Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2018 Campaign

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4 amigo18

Start/ middle or end?

How did you feel you had done?

Start of Feb! Honestly, I had no idea - I guess I wouldn’t have been surprised if I’d done terribly either!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 Tan26

The email was generic, nothing personal on it at all and the 3 that we know seemed ro all get it around the same time so im not sure if there will be more. It may be they fastracked one grouo today and another next week depending on demand??

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Horsiemad1

Well done to the people who got fast tracked totally deserved

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭Throwaway36

My AC was end of January... good luck everyone!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 Dromore_2019

Received E-mail today also. I done my AC mid February.

I left AC feeling exhausted with a headache and really unsure of how I had preformed tbh.

Main concern I have is broke my foot early January and am only getting back to full mobility but have lost a lot of training time for physical.

Anyone know how fast things move

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4 Horsiemad1

Exactly how I left my AC lol

I left AC feeling exhausted with a headache and really unsure of how I had preformed tbh.

Main concern I have is broke my foot early January and am only getting back to full mobility but have lost a lot of training time for physical.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 151 ✭✭Toots123

I felt exactly the same head splitting and exhausted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 229 ✭✭YNWA27

You will receive a PCA email soon from PSNI. Be open and honest with them, chat with your GP as well. No point really hurting yourself.

If you have to defer it do so. Your ML position will not change cause of it.

All the best bud.

PS. Keep up with the physio

• Registered Users Posts: 32 Andy smith

Congrats to everyone that got an email so far! Hopefully there's more to come. Of the ones that have an email were yous all in Jan a.c.?
    Mine was in mid feb

For fast trackers does the vetting be more intensely flew through is anyone aware ?
    Surely a “fast track” would not mean waiting 6 months on vetting ??

• Advertisement

Andy smith wrote: »
    For fast trackers does the vetting be more intensely flew through is anyone aware ?
    Surely a “fast track” would not mean waiting 6 months on vetting ??

Vetting takes as long as it takes. You will be processed earlier than the non fast trackers but that does not mean it will clear quicker.

There will be non fast trackers that will clear vetting before fast trackers.

But the majority of fast trackers will clear vetting earlier than the rest of 1810.

In other words. It could be a 6 month wait regardless...

• Registered Users Posts: 49 wonkyempresso

Everyone that got the email get it roughly around the same time? Just wondering if there's any likely hood of working through a list and perhaps more emails next week lol. These boards are great but I accepted that I wasn't hearing anything until may and now It has me thinking about it all again!!!lol

Everyone that got the email get it roughly around the same time? Just wondering if there's any likely hood of working through a list and perhaps more emails next week lol. These boards are great but I accepted that I wasn't hearing anything until may and now It has me thinking about it all again!!!lol

1710 FT came in 3 batches 2 weeks apart

YNWA27 wrote: »
    Vetting takes as long as it takes. You will be processed earlier than the non fast trackers but that does not mean it will clear quicker.

There will be non fast trackers that will clear vetting before fast trackers.

But the majority of fast trackers will clear vetting earlier than the rest of 1810.

In other words. It could be a 6 month wait regardless...

Was thinking that was the case

Hope for us yet then. I had myself content on may now im eagar to see what the next few weeks bring.
    No harm in wishful thinking

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 ams1707

Long time lurker guys..
    Just thought I post a hello..
    And congrats to all who received a email.

• Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭W221

This is all very exciting! Congrats to those who got the email!

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭SMS19

Hi Guys, long time lurker.

Came out of the AC feeling pretty good but the longer that passes the worst I think I did, seems to be the case with most people so fingers crossed.

What email address are the FT emails coming from, had problems getting a few of the earlier emails.

Does anybody on here know what they class as the highest scorers and how many do they fasttrack.

Toots123 wrote: »
    Does anybody on here know what they class as the highest scorers and how many do they fasttrack.

I would imagine the people who manage to achieve an A* in the AC (which would put them at the top of the ML) would be those who are fast tracked. No idea how many people they’d be able to take through though. Perhaps they’re topping up the classes from previous campaigns as they exhaust those lists.

• Advertisement

Wow well those that got passed at that standard deserve it. Its all very exciting and i hope i have done enough to pass in May.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 Tan26

It isnt an email address Ive had communication from before, just check your spam if you see any updates on here. They seem to send in bulk!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 ams1707

Any emails today?

Not for me anyway!

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭Aimforstars

None for me. I've kind of resigned myself to not hearing until May.

Im in the same frame of mind!

• Registered Users Posts: 49 wonkyempresso

If there is another batch of emails I would guess there going to be in 2 weeks like last time.

If there is another batch of emails I would guess there going to be in 2 weeks like last time.

We’ll all be near the results date by then too. As much as I’d like to be one of the FT group I’m not holding my breath :)

Either way ill just be glad to pass and not have to do it all over again. So fingers crossed.

• Advertisement

Toots123 wrote: »
    Either way ill just be glad to pass and not have to do it all over again. So fingers crossed.

Yes, me too! Fingers crossed for us all :)

Advertisement