Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Gameweek 2 transfers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 39,498 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

Kdb in for salah

• Registered Users Posts: 8,736 ✭✭✭893bet

KevIRL wrote: »
    Kdb in for salah

He is not out for 3 months?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,636 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

*struts in*

What was all that about getting rid of Sane yesterday?

*struts back out*

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,573 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Kdb in for salah

:pac:

Don't ever change.

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,480 ✭✭✭Chancer3001

Ok big question

Do I take a -4 to swap kdb for pogba or Sanchez

Or wait a week and play one of my bench lads. (They all got 1 point each last week despite all starting )

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 36,030 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

Ok big question

Do I take a -4 to swap kdb for pogba or Sanchez

Or wait a week and play one of my bench lads. (They all got 1 point each last week despite all starting )

It depends on the bench, how likely KDB is to drop in price and how that may affect your other transfer plans.

Yeah price drop made me take the-4. Got hazard instead

• Registered Users Posts: 7,034 ✭✭✭COH

Kdb in for salah

KDB triple captain?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,778 ✭✭✭Benimar

Yeah price drop made me take the-4. Got hazard instead

He isn't next nor near a price drop. Why not hold off till closer to the weekend in case you end up with a bigger fire to put out?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,399 ✭✭✭✭ThunbergsAreGo

Benimar wrote: »
    He isn't next nor near a price drop. Why not hold off till closer to the weekend in case you end up with a bigger fire to put out?

There's isn't much bigger than a non playing 10m mid

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

Sanchez out, B.Silva in

Was gonna hold, but with KDB out. I want the triple City this week

naughtb4 wrote: »
    There's isn't much bigger than a non playing 10m mid

A non-playing €13m midfielder or €11 striker if one was to also get injured? What if Hazard picks up a knock?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,399 ✭✭✭✭ThunbergsAreGo

A non-playing €13m midfielder or €11 striker if one was to also get injured? What if Hazard picks up a knock?

I did say much .....

Pagin Dr.Pedantic to the GW2 transfer thread :pac:

Pagin Dr.Pedantic to the GW2 transfer thread :pac:

I just don’t get the rush to transfer out a player who isn’t going down in price, for one who isn’t going up, with 3 days to the deadline...for a hit.

What if Hazard gets injured? Or we find out he still isn’t up to speed and will start from the bench?

Surely it makes sense to wait until KDB is going to drop before making a move? I just can’t see the upside to this early transfer.

He will surely drop in price tho when all the Johnny come latelys log on.

He's got like 28% ownership and is out long term

He will surely drop in price tho when all the Johnny come latelys log on.

He's got like 28% ownership and is out long term

He will 100% drop in price, but why not wait and see if he holds out till Friday night? That way you might have more info from the Friday press conferences re Hazard and others.

It will probably work out ok for you, but personally I’d have waited as long as possible.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,361 ✭✭✭Shedite27

What do we reckon he'll be down to by the time he plays again? 27% owned so early in the season so probably not many ghost teams yet. You'd think most will switch somewhere.

Probably means a lot of transfers in for other 9 and 9.5m mids so more chance of a rise for the Sane/Manes of the world

• Registered Users Posts: 498 ✭✭Roonbox

Wildcard activated
    Oh Man

• Registered Users Posts: 21,093 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

You might want to recheck that. -600% to a drop now on FFFix. Ownership down to 23% and probably less than 20% by midnight.

• Advertisement

PARlance wrote: »
    You might want to recheck that. -600% to a drop now on FFFix. Ownership down to 23% and probably less than 20% by midnight.

Only at 60% to a drop on FPL Stats, which is usually more accurate.

Dropping like a stone in fairness.

With none of the obvious replacements near a rise, I don’t get the rush to sell, but obviously many others clearly do!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,022 ✭✭✭jamesbere

jamesbere wrote: »
    Sanchez out kdb in, was tempted to wc but I think I'll wait. Team is still solid, I mean I had holebas and wan b on the bench so could of been alot better.

Sane is a concern, was thinking of selling but I don't want to take a hit. Any advice was be welcome

Fml, what a disaster already. Will have to transfer him back out

Thinking of moving my GW1 punt of Ross Barkley to a GW2 punt of Maddison. Like the look of him against United, decent fixture list.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,537 ✭✭✭Dr. Bre

Chelsea v Arsenal is a fixture hazard does well in

• Registered Users Posts: 48,132 ✭✭✭✭km79

Kdb has huge ownership
    Nearly 1\4 of players have him
    He will be a very very very nice price when he returns

km79 wrote: »
    Kdb has huge ownership
    Nearly 1\4 of players have him
    He will be a very very very nice price when he returns

You;ve got to assume the bulk of players will ditch him by the weekend, so at most he drops Wed, Thur, Fri and gets the full .3 drop. After that it depends how many have him left, probably another .2 or .3 - come back at about 9.5?

Although, who was it last year that never dropped? Was it Salah?

Shedite27 wrote: »
    You;ve got to assume the bulk of players will ditch him by the weekend, so at most he drops Wed, Thur, Fri and gets the full .3 drop. After that it depends how many have him left, probably another .2 or .3 - come back at about 9.5?

Salah was 1 or 2 game I believe? Many who would have sold wouldn't have been able to get back. But I believe he had a massive chance of a drop and didnt and we were all baffled.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,132 ✭✭✭✭km79

I'm assuming of course he is out for am few months
    9.5 is the price I have in mind too
    That would be an unbelievable price for him

Thinking of moving my GW1 punt of Ross Barkley to a GW2 punt of Maddison. Like the look of him against United, decent fixture list.

Have him penciled in for a transfer, slight concern Puel took him off to put Vardy on and not Iheanacho but they were chasing the game so there is that.
    I'm going to wait as I've a bigger fish to transfer this week :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

I'm debating Sanchez to Bilva now with that KDB news.

Advertisement