Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2018 Campaign

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 229 ✭✭YNWA27

Pips01 wrote: »
    I deleted mine a few months back. Currently only have snap & insta.

I have a twitter account which I tried to delete 3 years ago to start a new one. Ended up digging myself into a hole regarding emails and passwords and locked myself out before it had confirmed deletion. Nothing has been posted on it since summer 2016 but If searched can still be found. I now use a new Twitter username.

Should I just declare the new Twitter on the vetting forms?

Declare both. Explain what happened to the old one

• Registered Users Posts: 16 niarm887

I have a twitter account which I tried to delete 3 years ago to start a new one. Ended up digging myself into a hole regarding emails and passwords and locked myself out before it had confirmed deletion. Nothing has been posted on it since summer 2016 but If searched can still be found. I now use a new Twitter username.

Do you have the forms yet?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 Pips01

niarm887 wrote: »
    Do you have the forms yet?

Nope

• Registered Users Posts: 46 Nhs2018

I declared but in brackets wrote inactive

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 Down2Business

I had a Facebook account from say 2008 until 2011, approx dates. I have no idea what the username would have been nor do I even remember the email account attached to it. What would my course of action be in detailing this?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭Greyhound79

@Down2Business I'm sorry I can't help you as I wouldn't have a clue. There's bound to be a contact number or use the PSNI email address to send in your query once you receive your vetting forms.

I had a Facebook account from say 2008 until 2011, approx dates. I have no idea what the username would have been nor do I even remember the email account attached to it. What would my course of action be in detailing this?

In the form just explain it as it is, you can't help it so just say as such

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭JJss1988

Anyone after the bracket of 200-220 on the Merit list receive a PCA date yet?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 Dromore_2019

i see a recent freedom of information has been updated

https://www.whatdotheyknow.com/request/575712/response/1383634/attach/3/Recruitment%20Campaign%201810.pdf?cookie_passthrough=1

Request 2
    A breakdown of the number of people into the following scores/merit order?

80% + 2
    75 - 80% 29
    70 - 75% 74
    65 - 70% 135
    60 - 65% 219
    55 - 60% 265
    49 - 55% 355

• Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭Greyhound79

JJss1988 wrote: »

Still haven't received mine but I'm further on down, so could be a while for me.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭Unknowndude

Still haven't received mine but I'm further on down, so could be a while for me.

Yea I'm early 400's I haven't heard anything and I dont expect to for a while lol

• Registered Users Posts: 1 M1234.

JJss1988 wrote: »

I am around the next bracket, still have not heard anything...

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭Throwaway36

How is everyone getting on with training for PCA?

How is everyone getting on with training for PCA?

Just ticking over doing a couple of runs a week and a ride on the bike and watching the PCA video a couple of times a day lol the waiting the worst part.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 Bellebelfast

Just ticking over doing a couple of runs a week and a ride on the bike and watching the PCA video a couple of times a day lol the waiting the worst part.

Where can I view this video? I'm just gyming a few times a week with a few swims.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 SAPY

I wonder when the next batch will get their PCA dates.

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭ctaylorf

Next batch of PCAs are on their way!

ctaylorf wrote: »
    Next batch of PCAs are on their way!

Bloody hell they just emailed that I should get vetting forms soon talk about timing lol.

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭MidwifeN

Next batch now?! At this time? Who heard? Not me :(

• Advertisement

I was only about 20 away from last batch really thought it would have been me this time:( gutted

Check your spam

How far are they up the merit list now people? Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭ctaylorf

They are up to roughly 300 judging by my score

ctaylorf wrote: »
    They are up to roughly 300 judging by my score

That's great thank you,early 400s myself so hopefully hear in the next month or so lol

Was in my spam folder!! Phew! Happy days:)

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭Throwaway36

For those of you yet to do PCA, BBC 1 NI just had a segment on the PCA. It’s made up of clips from the PCA video and an interview in the hall, worth a watch!

Show is called ‘NI on the One Show’, aired tonight at 10:35pm. It is not the original video shown on the One Show a few years back but they got the time wrong again!

• Registered Users Posts: 16 niarm887

PCA date recieved 😀

Ah the weekend of pure joy filling in vetting forms lol

• Advertisement

Oh my; them vetting forms were horrendous lol. Took me a good 2.5 hours. Painful!

Advertisement