Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 3 Transfers

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,842 ✭✭✭budgemook

Sane -> Mhkitarian DONE for a minus 4.

It's going to take some strength not to upgrade Duffy to Mendy for a minus 8 before the deadline. If Mendy looks like rising again I might do it.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,971 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

Reid out Ings in for me.

I'm just hoping that Jota does something soon and gains back the .1.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,186 ✭✭✭✭km79

budgemook wrote: »
    Sane -> Mhkitarian DONE for a minus 4.

It's going to take some strength not to upgrade Duffy to Mendy for a minus 8 before the deadline. If Mendy looks like rising again I might do it.

He is a certainty to rise again
    Possibly even tomorrow night but certainly by Friday

• Registered Users Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭Trimm Trabb

Green&Red wrote: »
    Is there nobody else to get the chop ahead of Madison? I know the sample size is small but he looks good value

My midfield is Salah, Mane, Richardilson, Mhki and Maddison so has to be Maddison if I do it..

Have Aguero and Mendy too but want that third City player preferably an attacking player..

• Registered Users Posts: 15,263 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

I think there's quite a few wildcards in play and this may inflate price rise predictions as we know wildcard transfers don't count towards price rises

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭bantee

Just did Moura to Miki, might hold on to Sane for another week as I don't want a -4

• Registered Users Posts: 2,675 ✭✭✭thunderdog

It looks like there is a lot of miki love on here for this week. Is Bilva to miki worth considering? Over the next 5 games I could see miki outscoring him. In terms of city and arsenal I have mendy, aguero and aubameyang

• Registered Users Posts: 9,389 ✭✭✭Shedite27

eagle eye wrote: »
    Reid out Ings in for me.

I'm just hoping that Jota does something soon and gains back the .1.
    He's got one assist in 2 games. Are you expecting returns every week?

I'd take a goal over the .1 gain

• Registered Users Posts: 11,953 ✭✭✭✭titan18

Shedite27 wrote:
    He's got one assist in 2 games. Are you expecting returns every week?

From being tackled and Neves scored the free kick. Was also subbed at half time in the last game, and Traore came on and looked good. Bit of a risk to leave him in imo

• Registered Users Posts: 413 ✭✭BlondeBomb

What do people think of Morata. Chelsea have nice fixtures coming up. Is he good to start most games?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,863 ✭✭✭Pogue eile

BlondeBomb wrote: »
    What do people think of Morata. Chelsea have nice fixtures coming up. Is he good to start most games?
    I think Pedro is currently the best value of the Chelsea attackers.

• Registered Users Posts: 925 ✭✭✭rekluse

First time doing one of these posts and don't like them generally, but have started pretty well in my leagues and looking to maintain. I try to contribute where I can on here and would appreciate any input on my team. I am pretty happy with it but some pretty some shrewd people on here so would appreciate any opinions. 1mill ITB, 1 FT.

Mc Carthy

Mendy - Robertson- PVA

Mhiki - DSilva - Mane - Sessegnon

Firmino - Aguero - Ings

Subs - Hennessey - Daniels - A.Traore - Mee

Thinking of getting rid of sessegnon for pedro, but he had an assist last game and feel at least he will start every week. In general I feel my bench is too strong and should get in some fodder to free up some funds.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,387 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

rekluse wrote: »
    First time doing one of these posts and don't like them generally, but have started pretty well in my leagues and looking to maintain. I try to contribute where I can on here and would appreciate any input on my team. I am pretty happy with it but some pretty some shrewd people on here so would appreciate any opinions. 1mill ITB, 1 FT.

Mc Carthy

Mendy - Robertson- PVA

Mhiki - DSilva - Mane - Sessegnon

Firmino - Aguero - Ings

Subs - Hennessey - Daniels - A.Traore - Mee

Thinking of getting rid of sessegnon for pedro, but he had an assist last game and feel at least he will start every week. In general I feel my bench is too strong and should get in some fodder to free up some funds.
    I’ve been banging the Pedro drum, he’s great value and will end up at 7.5m before the end of the season

• Registered Users Posts: 925 ✭✭✭rekluse

Green&Red wrote: »
    I’ve been banging the Pedro drum, he’s great value and will end up at 7.5m before the end of the season

I’m tempted by Pedro alright , but will he start regularly though ? I don’t follow Chelsea that closely and try to have players who I’m sure will start.

• Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭KBD85

Which is the transfer to make?

Player out:

Neves or Kante

Player in:

Pedro or Mikhi

• Registered Users Posts: 2,347 ✭✭✭Porthallian

KBD85 wrote: »
    Which is the transfer to make?

Player out:

Neves or Kante

Player in:

Pedro or Mikhi

Vote for Pedro :P

• Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭KBD85

Aguero + Pedro

OR

Kane + Kante

• Registered Users Posts: 2,863 ✭✭✭Pogue eile

Aguero + Pedro

OR

Kane + Kante
    Augero and Pedro and to be honest I don even think its close.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

Aguero + Pedro

OR

Kane + Kante

Aguero Pedro easy decision imo

• Registered Users Posts: 3,777 ✭✭✭KathleenGrant

Aguero Pedro easy decision imo

Same

• Advertisement

Aguero + Pedro

OR

Kane + Kante

I think most people all people will say Augero and Pedro.

The thing you've to consider which we don't know is what your aim.

If your way behind and trying to catch up your best chance might be to take some the lower owned guys and hope they preform better then the higher owned ones in the coming weeks.

Its a riskier play as if it goes bad you are even further behind but if it goes well you can make some good gains

If your just trying to consolidate a good/decent start and not lose any value on players then you go with the higher owned ones

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Cook in, Jonny out. Not sure he will keep scoring and Bournemouth will continue their decent start, but at least catch some price rise.

No other transfer needed so safe enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,387 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

rekluse wrote: »
    I’m tempted by Pedro alright , but will he start regularly though ? I don’t follow Chelsea that closely and try to have players who I’m sure will start.

It certainly looks like Willian will be the one to go when Hazard comes back

• Registered Users Posts: 4,495 ✭✭✭VW 1

Another transfer done to avoid a drop on Eriksen, and he hasn't done much at all so far.

That brings me to -8 on this weeks transfers.

Zanka -> Bennett (Wolves)
    Sanchez -> Richarlison
    King -> Aguero
    Eriksen -> Dilva

Leaves a starting XI of

Foster/Fab
    Mendy Shaw Robertson
    Dilva Richarlison Salah Pedro
    Aguero Arnie Zaha

• Registered Users Posts: 6,262 ✭✭✭iroced

I think most people all people will say Augero and Pedro.

The thing you've to consider which we don't know is what your aim.

If your way behind and trying to catch up your best chance might be to take some the lower owned guys and hope they preform better then the higher owned ones in the coming weeks.

Its a riskier play as if it goes bad you are even further behind but if it goes well you can make some good gains

If your just trying to consolidate a good/decent start and not lose any value on players then you go with the higher owned ones
    I don't want to sound disrespectful but you cannot seriously start considering (crazy) (*) differentials on GW3!
    There are 36 GWs to go and we've just seen that just your captain choice can make an 11 points difference.

(*) Besides, Kanté, as great a player as he is (and as a Frenchman I dare even say I find him a little underrated) is not an FPL player. You'll be very lucky to get a positive differential out of him since he does not score much. While Pedro is the opposite. His only problem has been his consistency and ability to keep a more regular starting position. But he's the "perfect" FPL asset: attacking mid that is not shy to take a shot on goal and has the potential to be a 10 goals 10 assists player. And this year he's pretty cheap.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,691 ✭✭✭Taxuser1

Getting Keita out now is a -4 for me but with 1.5 in the bank i have a range of options.

Of all attacking midfielders who ranks highest for a long term inclusion, Mikitaryan looks to have a decent set of fixtures now? Is there any better option than he?

Don’t think Aubameyang will drop before the weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,625 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Don’t think Aubameyang will drop before the weekend.

Yeah he's going backwards now, was at 97 on Monday, now at 91. Pity, that extra .1 on wildcard would have been handy.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,814 ✭✭✭Pete_Cavan

In two minds whether to swap Firmino for Auba this week or not. The reduced likelihood of Auba dropping making he lean towards making the transfer now as I will most likely do it next week anyway. Just worried Firmino will do damage this weekend after I get rid of him.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

Pete_Cavan wrote: »
    In two minds whether to swap Firmino for Auba this week or not. The reduced likelihood of Auba dropping making he lean towards making the transfer now as I will most likely do it next week anyway. Just worried Firmino will do damage this weekend after I get rid of him.

Is it for a hit or a straight swap?

Advertisement