Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Family of seven sleep in Garda station Mod note post one

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭rawn

Icsics wrote: »
    Kicking off again on her facebook!

Is her profile not private?

• Registered Users Posts: 235 ✭✭22michael44

fritzelly wrote: »
    She had no problem letting multiple news agencies using it and reporting her story (for some not negligible amount of money)

yes or no pal

• Registered Users Posts: 17,363 ✭✭✭✭fritzelly

edit to say this is at Melendez (so many posts since)
    You make some valid points - this thread started off on how the hell someone can end up in a garda station (claims for why now disputed) and then followed by claiming 50k a year in state benefits for doing feck all
    I feel no ill will towards the woman, as sleeper pointed out earlier she is a good looking woman, she has kids that look well looked after and not wanting - she is an uneducated victim of a class of people who treat women in a not all that a great manner. Maybe she did try to get out of the cycle of the lifestyle but unfortunately fell back into it. As with all these kinds of situations the will and the ease do not always necessarily match up.
    We don't know the full history of her life and what her aspirations may have been. Maybe just an unfortunate soul in an impossible situation. Not that I'm saying there is no blame to be laid, but she is possibly a very easily led lady through poor education. My brothers say the same to me about my mother but I still find it hard to forgive her for certain things that happened when I was a kid (and I am the oldest and remember things more).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭tuxy

rawn wrote: »

Everything from her past is now private and she is selective over what new posts are public.

rawn wrote: »

it's not private at all even at this stage, which indicates she may not be as Machiavellian as some seem to think

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

tuxy wrote: »
    Everything from her past is now private and she is selective over what new posts are public.

I'd hazard a guess one of her friends are trying to win her more sympathy for her

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭Melendez

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,906 ✭✭✭✭anewme

Melendez wrote: »
    It bothers me. Not referring to you in particular, or maybe at all. I f_ck1ng hate bullying pr!cks (using the word, specifically, in a non-gender assigning way). This woman has been publicly torn to shreds, not because of the incident that was initially reported and the very valid point she was making, but because people perceived her as being weak and a lessor human being than themselves. They revelled in the superiority of the situation. Described her in a manner that you wouldn't confer to a farm animal. Lied, exaggerated and patted each others backs with the fun they are having trying to destroy this woman's and her children's lives.

Interestingly the partner, who probably should accept the lion's share of the blame for the situation, has garnered no more than a couple of snide comments throughout the 200 page plus thread. Not so weak maybe? Not so soft a target? A little bit scared of him, I think. Let's pick on the weaker half, desperate and under pressure is definitely a better target than on remand for assault in Clover hill.

This thread is a very sad commentary on human nature. If nobody could have dragged up dirt on this woman, the thread wouldn't have made 10 pages.[/quote

But the man in Clover Hill said nothing about this.

If you push your Agenda one way but your lifestyle statements indicate a totally different way of life and spending, people are going to pick up on that.
    in reality the only person responsible for the situation in question is Ms. Cash herself.

The statement" a liar needs a good memory" is very true. This woman tripped herself up with her own posts on social media. You can't have 10k to spend on a car if you are homeless. Everything she says flies in the face of people who work to earn a living.

This woman has been torn to shreds because of no one else only herself.

No one is bullying her , just calling her out on her scam. In my eyes any parent (that's mother of father to be clear for you ) that brings in a thousand euros a week and fails to put a roof over their children's heads are useless pathetic parents. The father is in prison he's just as bad as her .
    Until you can prove to me they are good parents who accepted social welfare and spent it on what it's supposed to be spent on go away .

/username

• Registered Users Posts: 790 ✭✭✭forgodssake

Melendez wrote:

Why are you quoting my post then

• Advertisement

/username

Problem buddy ?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,802 ✭✭✭✭suicide_circus

Ok lads, who here has been sending her PMs on facebook!

458342.png
    woah, sally!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,001 ✭✭✭ayux4rj6zql2ph

‘All the good people of Ireland are on her side’ ? How many of those are there then?

Melendez wrote:

Don't quote my post then . I'm speaking for myself on my posts . Make yourself a bit clearer love .

Ok lads, who here has been sending her PMs on facebook!

458342.png

seriously, everyone needs to take a deep breath on this one and maybe take a little bit of a look at themselves. the situation is getting out of control.
    wouldn't be a bad idea to close the thread at this point because we're going around in circles and 85% of posts are people re-inforcing the same point that's been made on every page.

Problem buddy ?

nah we're good

nah we're good

Good .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

seriously, everyone needs to take a deep breath on this one and maybe take a little bit of a look at themselves. the situation is getting out of control.
    wouldn't be a bad idea to close the thread at this point because we're going around in circles and 85% of posts are people re-inforcing the same point that's been made on every page.

Who made you a mod?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,752 ✭✭✭✭Ha Long Bay

I dont see why the thread should be closed down it brings about discussion from both sides which is healthy. I have noticed on FB and Twitter that people just block people with different views so you get a very one sided "debate".

• Advertisement

Anyhoo, remember her calling someone an ugly troll cnut yesterday for setting up a Go fund me page? .
    Well someone from here must have told her it was not going down well....

Hi I would just like everyone to know how grateful I am to have received such kind messages of support and understanding towards my current predicament, however I have also been getting lots of messages from people offering money and offering to set up different crowd funding sources I am very and truly grateful for your thoughts and ideas but I will not be accepting any of it. Der has also been a lot of really bad and hurtful comments by TROLLS. I did not under any circumstance put up those pictures as a way of getting people to send money. I never asked any 1 for der judement either.I wud appreciate it if people wud keep der negitive comments to ther selfs. There have been people trying to set me up by screen shoting my msg in pm why?. I done it because I was in shock at how it was allowed to Happen and I was heartbroken that it came to me sleeping in a garda station with my children I only wanted to highlight my situation to the council so as they might try a little harder in finding accommodation again I am truly grateful for all your supourt.Also plz rember there r hundreds of other homeless kids in Ireland and sumting needs to be done!!❤ I have been giving accomdaition by Anthony Flynn and i am truely gteatful ❤❤

• Registered Users Posts: 17,363 ✭✭✭✭fritzelly

Was enjoying this thread but it does seem to be becoming very vitriolic - ahhh suppose that's AH for you.

deco nate wrote:
    Anyhoo, remember her calling someone an ugly troll cnut yesterday. Well someone from here must have told her it was not going down well....

Saw that . She definitely didn't write that anyway not enough spelling mistakes . Just a bit of jam to keep everyone sweet .

Re-regs demands a thread closure

Gotta love it

• Registered Users Posts: 2,531 ✭✭✭Vizzy

deco nate wrote: »
    Anyhoo, remember her calling someone an ugly troll cnut yesterday.
    Well someone from here must have told her it was not going down well....

Hi I would just like everyone to know how grateful I am to have received such kind messages of support and understanding towards my current predicament, however I have also been getting lots of messages from people offering money and offering to set up different crowd funding sources I am very and truly grateful for your thoughts and ideas but I will not be accepting any of it. Der has also been a lot of really bad and hurtful comments by TROLLS. I did not under any circumstance put up those pictures as a way of getting people to send money. I never asked any 1 for der judement either.I wud appreciate it if people wud keep der negitive comments to ther selfs. There have been people trying to set me up by screen shoting my msg in pm why?. I done it because I was in shock at how it was allowed to Happen and I was heartbroken that it came to me sleeping in a garda station with my children I only wanted to highlight my situation to the council so as they might try a little harder in finding accommodation again I am truly grateful for all your supourt.Also plz rember there r hundreds of other homeless kids in Ireland and sumting needs to be done!!❤ I have been giving accomdaition by Anthony Flynn and i am truely gteatful ❤❤

And does anyone believe that she actually wrote that ?

Anthony Flynn more like.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,906 ✭✭✭✭anewme

Melendez wrote: »
    Because you are saying no-one is bullying her when the previous post displays an absolute bullyfest?

I am not accusing you of bullying.

She lied about her situation. She is diverting funds from those who really need it. She has been caught out for milking the system and she needs to accept criticism..

It's all fine for her if it's gong one way.

If you can afford 10k for a car, then you are not homeless and you are trying to fool people. People dont like being fooled and ripped off.

Gatling wrote: »
    Re-regs demands a thread closure

Gotta love it

re-regs? just a suggestion really, i'm not 'demanding' anything.

Cash might well be a morally suspect person at the very least, but tbh anyone who'd send a direct message like that i'd be equally concerned about, and the kind of person i wouldn't want to be within 20 feet of at any point. sound like they have serious ****ing issues

re-regs?

Yeah

• Advertisement

Saw that . She definitely didn't write that anyway not enough spelling mistakes . Just a bit of jam to keep everyone sweet .

Amazing how she can get some big words right, and then so many little ones wrong eh

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement