enough do rich to dilva so solid upgrade
    Love my mid now salah mane silva miki (neves)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,810 ✭✭✭bantee

I’d love to squeeze Hazard in but will probably wait another week, would be Sane to Haz and downgrade somewhere else to get 1m. Sane will drop soon though too

• Registered Users Posts: 22,431 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Tomkins injury may change my plans even though I don't have him anymore. Was happy to play AWB instead of Ricky for the two games he's out but don't trust Palace as much without the Tomkins-Sakho partnership. May just do Ricky to Walcott now.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,132 ✭✭✭✭km79

Tomkins injury may change my plans even though I don't have him anymore. Was happy to play AWB instead of Ricky for the two games he's out but don't trust Palace as much without the Tomkins-Sakho partnership. May just do Ricky to Walcott now.

I have to play Hennessy and AWB !
    Unless arnie is fit of course

• Registered Users Posts: 828 ✭✭✭SkySter

Ricarlison to wallcott done. Thinking about a possible transfer out of BSilva or Zaha to Pedro or Mihky. Will likely only do one.

• Registered Users Posts: 24 Tracker9

Richarlison out anyway. Will have to wait to see how serious Arni's injury is

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

I’ll probably do Richarlison to Pedro, though I have enough to get Hazard either.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 LGadd14

I have £1 million in the bank and was planning on swapping Bamba for Wan Bissaka and potentially Firmino for Aubameyang but after this weekend's developments my midfield is not looking too hot with Richarlison suspended, Sessegnon about to warm the bench and Bernardo Silva not delivering in the last two gameweeks and at risk of becoming another victim of Pep's rotation. Salah has done well for me so far but has some tough fixtures coming in September.
    May have to reluctantly bring out the wildcard.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,498 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

Brought in Walcott for Ricky yesterday.
    Decided to bring in Pereyra after the game today, fancy he'll rise twice this week. It was time to get rid of Jota as he is falling in price too quickly. That'll be a 4 point hit.

Was considering Pereyra (or any Watford out fielder - they look good!) but next games are United and Spurs. Could be a gamble.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭normanoffside

Firmino and Richarlison out to:

A) Mitro and Hazard (0.1 itb)
    or
    B) Zaha and Dilva (1.6 itb)

Palace and City have great fixtures. maybe I am answering my own question there...

• Registered Users Posts: 7,778 ✭✭✭Benimar

Might take a -4 to do DDG and David Luiz to a 5.0 keeper and Alonso.

Sick of Alonso’s points killing me. Everyone around me has him.

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭RisingDamp

-4 ready to play

Ricky, Mane and TAA out
    Pedro, Ramsey and Alonso in

• Registered Users Posts: 6,113 ✭✭✭Invincible

Benimar wrote: »
    Might take a -4 to do DDG and David Luiz to a 5.0 keeper and Alonso.

Sick of Alonso’s points killing me. Everyone around me has him.

Schmeicel shades Pickford
    Alonso is like an extra mid with greater returns!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,431 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Have a decision to make re: Aubameyang. Hold and give him two more games or ditch him this week and use the funds to get Alonso in.

Auba and Bennett to Alonso and Mitrovic/any cheap strikers for a -4

Thoughts?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,218 ✭✭✭✭gormdubhgorm

Have a decision to make re: Aubameyang. Hold and give him two more games or ditch him this week and use the funds to get Alonso in.

Auba and Bennett to Alonso and Mitrovic/any cheap strikers for a -4

Thoughts?

I would take the -4 option arsenal look very disjointed although in fairness Aubameyang could have got a goal on another day.

Guff about stuff, and stuff about guff.

Advertisement